Filebot Open Subtitles

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
AsCavaco

Filebot Open Subtitles

Post by AsCavaco »

Rednoah , my filebot keeps not login in to get subtitles

CmdlineException: OpenSubtitles: Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`

i go to command line and do the configure , it says ok and the end of configure , and then i run filebot , and keeps saying that error in log!!!

if i put the script command directly in command line it works fine , in the script manager of synology , doesnt and keeps repeating that log error , this only started after new version , can u think what could it be ???

filebot -script fn:amc -extract -rename --db IMDB /volume1/Media/Downloads/ --lang EN --log-file /volume1/public/amc.log --conflict override -non-strict --def subtitles=pt --def seriesFormat=/volume1/Media/Tv' 'Series/{n}/Season' '{s}/{n}-{s00e00}-{t} --def movieFormat=/volume1/Media/Filmes/Filmes/Filmes' '2015/{n}-{y}/{n}-{y}-{vf}-{source}-{vc}-{ac}-{group} --def plex=192.168.1.202:32400 --def pushbullet=llk9I4u1zMWFdljKpf91hLj8bYBdyuV7 --def deleteAfterExtract=y --def clean=y
AsCavaco

Re: Filebot Open Subtitles

Post by AsCavaco »

Just confirmed with my friend that has filebot in a synology ARM , there it happens also , used to be fine before new version !!!

Just tried doing with the filebot node , does the same thing , only in putting the script directly in the command line does it go get subs , otherwise same error as i posted up there !!
maon

Post by maon »

I'm having exactly the same problem.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Have you tried?

FileBot Node -> Tools -> Configure -> Enter username/password -> Login

I guess you're running filebot -script fn:configure with one user but then you're calling filebot -script fn:amc with a different user.

You can verify stored settings by having a look at prefs.properties.

PS: The amc script will ignore these options: -extract -rename --db IMDB
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
AsCavaco

Post by AsCavaco »

I tried that already rednoah with each user doesnt work ,, going to check the pref file and ill tell you whats there !!!

#FilePreferences
#Sat Jun 06 23:12:56 GMT 2015
net/filebot/osdb.user=xxxxxxxxx\:333d730b64298ca9a82170a732c44d13

But from the synology script still doesnt work with same user , this happend only after new version !!!
AsCavaco

Post by AsCavaco »

Just tried with same user i entered the config , still same error , but only from the script manager of synology

CmdlineException: OpenSubtitles: Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Try adding this before the filebot call:

Code: Select all

export USER="admin"
AsCavaco

Post by AsCavaco »

well i did the setup of central sub in the filebot node , it was working , so i copied the script from the node , to the script manager , and all works again , maybe something i had in the script wasnt working so good .

Thanks anyway

new script :

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/Media/Downloads --output /volume1/Media/ --action move -non-strict --lang en --def 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'subtitles=por' 'clean=y' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'plex=xxxxxxxxxxxx:32400' 'pushbullet=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' 'seriesFormat={n}/Season {s}/{n}-{s00e00}-{t}' 'movieFormat={n}-{y}/{n}-{y}-{vf}-{source}-{vc}-{ac}-{group}' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log all --log-file '/volume1/public/amc.log'
maon

Post by maon »

My opensubtitles user is different from synology user. In prefs.properties there is my opensubtitles user info. I tried export USER="admin" before calling filebot but no luck. The file renamed successfully but no subtitles downloaded and amc.log file not created. As AsCavaco stated, it was working perfectly before the latest version.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The new filebot.sh script expects $USER to be set. All app data (including prefs) are stored in $USER specific folders, so if $USER is different, the app data is different.

Code: Select all

APP_DATA="$APP_ROOT/data/$USER"
@see filebot.sh for details
maon

Post by maon »

OK. Filebot created a folder named admin (that's the user I run the script from task scheduler) and created the log file there. But it still says CmdlineException: OpenSubtitles: Please enter your login details by calling `filebot -script fn:configure`.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Synology Task Scheduler does not set $USER hence the solution a few posts above.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »