Year 2018 and 2019 not working in series

Support for Synology NAS, QNAP NAS and other Embedded Linux systems
mousetail20

Year 2018 and 2019 not working in series

Post by mousetail20 »

Hello,

I've been using Filebot for quite a while now, and I've purchased a license recently as I had hoped the problem would disappear with the latest version.

Unfortunately it doesn't. For all new shows from late 2018 to now the year variable isn't properly used.
Take the series Fam for instance:

Code: Select all

[MOVE] from [(pat_to_file)/Fam.S01E07.WEB.x264-TBS[rarbg]/fam.s01e07.web.x264-tbs.mkv] to [(pat_to_file)Series/[b]Fam ()[/b]/Season 01/Fam - S01E07 - Drunk in Love.mkv]
As you can see, the series name hasn't got the year, but prints an empty string. The problem only occurs with series, movies are working just perfect.

I'm using the QNAP embedded code line version.
My Filebot script:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "(pat_to_file)" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=Logs/amc.txt -non-strict --action move --def subtitles=nld subtitles=eng "ut_label=TV" --filter "id != 74380" "(pat_to_file)" --conflict auto --def clean=y --conflict fail --def "seriesFormat=Series/{n.replace(':',' -')} [b]({y})[/b]/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n.replace(':',' -').replace('Special Victims Unit','SVU')} - S{s.pad(2)}E{es*.pad(2).join(' & E')} - {t.replaceAll(':?','')}{if (file.isSubtitle()) '.'+lang.ISO2}" "movieFormat=Films/{az.replace('0-9','#')}/{n.colon(' - ')}/{n.colon(' - ')}{if (file.isSubtitle()) '.'+lang.ISO2 else ' ('+y+')'}"
Thanks in advance!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Year 2018 and 2019 not working in series

Post by rednoah »

Which particular series are we talking about?

Looks like it works for this one:

$ filebot -list --q firefly --format '{n} {y}' --filter 'e == 1'
Firefly 2002

What version of FileBot are you using? Have you tried the latest beta yet?

This particular issue may have been fixed already:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9535
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mousetail20

Re: Year 2018 and 2019 not working in series

Post by mousetail20 »

Thanks for the quick reply

The problem occurs for shows which started airing late 2018 or 2019. For example Fam, The Rookie, Schooled, etc.

I was using 4.8.2. With the beta, it looks fixed.