AMC doesn't work at all

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
sametktas

AMC doesn't work at all

Post by sametktas »

Okay, it's almost a full day, I've looked FileBot, TvRename, The Renamer etc. I'm really pissed off.

What I want is, when the download is completed via torrent;

- if a folder of the series is exist, put this file into that folder,
- if not, create a folder with same name of the series, then put this file into that folder.

Renaming isn't really a matter because XBMC is doing it anyway. The whole point of this to make it easy to navigate for XBMC.

Looks like AMC is the shortest way of it but it didn't work for me. I've checked the logger tab of uTorrent, it worked after the download but nothing has changed in the output folder.

If AMC is the best way to do this, then tell me the mistake. If there is another way, I'd be glad to hear you!
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC doesn't work at all

Post by rednoah »

By "doesn't work" what DO you mean? (I'm inclined not to reply at this point)

What command are you executing?

Did you change my sample cmdline? If so, why not post it here?

Did you read the trouble shooting notes?

Did you check the utorrent logger tab? If so, why not post it here?

Did you check the filebot amc.log file? If so, why not post it here?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
sametktas

Post by sametktas »

It was a "path" related thing and I managed it. Just needed to point where Java is installed. Now it works like a charm.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It's always the same. :P
sametktas

Post by sametktas »

For some reason, it started not to work sometimes, again. In my observation, it doesn't work on tv shows which are already fetched before and have their own folder. For the first timer tv shows, it works without an issue. Here what the log file says:

Code: Select all

Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\Sam\Downloads" ut_file=Shameless.US.S03E12.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4 ut_kind=single ut_title=Shameless.US.S03E12.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4 ut_label= ut_state=5
MissingPropertyException: No such property: ut_kind for class: Script3
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: ut_kind for class: Script3
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:80)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:102)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:95)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcessor.java:125)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:190)
Failure (°_°)
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\Sam\Downloads" ut_file=Spartacus.S03E05.HDTV.x264-2HD.mp4 ut_kind=single ut_title=Spartacus.S03E05.HDTV.x264-2HD.mp4 ut_label= ut_state=5
MissingPropertyException: No such property: ut_kind for class: Script3
groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: ut_kind for class: Script3
	at Script3.run(Script3.groovy:80)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.evaluate(ScriptShell.java:102)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ScriptShell.runScript(ScriptShell.java:95)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.cli.ArgumentProcessor.process(ArgumentProcessor.java:125)
	at net.sourceforge.filebot.Main.main(Main.java:190)
Failure (°_°)
Edit: It's not about the tv show is a newbie or not. I ran manually on cmd and it did fine. Some other thing is ruining the job.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You're passing this whole thing as 1 single argument...

Parameter: ut_dir = C:\Users\Sam\Downloads" ut_file=Shameless.US.S03E12.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4 ut_kind=single ut_title=Shameless.US.S03E12.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4 ut_label= ut_state=5
You're just quoting or escaping things wrong. Learn how to use cmd and mind your double quotes.

EDIT:
How can this happen?

The original argument was probably something like this:

"ut_dir = C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\" ut_file=Shameless.US.S03E12.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4 ...
Clearly you did not read the Notes (the ones that are FAT, LARGE AND RED):
The folder paths to Location of Downloaded Files (--output) must not end with backslash \ because the value gets passed through as the %D token. So the final backslash \ will escape the double-quote " and mess up everything
This would not work in cmd neither.
sametktas

Post by sametktas »

When I ran the code on cmd, I put the slashes as desribed in your note. So it is doing the job. But the thing is, your uTorrent code doesn't seem to have an "input" line. It just finds the path itself. So I'm not putting the slashes of the input path.

This is my uTorrent code:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "C:/Users/Sam/Desktop/Download" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
If something is wrong with the code, it should never work. But it does only sometimes.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This is replaced by uTorrent:

%D
The value of %D may or may not have a trailing backslash depending on what path you selected when starting the torrent. That kind of sucks but it can't be helped if uTorrent and of course cmd are stupid that way.

Look at the new pictures:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215