Filebot not working with uTorrent on ReadyNAS

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
GamerKingFaiz

Filebot not working with uTorrent on ReadyNAS

Post by GamerKingFaiz »

I am setting up a ReadyNAS with Filebot + uTorrent. The version of uTorrent on this ReadyNAS is v3.3. Filebot does not seem to run at all after a torrent finishes (no logs are being written into amc.log).

However if I take the same exact script and run it in an SSH session (obviously replacing the %D with the actual file directory), it works fine.

Also I tested this on qBitTorrent on the ReadyNAS and the script works perfectly after Torrent completion there, even though it's running an older version of qBitTorrent (v 3.1.10). Unfortunately Sonarr does not support this older version of qBitTorrent, so I'm stuck with trying to get uTorrent to work.

Is uTorrent v3.3 unsupported with Filebot?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Filebot not working with uTorrent on ReadyNAS

Post by rednoah »

I donno. What is uTorrent calling?

@see viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3067
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
GamerKingFaiz

Post by GamerKingFaiz »

I want to make sure I'm doing this correctly.

This is what I put in before:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/data/Videos" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def clean=y artwork=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"
And as I said that didn't even log anything to the amc.log.

Then I tried what you suggested and put this into the "Run this program when a torrent finishes" box:

printenv > "/data/Documents/log3.txt"
I finished another torrent and did not see that log file created. But if I run that command in an SSH session it creates the log with the information just fine.

I know in my Windows install I had to specify where the executable was as such:

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --output "\\diskstation\Torrents\Media" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def plex=localhost:V6oeksS4vUqjBNjFLGZz clean=y subtitles=en artwork=y excludeList=amc.txt "%F"
So I'm wondering if I need to do something similar in Linux? I feel like that is unlikely though as the first command I typed in this post works if I put it into an SSH session (obviously replacing the uTorrent variable with the actual file path).

What else could I be doing wrong?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Since you have confirmed that your command is not called at all, regardless of whether it's filebot or printenv, you have narrowed down the problem to uTorrent. I'd ask the uTorrent developers for help on this.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.