Output Folder for TV Shows and Movies

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
Washedawayyy

Output Folder for TV Shows and Movies

Post by Washedawayyy »

Hi,

Going on my second year of using FileBot and it's a great program. I recently started using Filebot Node on my Synology NAS and it worked great to organize my directories. One question I had - and I apologize if this was in a FAQ or tutorial but I didnt' see it... if I'm using Plex as my media server I currently have TV shows and Movies in separate folders. How does Filebot handle the output? Will it only do output to one folder or can it slice up and put the movies in one folder and the TV shows in another folder? Thanks in advance for any help/advice.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Output Folder for TV Shows and Movies

Post by rednoah »

If you're using FileBot Node, then you're using the amc script which does auto-detect movies / episodes and process files accordingly.

:idea: The {plex} format is used by default for all content types. That's where the Movies / TV Shows folder structure comes from.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Washedawayyy

Post by Washedawayyy »

Thanks rednoah - that AMC script was helpful to know. I had a folder for TV Shows inside another TV shows folder so now I know what to do know. Stay healthy!
magefesa

Post by magefesa »

Is it possible with AMC to save movies and Documentaries on separate folders ? ?

Thanks in advance !
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Yes. You'll have to adjust your custom format to separate "normal movies" from "movies that are documentaries" based on genre or custom heuristics.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.