AMC

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Doomguard

AMC

Post by Doomguard »

Sorry i am new here and contain zero knowledge or programming language.

In the amc script, is there any way to trigger auto detection of movie, tv-series and anime?

after detect, movie from moviedb, tv series from thetvdb and anime from anidb

and categorize them to 3 folder? movie and tv-series and anime?

because now the amc just auto detect move and tv-series and moved tv-series and anime in one big folder under tv shows.

its good if you can help me out with this easy process and i am sorry that i am blind and can't find it anywhere.

thanks a lot.
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC

Post by rednoah »

This video is slightly out-dated but it shows how it works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brGyo2uQzSs

Anime are TV Shows. So unless your Anime files have very Anime-like characteristics it'll be treated as TV Show by default.

e.g.
Does it have Japanese Audio and ASS subtitles? => Anime
Does it have a CRC32 checksum in the filename like [1A2B3C4B]? => Anime
Is ut_label Anime? => Anime
Is any parent folder called Anime? => Anime

for all other cases => TV Series
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Doomguard

Post by Doomguard »

thanks a lot.

but this link is dead.

http://filebot.net/scripts/abs2sxe.groovy

Code: Select all

Rename episodes using [AniDB]
Auto-detected query: [Infinite Stratos, Infinite Stratos 2]
Fetching episode data for [IS: Infinite Stratos]
Fetching episode data for [IS: Infinite Stratos 2]
Fetching episode data for [IS: Infinite Stratos 2 - World Purge Hen]
RuntimeException: Failed to parse episode data from xml: IS: Infinite Stratos 2
- World Purge Hen (10329)
Auto-detected query: [Kyoukai no Kanata, Kyoukai Kanata]
Fetching episode data for [Kyoukai no Kanata]
Fetching episode data for [Kyoukai no Kanata Idol Saiban! ~Mayoinagara mo Kimi w
o Sabaku Tami]
RuntimeException: Failed to parse episode data from xml: Kyoukai no Kanata Idol
Saiban! ~Mayoinagara mo Kimi wo Sabaku Tami (10270)
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
i got RuntimeException error. Why?
My os is 64bit and my filebot is 64bit but my java is 32bit because chrome dont have 64bit so java install 32bit automatically.
this time, i deleted 32bit java and installed 64bit java manually.
run again and this error again. the other anime movie worked fine but not this two.
help appreciate a lot. thanks
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Actually once I do the next release it'll all redirect go github where all the new development is done now:
https://raw.github.com/filebot/scripts/ ... sxe.groovy

Oh, there is some anime entries that have 0 episodes, which doesn't make sense it aborts. Fixed with r1948. Check the FAQ how to "install" test releases.
Doomguard

Post by Doomguard »

Okay i got to the latest beta version and tried it. However, now i got 2 warning and 1 episode move to the wrong directory.

[b][color=#FF0000]WARNING: Unable to parse any episode data from xml: IS: Infinite Stratos 2 - Wor
ld Purge Hen (10329)[/color][/b]
Stripping invalid characters from new path: Anime/IS: Infinite Stratos 2/IS: Inf
inite Stratos 2 - 01 - The Memory of a Summer
Stripping invalid characters from new path: Anime/IS: Infinite Stratos 2/IS: Inf
inite Stratos 2 - 02 - Heart Pain Killer
inite Stratos 2 - 03 - Translucent Chord of Cinderella's Heel
inite Stratos 2 - 04 - The Mysterious Lady
inite Stratos 2 - 05 - Lovely Style
inite Stratos 2 - 06 - The Secret Base
inite Stratos 2 - 07 - Sisters
inite Stratos 2 - 08 - Open Your Heart
Stripping invalid characters from new path: Anime/IS: Infinite Stratos/IS: Infin
ite Stratos - 09 - Ocean's Eleven
inite Stratos 2 - 10 - Cooking My Way
inite Stratos 2 - 11 - Looking For Memories
inite Stratos 2 - 12 - Girls Over
[MOVE] Rename [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infini
te_Stratos_2_-_01_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 01 - The Memory of a Summer.mkv]
[MOVE] Rename [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infini
te_Stratos_2_-_02_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 02 - Heart Pain Killer.mkv]
te_Stratos_2_-_03_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 03 - Translucent Chord of Cinderella's Heel.mkv]
te_Stratos_2_-_04_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 04 - The Mysterious Lady.mkv]
te_Stratos_2_-_05_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 05 - Lovely Style.mkv]
te_Stratos_2_-_06_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 06 - The Secret Base.mkv]
te_Stratos_2_-_07_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 07 - Sisters.mkv]
te_Stratos_2_-_08_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 08 - Open Your Heart.mkv]
[color=#BF0000][b][MOVE] Rename [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infini
te_Stratos_2_-_09_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos\IS Infinite Stratos
- 09 - Ocean's Eleven.mkv][/b][/color]
te_Stratos_2_-_10_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 10 - Cooking My Way.mkv]
te_Stratos_2_-_11_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 11 - Looking For Memories.mkv]
te_Stratos_2_-_12_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\IS Infinite Stratos 2\IS Infinite Strato
s 2 - 12 - Girls Over.mkv]
Processed 12 files
Auto-detected query: [Kyoukai no Kanata, Kyoukai Kanata]
Fetching episode data for [Kyoukai no Kanata]
Fetching episode data for [Kyoukai no Kanata Idol Saiban! ~Mayoinagara mo Kimi w
o Sabaku Tami]
Dec 28, 2013 2:44:09 AM net.sourceforge.filebot.web.AnidbClient fetchEpisodeList

