dev:amc requires FileBot r9480 or higher

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
vvvlad

dev:amc requires FileBot r9480 or higher

Post by vvvlad »

Hi,
I have filebot running on Synology 7.1.1 .
Only now noticed that it has been failing (seems like for the past day or so) with the error:

Code: Select all

Use excludes: /volume1/TVShows/.excludes
No signature of method: java.io.File.isSystem() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: isCase(java.lang.Object), isFile(), isHidden(), isDisk(), isSymlink(), isMovie()
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: java.io.File.isSystem() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: isCase(java.lang.Object), isFile(), isHidden(), isDisk(), isSymlink(), isMovie()
	at Script1.acceptFile(Script1.groovy:225)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:104)
	at Script1$_run_closure62.doCall(Script1.groovy:324)
	at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DirectMethodHandleAccessor.invoke(DirectMethodHandleAccessor.java:104)
	at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:324)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: No signature of method: java.io.File.isSystem() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

Post by rednoah »

:?: What is the filebot command you are running?

:?: What does filebot -script fn:sysinfo say?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Axel Foley

Re: No signature of method: java.io.File.isSystem() is applicable for argument types: () values: []

Post by Axel Foley »

I'm having the exact same issue, but on a Synology DS1812+ with DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 6. Up to 3-4 days ago, filebot CLI was working perfectly as usual, autoupdates on the NAS are disabled, and no updates were performed in the last couple of months.

I'm using dev:amc script through an options file (working beautifully since 2y):

filebot @/volume1/shared/scripts/filebot/sortmedia.txt
contents of sortmedia.txt:

-script
dev:amc
--output
/volume1/shared/media2/video
--action
move
-non-strict
-no-xattr
--log-file
/volume1/shared/scripts/filebot/amc.log
--conflict
skip
--lang
it
/volume1/shared/download/emule/filebot
-r
--def
seriesDB=TheTVDB
animeDB=AniDB
movieDB=TheMovieDB
movieFormat=movies/{n} [{y}, {director}]/{fn}
seriesFormat=tvseries/{n}/{episode.special ? 'Specials' : 'Season '+s}/{n} - {episode.special ? 'S00E'+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t}
animeFormat=anime/{n}/{fn}
plex=10.1.10.25:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
emby=10.1.10.26:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
pushbullet=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skipExtract=yes
Output of filebot -script fn:sysinfo :

FileBot 4.9.6 (r9125)
JNA Native: 6.1.2
MediaInfo: 21.09
/bin/unrar: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by /bin/unrar)
/bin/unrar: /lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by /bin/unrar)
Tools: fpcalc/1.5.1 unrar/6.12 mkvpropedit/58.0.0
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2022-08-15 (r836)
Groovy: 3.0.9
JRE: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 17.0.5
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 788 MB Max Memory / 32 MB Used Memory
HW: Linux nas 3.10.105 #25556 SMP Sat Aug 28 02:15:10 CST 2021 x86_64 GNU/Linux synology_cedarview_1812+
CPU/MEM: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D2700   @ 2.13GHz [MemTotal: 3.1 GB | MemFree: 100 MB | SwapCached: 143 MB | SwapTotal: 4.0 GB | SwapFree: 2.9 GB]
STORAGE: ext4 [/] @ 912 MB | btrfs [/volume2] @ 2.1 TB | ext4 [/volume1] @ 2.4 TB | ext4 [/volume1/shared/media/video] @ 2.4 TB | ext4 [/volume1/shared/media/music] @ 2.4 TB | ext4 [/volume1/shared/media/photo] @ 2.4 TB | btrfs [/volume1/shared/media2] @ 2.1 TB
USER: root
DATA: /var/packages/filebot/target/data/0
Package: SPK
License: FileBot License PX4XXXXXX (Valid-Until: 2068-08-04)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:arrow: Please use -script fn:amc.

:idea: -script dev:amc refers to the latest revision of the amc script on GitHub and may change over time and may not always be compatible with the version of FileBot you are currently running. If you are using -script dev:amc then you may need to occasionally update FileBot to the latest revision as well.

EDIT:

I've added a self-check to require the latest revision as of today:
https://github.com/filebot/scripts/comm ... fcad05a40f
vvvlad

Post by vvvlad »

[quote=rednoah post_id=58913 time=1671425126 user_id=54]
:arrow: Please use -script fn:amc.

