Today I enter file node and everything is by default.

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
litris

Post by litris »

File node works fine but if I enter from the browser another day the configuration does not show it.

Change the language to Spanish as well as custom series settings.

Return the language to English the default series and instead of renmae and move appears hardlink copy a capture.

And does not always delete the folders after moving the movie.
To what is due?

Another problem is that if I want to show the resolution and sound channels almost never rename it.

Rarely renames the resolution or sound channels an example:

Rock Dog (2016) [Blu-ray] [h264-720p] [AC3-6ch]

This renamed with The Tiny Media Manager that always rename it is not error of the film instead filebot of 30 films only 2 can put the resolution.

Thank you.

rednoah
The Source

Re: Today I enter file node and everything is by default.

Post by rednoah »

The FileBot Node web application stores it's state on the client-side in the browser. If you switch browser, or use another computer, or clear local storage, then your FileBot Node UI state will be reset as well.

The destination path is up to you. If you don't like the default {plex} format, then you can pass in your own and include any kind of MediaInfo you want:
https://www.filebot.net/naming.html
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
litris

Post by litris »

The destination path is up to you. If you don't like the default {plex} format, then you can pass in your own and include any kind of MediaInfo you want:
https://www.filebot.net/naming.html
Yes but it is not, it does not work well.

Use [vc-vf] [ac-af]

To make it look like the previous sample but never works from 10 movies only one adds something.

Try it yourself.
litris

Post by litris »

The FileBot Node web application stores it's state on the client-side in the browser. If you switch browser, or use another computer, or clear local storage, then your FileBot Node UI state will be reset as well.
But the settings are stored?

I understand.

You have set me and I think a daily task.

If I go I go into filebot from another computer.

Do I have to reconfigure everything?

Or if not I play nothing will continue the task normally with the first configuration.

Thank you.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What is the format you're using?

Is there any notable difference between the 1 movie were media info can read some info, and the 9 movies where it cannot? Are there any errors in the console output?

Yes, you'll have to reconfigured everything. That does not apply to previously scheduled tasks of course. You can copy the command and run it via SSH.
litris

Post by litris »

rednoah wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 19:28 1.
What is the format you're using?

Is there any notable difference between the 1 movie were media info can read some info, and the 9 movies where it cannot? Are there any errors in the console output?

Yes, you'll have to reconfigured everything. That does not apply to previously scheduled tasks of course. You can copy the command and run it via SSH.
1. This Example.

Rock Dog (2016) [Blu-ray] [h264-720p] [AC3-6ch]

Movies/{ny} [source] [vc-vf] [ac-af]/{ny} [source] [vc-vf] [ac-af]

Only rename title and year the rest does not it only appears [-] is empty.

I use it with TMM and rename all good.

Fails almost all of the films even if I add a movie already renamed deletes data and leaves title and year the rest leaves [-]

2. then every day I have to reconfigure.

Any way that save the settings?

It is enabled ssh as admin task.
litris

Post by litris »

I don't get it.

Do tell me you that if you configured the application and add a daily task not I will run every day that task with the same configuration?

So every day I have to configure filenode 😳
litris

Post by litris »

Or the task that previously set will keep the settings?

Don't speak English translator use sorry.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

No, once you schedule a task, that task cannot be modified anymore. FileBot Node is just a UI that helps you create tasks for Synology Scheduler. These scheduled tasks will run even if you uninstall FileBot Node later.
litris

Post by litris »

OK perfect!

And about the rename with the configuration that shows you why not rename it well?

When other programs rename it correctly.

Thank you.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

litris wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 21:07 why not rename it well?
What does the log say?
litris

Post by litris »

rednoah wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 21:23
litris wrote: 19 Oct 2017, 21:07 why not rename it well?
What does the log say?
And the files in the download folder do not always delete them.

On this occasion I put a chapter to test in a folder called Season 1 and moved the .avi file and deleted the jpg but not the folder.

Thank you.