[color=#FF0000][b]WARNING: Unable to parse any episode data from xml: Kyoukai no Kanata Idol Saiba
n! ~Mayoinagara mo Kimi wo Sabaku Tami (10270)[/b][/color]
[MOVE] Rename [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyouka
i_no_Kanata_-_01_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 01 - Carmine.mkv]
[MOVE] Rename [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyouka
i_no_Kanata_-_02_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 02 - Ultramarine.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_03_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 03 - Moonlight Purple.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_04_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 04 - Bitter Orange.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_05_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 05 - Chartreuse Light.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_06_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 06 - Shocking Pink.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_07_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 07 - Colour of Clouds.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_08_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 08 - Calming Gold.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_09_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 09 - Silver Bamboo.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_10_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 10 - White World.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_11_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 11 - Black World.mkv]
i_no_Kanata_-_12_[720p].mkv] to [Anime\Beyond the Boundary\Beyond the Boundary -
 12 - Gray World.mkv]
Processed 12 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

C:\Users\patri_000>call filebot -script fn:revert "C:\\users\patri_000\downloads
\download"
[MOVE] Revert [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\Anime\Beyond the Boun
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 12 - Gray World.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads
\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_12_[720p].mkv]
[MOVE] Revert [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\Anime\Beyond the Boun
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 11 - Black World.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Download
s\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_11_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 10 - White World.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Download
s\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_10_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 09 - Silver Bamboo.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downlo
ads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_09_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 08 - Calming Gold.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloa
ds\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_08_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 07 - Colour of Clouds.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Dow
nloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_07_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 06 - Shocking Pink.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downlo
ads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_06_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 05 - Chartreuse Light.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Dow
nloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_05_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 04 - Bitter Orange.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downlo
ads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_04_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 03 - Moonlight Purple.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Dow
nloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_03_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 02 - Ultramarine.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Download
s\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_02_[720p].mkv]
dary\Beyond the Boundary - 01 - Carmine.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\do
wnload\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Kyoukai_no_Kanata_-_01_[720p].mkv]
[MOVE] Revert [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\Anime\IS Infinite Str
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 12 - Girls Over.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downl
oads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_12_[720p].mkv]
[MOVE] Revert [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\Anime\IS Infinite Str
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 11 - Looking For Memories.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri
_000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_11_[720p].mkv]

atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 10 - Cooking My Way.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\D
ownloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_10_[720p].mkv]
atos\IS Infinite Stratos - 09 - Ocean's Eleven.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downl
oads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_09_[720p].mkv]
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 08 - Open Your Heart.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\
Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_08_[720p].mkv]
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 07 - Sisters.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Download
s\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_07_[720p].mkv]
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 06 - The Secret Base.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\
Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_06_[720p].mkv]
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 05 - Lovely Style.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_000\Dow
nloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_05_[720p].mkv]
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 04 - The Mysterious Lady.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_
000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_04_[720p].mkv]
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 03 - Translucent Chord of Cinderella's Heel.mkv]
to [C:\Users\patri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_
2_-_03_[720p].mkv]
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 02 - Heart Pain Killer.mkv] to [C:\Users\patri_00
0\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_02_[720p].mkv]
atos 2\IS Infinite Stratos 2 - 01 - The Memory of a Summer.mkv] to [C:\Users\pat
ri_000\Downloads\download\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_01_[720p].mk
v]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

C:\Users\patri_000>
i got 2 warning and 1 episode to the wrong directory. the infinite stratos 2 and it move to infinite stratos without 2. so as the naming file for episode 9.

help? thanks
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

That one is just bad luck.

AbsolutePath: 0.4151: [D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_09_[720p].mkv, IS: Infinite Stratos 2 - 09 - The Requirements for a Hero]
AbsolutePath: 0.4222: [D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Anime\[HorribleSubs]_Infinite_Stratos_2_-_09_[720p].mkv, IS: Infinite Stratos - 09 - Ocean`s Eleven!]
Can't be fixed.