Thanks!
Looks like this resolved my issue.
vvvlad

Re: dev:amc requires FileBot r9480 or higher

Post by vvvlad »

Hi again,
Was celebrating too early.
with this change now fails for some reason with:

Resource not found: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/xxxxx/images/query [404 Not Found]
Processing 1 unsorted files
Invalid usage: unsorted format must yield valid a file path
Abort (×_×)
vvvlad

Post by vvvlad »

Issue fixed (again :)) by installing beta version.
I prefer to avoid betas, so hope there will be an official release sometimes soon...
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The issue above is most likely unrelated to any specific version of FileBot. It's more likely related to the specific files at hand, or just bad timing. What did the complete console output say?
vvvlad

Post by vvvlad »

Beta fails now as well. On different files I get different errors.
One reason I changed to beta is the error I posted, where it is a bad thetvdb api url. They probably changed the path, so I hoped this was fixed in beta.

If you are saying that it is not related, I'll go back to stable and will try to start debugging again...

As a last try on beta I downloaded some random tv episode and got this:

Could not find matching constructor for: net.filebot.media.AutoDetection(ArrayList, Boolean, Locale)
groovy.lang.GroovyRuntimeException: Could not find matching constructor for: net.filebot.media.AutoDetection(ArrayList, Boolean, Locale)
	at __script_c8fd2febc3c1ab76bc7f706245b424c8_5c65.group(__script_c8fd2febc3c1ab76bc7f706245b424c8_5c65:373)
	at __script_c8fd2febc3c1ab76bc7f706245b424c8_5c65.run(__script_c8fd2febc3c1ab76bc7f706245b424c8_5c65:379)
	at net.filebot.GroovyEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.runScript(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.run(Unknown Source)
	at net.filebot.Main.main(Unknown Source)
So seem like I'm still stuck without a stable working filebot
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Resource not found: https://api.thetvdb.com/series/xxxxx/images/query [404 Not Found]
This log entry just means that series xxxxx doesn't exist. Presumably, xxxxx was a TheTVDB series ID? Since you didn't post the complete unmodified log, I can't tell you why you got this message. That said, it means nothing. It just says that something that can't work in the first place is indeed not working, i.e. the ID isn't a valid TheTVDB ID. Any version of FileBot will run into the same issue, but we might have adjusted the log level in newer revisions to hide this message.

:arrow: Please go back to the latest stable and use -script fn:amc. If something doesn't work, please make sure to paste the complete console output verbatim and not just the last few lines (with undocumented modification?) so that we can look into it.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

1 file cannot be identified and is thus processed as "unsorted" with Plain File Mode:

Group: {Series=null} => [1923.S01E01.mkv]

You are using a custom unsorted format that does not work, because {kodi} only works for Episodes / Movies:

Parameter: unsortedFormat = {kodi.tail}

The "unsorted" file is formatted with your custom unsorted format, and prints an appropriate error message when your custom format fails to generate a valid target file path:

Invalid usage: unsorted format must yield valid a file path

:arrow: Remove your custom unsorted format and it'll work in so far as that unidentifiable files are moved into the Unsorted folder.

:arrow: As for processing files that cannot be identified automatically, please read FAQ #2 and Manual Matching for details.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

dev:amc requires FileBot r9483 or higher. You are running FileBot r9298.
-script dev:amc is for developers and beta testers, and may require you to occasionally update filebot to the latest beta revision to keep things working, because the latest script revision may require the latest FileBot revision for compatibility reasons.

Please use -script fn:amc instead.
Please use -script fn:amc instead because -script fn:amc refers to the stable script bundle which is guaranteed to work with whichever version of FileBot you are currently running. Different versions of FileBot my use different versions of the amc script for compatibility reasons.
Axel Foley

Post by Axel Foley »

rednoah wrote: 19 Dec 2022, 04:45 :arrow: Please use -script fn:amc.
I've added a self-check to require the latest revision as of today:
https://github.com/filebot/scripts/comm ... fcad05a40f
Thank you, I switched to fn:amc now, will let you know if it solves the problem.
vvvlad

Post by vvvlad »

Thanks for your help @rednoah