This:

Code: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Oct 20 11:46:18 CEST 2017]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = Series/{ny}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = Peliculas/{ny} [{source}][{vc}-{vf}][{ac}-{af}]/{ny} [{source}][{vc}-{vf}][{ac}-{af}]
Parameter: excludeList = .excludes
Argument[0]: /volume1/download
Use excludes: /volume1/video/.excludes (2)
Ignore system path: /volume1/download/@eaDir
Ignore hidden: /volume1/download/.DS_Store
Ignore system path: /volume1/download/Season 1/@eaDir
Input: /volume1/download/Season 1/Absentia - S01E01 - El regreso.avi
Input: /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch].avi
Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch].avi [series: Transformers, movie: Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)]
Exclude Series: Transformers
Group: [tvs:absentia] => [Absentia - S01E01 - El regreso.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:transformers the last knight 2017] => [Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch].avi]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [absentia]
Fetching episode data for [Absentia]
[MOVE] From [/volume1/download/Season 1/Absentia - S01E01 - El regreso.avi] to [/volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/Season 1/Absentia - S01E01 - El regreso.avi]
Processed 1 files
Fetching series artwork for [Absentia / Season 1] to [/volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/Season 1]
Generate Series NFO: Absentia [330500]
Fetching /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/poster.jpg => [poster/680x1000, en, 6.5, http://thetvdb.com/banners/posters/330500-1.jpg]
Fetching /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/banner.jpg => [series/graphical, en, 10.0, http://thetvdb.com/banners/graphical/330500-g3.jpg]
Fetching /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/fanart.jpg => [fanart/1920x1080, en, 10.0, http://thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/330500-1.jpg]
Fetching /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/Season 1/poster.jpg => [season/season/1, en, http://thetvdb.com/banners/seasons/330500-1.jpg]
Banner not found: /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/Season 1/banner.jpg / seasonwide:seasonwide
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/clearart.png / hdclearart
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/clearart.png / clearart
Fetching /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/logo.png => [hdtvlogo, en, 1.0, https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/tv/330500/hdtvlogo/absentia-59de47db92c18.png]
Fetching /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/landscape.jpg => [tvthumb, en, 1.0, https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/tv/330500/tvthumb/absentia-59d2c3b22c45f.jpg]
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Series/Absentia (2017)/Season 1/landscape.jpg / seasonthumb
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Stripping invalid characters from new path: Peliculas/Transformers: El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]/Transformers: El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]
[MOVE] From [/volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch].avi] to [/volume1/video/Peliculas/Transformers El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]/Transformers El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-].avi]
Processed 1 files
Fetching movie artwork for [Transformers: El último caballero (2017)] to [/volume1/video/Peliculas/Transformers El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]]
Generate Movie NFO: Transformers: El último caballero [335988]
NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoLibrary
Fetching /volume1/video/Peliculas/Transformers El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]/poster.jpg => [posters/1000x1500, es, http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/bcj1aeW6zBjjtLaoIzuNWfoIeHc.jpg]
Fetching /volume1/video/Peliculas/Transformers El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]/fanart.jpg => [backdrops/1920x1080, en, http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/z45jVeGlVY7xMyetiobDowJqBkz.jpg]
Fetching /volume1/video/Peliculas/Transformers El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]/clearart.png => [hdmovieclearart, en, 9.0, https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/335988/hdmovieclearart/transformers-the-last-knight-593c51aaf3d51.png]
Fetching /volume1/video/Peliculas/Transformers El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]/logo.png => [hdmovielogo, en, 8.0, https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/335988/hdmovielogo/transformers-the-last-knight-58aab04abcd5c.png]
Fetching /volume1/video/Peliculas/Transformers El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][-][-]/disc.png => [moviedisc/bluray, en, 10.0, https://assets.fanart.tv/fanart/movies/335988/moviedisc/transformers-the-last-knight-59897e2e1bd0f.png]
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete /volume1/download/Season 1/Absentia - S01E01 - El regreso.nfo
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/banner.jpg
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/clearart.png
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/clearlogo.png
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/disc.png
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/fanart.jpg
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/logo.png
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/movieset-fanart.jpg
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/movieset-poster.jpg
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/poster.jpg
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch].nfo
Delete /volume1/download/Transformers - El último caballero (2017) [Blu-ray][h264-480p][AC3-6ch]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
litris

Post by litris »

I have tried others [{resolution}][{channels}] and they do not work only works [{source}]

I have tried others and they do not work only works {source} none that interests me works.

