Mode Interactive Display Issue

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
Outlook

Mode Interactive Display Issue

Post by Outlook »

Hi there, here is my first post. Go easy on me please.

I'm having a small display issue (duplicated text and right justified) using --mode interactive with AMC script on a synology DS2413+ running DSM 6.0.2 using PuTTY 0.67 on windows 8.1

I've messed around with PuTTY translation settings, fonts and remote character set without any luck.

Any suggestions on what else I might try?

Kind regards.

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/volume1/Video" --action Move "/volume1/Video/Moviedownload" --def seriesFormat="TVshows/{ny}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{ny} {s00e00}" --def movieFormat="Movies/{ny}/{ny}" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt clean=y --mode interactive

FileBot 4.7.7 (r4678)
JNA Native: 4.0.1
MediaInfo: 0.7.73
Apache Commons VFS: [zip, rar]
Chromaprint: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "fpcalc": error=2, No such file or directory
Extended Attributes: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-01-05 (r470)
Groovy: 2.4.7
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_111
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 878 MB Max Memory / 19 MB Used Memory
Package: SPK
Data: /volume1/@appstore/filebot/data/admin
uname: Linux NAS 3.10.77 #8451 SMP Wed Jan 4 00:31:48 CST 2017 x86_64 GNU/Linux synology_cedarview_2413+

LANG=en_US.utf8
LC_CTYPE="en_US.utf8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.utf8"
LC_TIME="en_US.utf8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.utf8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.utf8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.utf8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.utf8"
LC_NAME="en_US.utf8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.utf8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.utf8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.utf8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.utf8"
LC_ALL=en_US.utf8

rednoah
The Source

Re: Mode Interactive Display Issue

Post by rednoah »

PuTTY seems to work for some people at least:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4708#p26269

If you figure it out, please share your solution here. Google is probably your best bet. I'd try different terminal applications.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Outlook

Post by Outlook »

Hi Rednoah,

I've now tried Tera Term, SecureCRT and ZOC Terminal with identical results. I also tried the built in terminal in my macbook. I even tried installing filebot directly on my windows machine and that was a whole new set of problems with command prompt not working with interactive mode and cygwin not showing the interactive prompt at all.

I noticed in your screenshots of interactive mode there is a background colour. Is it possible the letters are duplicating because it's not displaying the background?

Is it possible this is happening because the diskstation does not have a video card installed in it?

Would it be a lot of work (or possible) for you to try removing all colours in your next synology package build?

Kind regards.

ZOC Terminal

SecureCRT
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Very strange indeed!

If you have the same issues with different terminal emulators then it's definitely an issue on the server side. I use iTerm on Mac and Terminal on Ubuntu to connect to my Synology DS216J and it works for me.

I have no idea what could be causing this issue. Maybe some strange server-side SSH or bash settings?

Try this:

ssh -t user@host "sh --noprofile --norc"
@see http://superuser.com/questions/48147/by ... nux-server

:idea: --noprofile will break more than it fix though probably. Do cat /etc/profile and have a look what the startup scripts are supposed to be doing. :lol:
Outlook

Post by Outlook »

Rednoah, Indeed it is a server side issue.

I tried your suggestions and went through the link you provided and still nothing.

Using your lead I started searching for bash related things and I came across this link http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1483 ... the-cursor

I then ran /bin/bash before executing filebot and boom! we have success. I do not have much experience with linux yet, so I don't actually know how to permanently fix this so I don't have to keep running /bin/bash beforehand. One step at a time I guess.

Should I create a new topic for this next issue I'm faced with?

The multiple options window is not showing me the original filename so that I can make the correct choice.

Run script [fn:amc] at [Sun Feb 05 07:13:00 EST 2017]
Parameter: seriesFormat = TVshows/{ny}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{ny} {s00e00}
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{ny}/{ny}
Parameter: clean = y
Argument[0]: /volume1/Video/test
Input: /volume1/Video/test/Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4
Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4 [series: Alone, movie: Alone in Berlin (2017)]
Exclude Series: Alone
Group: [tvs:null, mov:alone in berlin 2017] => [Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/Video/test/Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4]
IndexOutOfBoundsException: [Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG/Alone.in.Berlin.2016.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4] Index: 0
Failed to identify or process any files
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)
bash-4.3$

Thanks for all your help and hard work.
Kind regards.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'll have a look. As a general rule, if you don't know what to click, then just click Cancel.

This one probably just doesn't work:
https://www.themoviedb.org/search?query ... erlin+2016