Changing movie set in .nfo file with sh script

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
suffx

Changing movie set in .nfo file with sh script

Post by suffx »

Im trying to write a script that will change the movie set in my nfo files to a given format. I want for example, that every Disney Movie gets the collection tag "Disney Movies". To do so I need to change the <set> tag in the nfo file.

This is my schript so far:

Code: Select all

#path=$find /volume1/pathToMovies -type f -newermt '5 minutes ago' -iname 'movie.nfo' {} +
#echo $path
path=$(grep -i "Marvel" find /volume1/pathToMovies/ -type f -newermt '5 minutes ago' -iname 'movie.nfo')

file=$(grep -i "Marvel" /volume1/pathToMovies/movie.nfo)
file2=$(grep -i "Disney" /volume1/pathToMovies/movie.nfo)
#echo $file
if [[ $file/* == *"Marvel"* ]];
then
	Collection="Marvel Movies"
	find /volume1/pathToMovies/ -type f -newermt '5 minutes ago' -iname 'movie.nfo' -exec sed -i.bak 's|<set />.*|<set>Marvel Movies</set>|g' {} +
	find /volume1/pathToMovies/ -type f -newermt '5 minutes ago' -iname 'movie.nfo' -exec sed -i.bak 's|<set>.*|<set>Marvel Movies</set>|g' {} +

elif [[ $file2/* == *"Disney"* ]];
then
    Collection="Disney Movies"
	find /volume1/video/Filme_Test/ -type f -newermt '5 minutes ago' -iname 'movie.nfo' -exec sed -i.bak 's|<set />.*|<set>Disney Movies</set>|g' {} +
	find /volume1/video/Filme_Test/ -type f -newermt '5 minutes ago' -iname 'movie.nfo' -exec sed -i.bak 's|<set>.*|<set>Disney Movies</set>|g' {} +

else
	echo "No Changes"
fi

This ist working, as long as i deliver the specific path to the movie.nfo file. But what i want is, that every movie.nfo file that got changed within the last 5 minutes and is located in a subdirectory of the 'pathToMovies' Directory get checked and changed if 'Marvel' or 'Disney' occurs in that file. Like i said, its working when i give the specific path, but i want this autmomatic, which is why i need to use the find command. I just dont know how to use it right.

Pls help :)