java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
jkalksma

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7

Post by jkalksma »

Hello, my script (on Synology) has been running without problems for a long time but now I get this message. The only thing I can think off is that I updated Filbot Node.

Code: Select all

==
Current status: 1 (Interrupted)
Standard output/error:
Ignore invalid file path: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /volume1/homes/user/filebot (filebot)
Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.createScriptEngine(ScriptShell.java:31)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.<init>(ScriptShell.java:47)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(ArgumentProcessor.java:172)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(ArgumentProcessor.java:44)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:136)

Error (o_O)
==
rednoah
The Source

Re: Error after update Filebot node Synology

Post by rednoah »

These errors are unrelated to FileBot Node.

You're using /volume1/homes/user/filebot as input folder for processing for some reason, probably just a user error, using . (current working directory) incorrectly perhaps?

Ignore invalid file path: java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: /volume1/homes/user/filebot (filebot)

You're definitely not using the final release of FileBot 4.9.0, probably using an older revision of some kind. Have you tried upgrading to the latest version or revision yet?

Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.createScriptEngine(ScriptShell.java:31)

:idea: If you post the console output of a command, the command that produced that console output is generally expected. Please read How to Request Help. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jkalksma

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7

Post by jkalksma »

I am using the latest version, 4.9.0. There is no update available in the package center.

This is the script I have been using for year, what is wrong with it?

filebot -script 'fn:configure' --def ‘osdbUser=****' ‘osdbPwd=****' filebot -script 'fn:amc' '/volume1/Downloads' --output /volume1/Video --action move -non-strict --conflict auto --lang en --def 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'subtitles=eng' 'clean=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'excludeList=.excludes'
rednoah
The Source

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7

Post by rednoah »

jkalksma wrote: 13 Apr 2020, 07:06 I am using the latest version, 4.9.0. There is no update available in the package center.
Package Center is wrong. It won't upgrade from 4.9.0 (manually installed beta package) to 4.9.0 (stable package from repository) even though one 4.9.0 might be newer than another 4.9.0. You can work around this by uninstalling and then reinstalling.

:idea: filebot -script fn:sysinfo will tell you the specific application revision and reliably tell you if there's a newer release.

:idea: How to Request Help is explicit about filebot -script fn:sysinfo output for this and other reasons. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
jkalksma

Post by jkalksma »

Uninstalling and then reinstalling worked, thanks!