Beginner questions

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
leforban

Beginner questions

Post by leforban »

Hi,

I recently installed Filebot Node on my Synology DS414j. I'm pretty happy with the way it works right now, I just have a few questions...

1°) As I have a Sickrage server running that deal with the post treatment of my TV Shows, I just want Filebot to take care of movies.
What I did, is set the minimum video length to 1 hour but sometimes Filebot still rename some TV Shows episodes as movies. Is there a way to set up a custom video length ? Or is there a more elegant solution ?

2°) Is there a reason why Filebot loses the settings ? When I go back into the Node after a while, all the settings are back to default or sometimes just the box about cleaning the clutter files is unchecked...

Thanks ! ;)
rednoah
The Source

Re: Beginner questions

Post by rednoah »

You can use --def ignore the exclude files from processing.

e.g. if you have a folder called Sickrage, then "Sickrage" will appear in the path of each file within that folder, so matching those files becomes straight-forward:

Code: Select all

--def ignore=Sickrage

The settings are stored in your browser. If you use a different browser or a different computer then the session data will probably be lost. If you want to re-run the same task from time to time, then it's best to create a scheduled task or script and then run that directly when needed.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
leforban

Post by leforban »

Thank you for your answers.

1. The thing is I use the same torrent client (Download Station) to download my movies and sometimes TV Shows (without using sickrage). So the output folder is the same :?

2. Ok I recently delete cookies and stuff from my browser... I understand now... :D

Thx !
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You should probably download movies and episodes and other stuff into different folders anyway. Makes life easier when automating things. ;)
leforban

Post by leforban »

I agree but right now the only solution I found is downloading TV Shows with a client (Download Station) and movies with another (Deluge).

Is there a way to do that with only one client ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'm not familiar with either Download Station or Deluge so you'll have to figure that one out yourself. ;)