Incorrect matching with filebot node question.

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
nzdreamer55

Incorrect matching with filebot node question.

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Hello everyone. I got a new Sylogic Diskstation and have been working to get filebot up and running. Most of the time things are going well, however I have had a few times when the shows were not correctly identified and then they were miss labeled. I have been using filebot node as the graphic interface is nice and I am not skilled at linux or cli scripts.

Here is the log from a run where just a few files were miss labeled

pastebin.com/MSLXuLyH

Line 644 shows a show being labeled The Catch. I see that the original label would be hard to parse so that is likely why it miss labeled it.

Now I need to correct it and am wondering if there is a way to tell filebot node to use a specific title and then run these files through again.

Thanks so much and happy new year.

Steve
rednoah
The Source

Re: Incorrect matching with filebot node question.

Post by rednoah »

FileBot Node isn't ideal for interactive manual matching. The GUI is probably the way to go for tricky cases like this.

:arrow: I'll add this file path to my collection of samples. Maybe things can be improved with upcoming revisions.

:idea: You can use --filter to add some predefined rules for fine-tuning:
viewtopic.php?t=2127
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Thank you for the help. Can you tell me if I can use the --filter with filbot node? Where would I put it in?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

FileBot Node is just a wrapper for the amc script so the WebUI form inputs will nicely match the command-line options. Experimentation will lead to success.

e.g. a filter expression such as this will force FileBot to consider only Episode objects where n is The State:

Code: Select all

n == /The State/

:idea: --filter is a powerful tool, so you may need to play with it on the command-line for a little while, so you can get a feel for how it works:
viewtopic.php?t=2127
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »

Ok. Now I understand. So filebot node won't allow me to use the --filter command and I will need to run filebot from the cli and include it. Do I understand it correctly? I will have to figure out if the Synology web interface allows a terminal window or if I will have to ssh into the Synology and run filebot from there. Thank you again.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No. FileBot Node a front-end for the CLI. If you use FileBot Node, then you are effectively using the CLI. The FileBot Node WebUI allows you to fill out forms, based on which, the amc script is called, as if you called it yourself on the command-line, just easier.

If you click Execute in the WebUI, then the log view on will show you which exact command is called and stream the output. You can thus see how your WebUI input fields translate to amc script calls, e.g. whatever you type into the Match Filter field will appear as --filter option value.
nzdreamer55

Post by nzdreamer55 »

That is great! I'll give it a try and thanks for telling me about the Match Filter. You have created a really cool media tool and your support is always helpful.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You're welcome. That's what I'm here for. :ugeek: