missing episodes

How-to guides, frequently asked questions, not-so-obvious features, etc
superm4n
Donor

missing episodes

Post by superm4n » 18 Jul 2017, 06:27

hi
i had a look through the forums and cant find the answer.
how do i instruct filebot via CLI to check all my tv folders for missing episodes that will output a nice list for me to go and get them.

thanks

rednoah
The Source

Re: missing episodes

Post by rednoah » 18 Jul 2017, 07:00

Have you tried the Find Missing Episodes script?
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5#p19132
My (very excellent) support depends on Windows Store and Mac App Store sales and PayPal donations. Paying users, donors and everyone who contributes to FileBot in one way or another will get the very best support.

Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help. Donate if you'd like some extra developer love. :ugeek:

superm4n
Donor

Post by superm4n » 20 Jul 2017, 12:51

thanks rednoah, that has done the trick i applied the no log option which is handy as i have alot of tv episodes but is there away to exlcude tv episodes that have not aired yet? as i would like to truncate this list to just episodes that have aired and are missing.
would be better if i could.

rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah » 20 Jul 2017, 14:29

There's no option for that unfortunately.
My (very excellent) support depends on Windows Store and Mac App Store sales and PayPal donations. Paying users, donors and everyone who contributes to FileBot in one way or another will get the very best support.

Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help. Donate if you'd like some extra developer love. :ugeek: