Filebot Node does not work properly on Synology DS1621+

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
tommygunz747

Filebot Node does not work properly on Synology DS1621+

Post by tommygunz747 »

Hi guys,

first of all I'm an absolutely beginner using Filebot Node on my Synology DS1621+. I switched to my new Nas DS1621+ from a DS2116II+. I installed it through package center and set up everything. I run it first time to rename all my media stuff. This worked fine. But from some reasons it fails every time when i add new media to my Input Folder when i run Filebot again. I get the following report from Filebot Node:

Code: Select all

Low Memory Limit: 259 MB
* Consider using JAVA_OPTS -Xmx384m or higher
* Consider using -no-index on low-memory devices
Here my sysinfo:

filebot -script 'fn:sysinfo' --log-file '/var/packages/filebot-node/var/filebot.log'

------------------------------------------

Low Memory Limit: 259 MB
* Consider using JAVA_OPTS -Xmx384m or higher
* Consider using -no-index on low-memory devices
FileBot 4.9.4 (r8736)
JNA Native: 6.1.0
MediaInfo: 19.04
Tools: fpcalc/1.5.0 p7zip/16.02 unrar/5.70
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2021-08-02 (r761)
Groovy: 3.0.8
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 11.0.12
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Zero VM
CPU/MEM: 8 Core / 259 MB Max Memory / 33 MB Used Memory
HW: Linux TK_1621 4.4.180+ #41890 SMP Thu Jul 15 03:42:45 CST 2021 x86_64 GNU/Linux synology_v1000_1621+
CPU/MEM: AMD Ryzen Embedded V1500B [MemTotal: 8 GB | MemFree: 5 GB | MemAvailable: 7 GB | SwapTotal: 7 GB | SwapFree: 7 GB]
STORAGE: ext4 [/] @ 1.1 GB | btrfs [/volume1] @ 993 GB
USER: FileBot
DATA: /var/packages/filebot/var/data/106247
Package: SPK
License: UNREGISTERED
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

[Process completed]
By the way. For some reasons it shows Licence: "UNREGISTERED" but i registered it more than one time with it's lifetime file.
I don't know why this apperars after a while. When it shows "UNRIGESTERED" I register it with the file again and all will be fine until this report shows again "UNRIGESTERED" after a while.

Can you tell me step by step for finding a solution? I tried to find any topics about that, since there are some regarding this problem, but i don't get how to apply all the codes inside the topics. Sorry but I'm an absoulutely noob. So i would be glad if you could give me a step by step support.

Thank you!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot Node does not work properly on Synology DS1621+

Post by rednoah »

tommygunz747 wrote: 03 Oct 2021, 12:23 I run it first time to rename all my media stuff. This worked fine. But from some reasons it fails every time when i add new media to my Input Folder when i run Filebot again.
What does the console output say when it doesn't work?

License: UNREGISTERED means that the license file is missing.

:idea: Depending on your version of DSM, the license file will be stored in different locations. The console output will tell you where exactly. If you unexpectedly get License: UNREGISTERED then I'd start by checking if that file is there or not. Uninstalling FileBot will delete the license file. Uninstalling FileBot Node has no effect on the license file.

If you have a powerful x64 machine, then you may prefer to run the FileBot Desktop application inside of a docker container:
https://github.com/filebot/filebot-docker#filebot-xpra

EDIT:

rednoah wrote: 10 Jul 2014, 06:56 FileBot requires java. Please use the Java Installer package to install the latest OpenJDK and keep it updated. (DO NOT use the Synology Java package)
You are using the Synology Java package:

JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 11.0.12
JVM: 64-bit OpenJDK 64-Bit Zero VM
:arrow: Please use our Java Installer package instead.

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
tommygunz747

Post by tommygunz747 »

Hi,

thanks for you support.

1. the output as following:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
	at com.github.benmanes.caffeine.cache.PSA.newNode(PSA.java:121)
	at com.github.benmanes.caffeine.cache.BoundedLocalCache.lambda$doComputeIfAbsent$14(BoundedLocalCache.java:2352)
	at com.github.benmanes.caffeine.cache.BoundedLocalCache$$Lambda$425/0x00007f4b27196440.apply(Unknown Source)
	at com.github.benmanes.caffeine.cache.BoundedLocalCache.doComputeIfAbsent(BoundedLocalCache.java:2344)
	at com.github.benmanes.caffeine.cache.BoundedLocalCache.computeIfAbsent(BoundedLocalCache.java:2327)
	at com.github.benmanes.caffeine.cache.LocalCache.computeIfAbsent(LocalCache.java:108)
	at com.github.benmanes.caffeine.cache.LocalManualCache.get(LocalManualCache.java:62)
	at net.filebot.MemoryCache.get(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.HighPerformanceMatcher.getCollationKey(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.similarity.CommonSequenceMatcher$$Lambda$544/0x00007f4b25f2dc58.apply(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.similarity.CommonSequenceMatcher.split(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.HighPerformanceMatcher.prepare(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.HighPerformanceMatcher$$Lambda$587/0x00007f4b27672c58.apply(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.IndexEntry.getLenientKey(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.HighPerformanceMatcher.match(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.matchMovieName(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.MediaDetection.isMovie(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.AutoDetection.isMovie(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.AutoDetection.detectGroup(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.AutoDetection.group(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.media.AutoDetection$group.call(Unknown Source)

Error (o_O)

[Process error]

🔺 Exit Code: 1
2. I registered again, and it should be hopefully fine for a while.

3. I'll try it out when there will be no solution.

4. I installed through the package center "Java 11 OpenJDK" as per given Package Source. Is this correct or not?

Thanks so much for your help!
tommygunz747

Post by tommygunz747 »

EDIT: Fixed the problem. I deleted both java applications "Java 11 OpenJDK" and "Java Installer" and reinstalled only "Java Installer" again. Now its running smoothly.
Joombler

Post by Joombler »

rednoah wrote: 03 Oct 2021, 12:45 License: UNREGISTERED[/b] means that the license file is missing.
Depending on your version of DSM, the license file will be stored in different locations. The console output will tell you where exactly. If you unexpectedly get License: UNREGISTERED then I'd start by checking if that file is there or not. Uninstalling FileBot will delete the license file. Uninstalling FileBot Node has no effect on the license file.
Same issue over here. Different location means either other DSM or later version of Filebot Node. I have used only one version, fresh install on DSM 7.

Can you tell me which version you use and from which location the DSM7 package can be downloaded? Might be that we use another version than the one you are talking about?
thanks.
-- With both feet on the ground you can't make any step forward...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

We have a dedicated package repository for DSM 7 so you can't download the wrong version:
https://www.filebot.net/linux/syno.html

Try this:
* Uninstall both FileBot and FileBot Node
* Install FileBot and FileBot Node from scratch
* Open FileBot Node and install you license, then note the console output:

Write [P] to [LICENSE_FILE_PATH]

:arrow: If you get License: UNREGISTERED some time later, then that means that $LICENSE_FILE_PATH was deleted for some reason. If we can confirm that some program is deleting $LICENSE_FILE_PATH then the next step is to figure out which program is deleting $LICENSE_FILE_PATH and why.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.