Anime Renamed to Wrong Season by AniDB

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
pingosin

Anime Renamed to Wrong Season by AniDB

Post by pingosin »

I'm using AMC with a pretty standard command line callout through qBittorrent, see below:

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --output "D:\Documents\Downloads" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file "D:\Documents\Downloads\qbtamc.log" --def subtitles=en clean=y unsorted=y music=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" 
I don't force any label as I use the script for tv, movies, and anime. However, try as I might I cannot get it to recognize anime correctly. It always seems to pull the wrong season. Reading through the advance fine tuning section on the forum, it seems that AniDB may be expecting anime to have absolute numbering but none of the RSS feeds I use to grab episodes seem to use absolute numbering anymore. I've attempted multiple releases with no luck. It will often think Season 3 Episode 3 is Season 1 Episode 3, or sometimes Season 2 Episode 3. Never the current season. I am using files from well known groups like HorribleSubs which are listed on aniDB but it does not correctly find the episode.

Output log of several examples: https://pastebin.com/WCYHH3hz

My sysinfo: https://snag.gy/UdgKJb.jpg

I'm happy to provide more logs or information as required. Any help would be appreciated!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Anime Renamed to Wrong Season by AniDB

Post by rednoah »

Do you have other examples? This one doesn't doesn't match your claim of SxE numbers being used well.

"One Punch Man S2" is the series name of the new One Punch series (since Anime don't have seasons, it's a different series) and E01 is the absolute episode number for that series episode.

Have you tried newer versions of FileBot? You can try and evaluate without purchasing a license. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pingosin

Post by pingosin »

Thanks for the quick response!

1. Right now I only keep current on One Punch Man and Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin). I included in the original pastebin the latest file for Attack on Titan I attempted to sort.

Input: F:\Downloads\[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 50 [1080p].mkv

it ended up renaming it to "Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 - 03 - Southwestward.mkv"

2. Does the AMC script perform differently on newer versions of filebot? If you think it would make a difference I'll give it a shot!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well, the latest is 1500 revisions ahead so there's a good chance that any of these changes make things work better for your particular use case. ;)

EDIT:

"Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3" is also technically a single series that just happens to have the word "Season" in the series name:
https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... &aid=13241

Newer versions of FileBot work AFAIK for these shows. Just post the logs if you're still having trouble with the latest release.
pingosin

Post by pingosin »

Will do! In the meantime, adding a filter for age < 7 seems to have fixed it. The only downside is I have to manually rename any old episodes I download.
queimadus

Post by queimadus »

I'm experiencing the same issue and I'm using the latest version.
I set the ut_label=anime and even tried adding --filter "age < 7" but it gets renamed incorrectly.

Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: kodi = *****
Parameter: gmail = *****
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = anime
Parameter: ut_title = [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv
Argument[0]: /media/data/torrents/completed/[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv
Input: /media/data/torrents/completed/[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv
Group: [Anime:true] => [[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv]
Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [Shingeki no Kyojin S3]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin OAD]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019)]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2]
Apply filter [age < 7] on [87] items
Include [Attack on Titan Season 3 (2019) - 03 - Descent]
Include [Attack on Titan Season 3 (2019) - 04 - Perfect Game]
[HARDLINK] from [/media/data/torrents/completed/[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv] to [/media/data/media/Anime/Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019)/Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) - 03 - Descent.mkv]
Processed 1 files
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Your filter includes 2 options, and the rest is auto-detection, effectively random since there's no useful identifying markers in the original file name:

Apply filter [age < 7] on [87] items
Include [Attack on Titan Season 3 (2019) - 03 - Descent]
:idea: Maybe there's some odd timing where one episode is 6.9 days old and the new one is 0 days old, and somehow that timing allows you to select both. Ideally, the date filter only includes the latest one.

In this case, reducing the age filter to 5 days should ensure that only the latest episode is selected:

--filter "age < 5"
queimadus

Post by queimadus »

I've retested with "age < 5" and even "age < 3" but got the same result.

Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: kodi = *****
Parameter: gmail = *****
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_label = anime
Parameter: ut_title = [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv
Argument[0]: /media/data/torrents/completed/[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv
Input: /media/data/torrents/completed/[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv
Group: [Anime:true] => [[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv]
Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [Shingeki no Kyojin S3]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin OAD]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019)]
Fetching episode data for [Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2]
Apply filter [age < 3] on [87] items
[HARDLINK] from [/media/data/torrents/completed/[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv] to [/media/data/media/Anime/Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019)/Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) - 04 - Perfect Game.mkv]
Processed 1 files
Is it normal for ep number "53" to not be mentioned at all? Could it be because the "Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3" from AniDB lists ep in relative number instead of absolute count as in torrent?

If that's the case, any way I can coerce or help filebot with this naming exception?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It's different.

Now your filter only includes one single episode:

Apply filter [age < 3] on [87] items
Leaving no options other than this one single episodes, which is subsequently matched to your episode:

[HARDLINK] from [/media/data/torrents/completed/[HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 53 [1080p].mkv] to [/media/data/media/Anime/Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019)/Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) - 04 - Perfect Game.mkv]
Is 04 - Perfect Game the correct match for S3 - 53? That I do not know. But FileBot is working as expected according to the logs.

:idea: 53 is not mentioned because Episode 53 has absolutely no meaning to AniDB, as there are only 12 episodes in this particular show: https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?s ... &aid=13241

:idea: In this case, the numbering might more closely match TheTVDB, so processing with TheTVDB in Absolute mode might work better. Assuming that TheTVDB has an Episode 53 that matches yours.

:idea: We're effectively talking about mapping one database do another. This is not trivial. Here's some thoughts: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2769
ZeroByDivide

Post by ZeroByDivide »

Looking at http://thexem.de/xem/show/4469 going by what it says S3 - 53 is supposed to be 04 - perfect game. As clicking on 53 in Season 3 on thexem shows such information:
Scene -
Season - 3
Episode - 16
Absolute - 53

so on tvdb it's linked to season 3/episode 16 and it's linked to Season 4 episode 4 on aniDB which seems to correspond with "Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) - 04 - Perfect"

So going by the above information, and the stuff going on in this thread, filebot is pulling down the correct episode information in his last test (with the "age < 5" and "age < 3" testing) , but not his first one (with the "age < 7" testing)

This is just my quick take on glancing over this thread.
queimadus

Post by queimadus »

Yes @ZeroByDivide I think you're right. I wasn't considering the absolute vs relative ep ordering. Thanks :)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

RFE:

This thread has lead me to consider switching the amc script to use TheTVDB with Absolute Order instead of AniDB in upcoming releases.