FileBot Node doesn't work on DSM 6

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
vletroye

Re: FileBot Node doesn't work on DSM 6

Post by vletroye »

Thx for the advice... I will try to see how to fix that permission issue

As made by drcursor, I did uninstall java, filebot-node, filebot, node.js v4 and did reinstall everything. And then the package filebot-node was finally running fine. No idea what I did differently than previously... except uninstalling also java (unofficial installer) and node.js.

One thing weird just in case: I did refresh (CTRL-F5) my DSM in the browser. When DSM reopened, it looked like starting for the first time. I got the "help window", the "Tips" for the various icons on the desktop, etc... (I didn't reboot my NAS)... But this is IMO not relevant for the current problem... I get indeed the same behavior each time I do ctrl-F5... it's new possibly with DSM 6.0 as I never noticed this before ?!

Filebot-node was now running fine... (I was able to execute a dry-run). But I next replaced 'root' by admin' as account to run the old scheduled task created before installing DSM 6.0. And it didn't work anymore... I understand now that doing this put the mess... Trying a dry run with file-bot was again failing.

Code: Select all

filebot -script 'fn:amc' /volume1/download/JDownloader --output /volume1/download/Movies --action test -non-strict --conflict auto --lang fr --def 'music=y' 'unsorted=y' 'subtitles=fra' 'deleteAfterExtract=y' 'seriesFormat={n.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'\''\'\'\''").replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")}/Season {s00e00}/{n.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'\''\'\'\''").replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")} - {s00e00} - {episode.title.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'\''\'\'\''").replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")} [{vf}.{vc}.{ac}]' 'movieFormat={n.replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")} ({y})/{n.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'\''\'\'\''").replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")} ({y}) [{fn.match(/3D/)+'\''\'\'\''.'\''\'\'\''}{fn.match(/H-OU/)+'\''\'\'\''.'\''\'\'\''}{fn.match(/H-TAB/)+'\''\'\'\''.'\''\'\'\''}{fn.match(/SBS/)+'\''\'\'\''.'\''\'\'\''}{fn.match(/HSBS/)+'\''\'\'\''.'\''\'\'\''}{fn.match(/H-SBS/)+'\''\'\'\''.'\''\'\'\''}{fn.match(/Full-SBS/)+'\''\'\'\''.'\''\'\'\''}{fn.match(/F-SBS/)+'\''\'\'\''.'\''\'\'\''}{vf}.{vc}.{ac}] {" CD$pi"}' 'excludeList=.excludes' --log all

------------------------------------------

Run script [fn:amc] at [Sat Apr 02 12:00:39 GMT+01:00 2016]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: subtitles = fra
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = {n.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'\''").replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")}/Season {s00e00}/{n.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'\''").replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")} - {s00e00} - {episode.title.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'\''").replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")} [{vf}.{vc}.{ac}]
Parameter: movieFormat = {n.replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")} ({y})/{n.replaceAll(/[!?.]+$/).replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ]/, "'\''").replaceAll(/[:;]/, "-")} ({y}) [{fn.match(/3D/)+'\''.'\''}{fn.match(/H-OU/)+'\''.'\''}{fn.match(/H-TAB/)+'\''.'\''}{fn.match(/SBS/)+'\''.'\''}{fn.match(/HSBS/)+'\''.'\''}{fn.match(/H-SBS/)+'\''.'\''}{fn.match(/Full-SBS/)+'\''.'\''}{fn.match(/F-SBS/)+'\''.'\''}{vf}.{vc}.{ac}] {" CD$pi"}
Parameter: excludeList = .excludes
Argument: /volume1/download/JDownloader
Using excludes: /volume1/download/Movies/.excludes (322)
Ignore hidden folder: /volume1/download/JDownloader/@eaDir
No files selected for processing
Failure (°_°)

------------------------------------------

[Process error]

[CONCLUSION] as explained , we may never test filebot in a ssh as root as it put things in a mess.

I finally solved the problem by:
  • uninstalling filebot and filebot-node
  • deleting all the old scheduled tasks
  • deleting the input and the output folders (where media files to be renamed are located)
  • recreating empty input and output folders (as admin - via the File Station, not as root ;))
  • installing filebot (version from Package Center) and filebot-node (the version filebot-node-0.2.0-B1-noarch)
  • NB.: I previously already reinstalled the unofficial java installer + node.js 4
Alléluia !!
tonis

Post by tonis »

Is there a way to go around "The available disk space of this system is insufficient"?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

deleting the input and the output folders (where media files to be renamed are located)
recreating empty input and output folders (as admin - via the File Station, not as root ;))
That's probably the bit of key information. If filebot runs as root then everything created by filebot (e.g. files and folders) will be created with root permissions, screwing things up for everyone else. ;)

The next Beta/RC package will not include the extractsize info, because DSM doesn't seem to handle it according to spec.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Hansson

Post by Hansson »

When can we expect a new release?

My NAS feels kind of useless without this tool! Not kidding, you've done an amazing job! Please keep it up! :)