AMC process only file with specific labels

How-to guides, frequently asked questions, not-so-obvious features, etc
spaceman321

AMC process only file with specific labels

Postby spaceman321 » 29 Apr 2017, 14:18

I am attempting to setup my torrent client to run the filebot AMC script only on downloads with specified labels. So far i have attempted to use the --filter command with no luck. I have the following command running in qBitorrent:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/My Videos/Movies" --action duplicate -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y artwork=y clean=y "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"  --filter "ut_label=Movie" || "ut_label=TV"

for troubleshooting i ran the following, dry-run as suggested in the AMC instructions:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/My Videos/Movies" --action test -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def unsorted=y artwork=y clean=y "ut_label=unspecified" "D:\Downloads\Torrents\Complete\Movie"  --filter "ut_label=Movie" || "ut_label=TV"

the command line appears to process the file, print 'failure' (which i believe is true of all dry-runs) and then tells me it doesn't recognise "ut_label=TV" . Does where i put the filter matter? does appending it to the original command only apply it after its already done its work?

rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC process only file with specific labels

Postby rednoah » 29 Apr 2017, 16:43

By default, if you set the label to any one of these values, then files will be excluded from series / movie processing:

games|ebook|other|ignore

You can also use the --def ignore option to exclude files (e.g. files in a certain folder). You won't be able to call or not call filebot based on the label, unless you create your own wrapper script that checks label takes care of that logic.
My (very excellent) support depends on Windows Store and Mac App Store sales and PayPal donations. Paying users, donors and everyone who contributes to FileBot in one way or another will get the very best support.

Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help. Donate if you'd like some extra developer love. :ugeek:

spaceman321

Re: AMC process only file with specific labels

Postby spaceman321 » 30 Apr 2017, 11:08

Okay, i will forget about the filter then. Thats just what i needed thanks.

Return to “Tips, Tricks and Tutorials”