And delete everything in the folder but not the folder when you finish this time you have left the folder of the movie with a .vsmeta file that creates it synology.

I do not know what to try to show it The Girl from the Naked Eye (2012) [Blu-ray][h264-720p][AC3-6ch]

And so it shows

litris

Post by litris »

Now I have tried with another movie and I have added Movies / {ny} [{source}] [{hpi}] / {ny} [{source}] [{hpi}]

And he has not shown anything just name and year.

I have tried all the ways and I do not see any solution :(

Log:

Code: Select all

------------------------------------------

Locking /volume1/@appstore/filebot-node/data/filebot.log
Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Oct 20 12:29:52 CEST 2017]
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: deleteAfterExtract = y
Parameter: seriesFormat = Series/{ny}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = Peliculas/{ny} [{source}][{hpi}]/{ny} [{source}][{hpi}]
Parameter: excludeList = .excludes
Argument[0]: /volume1/download
Use excludes: /volume1/video/.excludes (6)
Ignore system path: /volume1/download/@eaDir
Ignore hidden: /volume1/download/.DS_Store
Input: /volume1/download/Cine Basura/Cine Basura.mkv
Cine Basura.mkv [series: cine basura, movie: Cine Basura: La película (2016)]
Exclude Series: cine basura
Group: [tvs:null, mov:cine basura la pelicula 2016] => [Cine Basura.mkv]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/volume1/download/Cine Basura/Cine Basura.mkv]
Stripping invalid characters from new path: Peliculas/Cine Basura: La película (2016) [][]/Cine Basura: La película (2016) [][]
[MOVE] From [/volume1/download/Cine Basura/Cine Basura.mkv] to [/volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][].mkv]
Processed 1 files
Fetching movie artwork for [Cine Basura: La película (2016)] to [/volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]]
Generate Movie NFO: Cine Basura: La película [482013]
NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoLibrary
Fetching /volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/poster.jpg => [posters/640x960, http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/j5G4r21HSgMAhO8yIhxZcJD6SS0.jpg]
Artwork not found: /volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/fanart.jpg
Resource not found: http://webservice.fanart.tv/v3/movies/482013?api_key=780b986b22c35e6f7a134a2f392c2deb
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/clearart.png / hdmovieclearart
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/clearart.png / movieart
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/logo.png / hdmovielogo
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/logo.png / movielogo
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/disc.png / moviedisc
Fanart not found: /volume1/video/Peliculas/Cine Basura La película (2016) [][]/disc.png / moviedisc
Clean clutter files and empty folders
Delete /volume1/download/Cine Basura/Cine Basura - La película (2016) [Blu-ray][h264-720p][AC3-2ch].nfo
Delete /volume1/download/Cine Basura/poster.jpg
Delete /volume1/download/Cine Basura
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
------------------------------------------

[Process completed]
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

So the MediaInfo bindings never work? Did you install the MediaInfo dependency? What CPU architecture does your NAS have?
litris

Post by litris »

Do not install Mediainfo my nas is an intel DS1817+

Thanks
litris

Post by litris »

Ok, it works with media info.

In your information just install Mediainfo for Music.

I only have one error that does not delete the folder if the file .vsmeta if there is any other file erases it.

Where is that extension added to delete?

Thank you.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What are .vsmeta files? That filetype is definitely not in the list of known clutter filetypes yet. I might need to add it.
litris

Post by litris »

.vsmeta is a file created by dsvideo of synology with Info from the film or series in the style of the. nfo.

What happens to that when I add a movie that includes that file to the Download folder for filebot rename the film if you find that file you don't delete me or file and not the folder the rest if you delete it.

And I have to manually delete then when filebot moves the video file to the folder.

I would like you to delete or which is renowned as the film and moved with the video file.

So you wonder why delete everything except the file. vsmeta.

Is there a file where to put everything that you must delete when you rename?

Why the .jpg .txt .nfo .png that is next to the film if you delete the folder even if it is not the vsmeta.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'll add vsmeta to the list of known clutter file extensions.