Editing [Windows] Explorer Content Menu

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
atomicmoon

Editing [Windows] Explorer Content Menu

Post by atomicmoon »

Hi,
I'm trying to have my context menu options mirror my current Qbittorent script format:

Code: Select all

filebot.exe -script fn:amc --output X: --action duplicate --conflict override -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def subtitles=en --def ignore="2160p|OST|ost|Soundtrack|soundtrack" --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=n "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" --def "seriesFormat=X:/TV Shows/{n}/{s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "animeFormat=Z:/Videos/Anime/TV Shows/{n}/{s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Y:/Media/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) - {vf}  {vs} Edition" "musicFormat=X:/Music/{n}/{fn}"
The help file says to edit the .reg file, but the code is not one I'm familiar with.
I was curious how to apply the above renaming options to my .reg file to achieve the same renaming structure.

Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Editing [Windows] Explorer Content Menu

Post by rednoah »

Looking at the examples:
https://github.com/filebot/plugins/blob ... t-menu.reg

We start with this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\FileBot.Script.AMC]
@="Import to Video Library"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CommandStore\shell\FileBot.Script.AMC\command]
@="cmd /c filebot -script fn:amc \"%1\" --output \"%%USERPROFILE%%\\Videos\" -non-strict --log-file context.log"

Take what we need, the filebot call, the %1 input folder variable, and then read in all our arguments from an external @file just to make life easy:

@="cmd /c filebot \"%1\" @X:/amc.args"

:idea: Use the @file syntax for reading command-line arguments from external text files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.