BiglyBt with Filebot

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
itzak
Donor

BiglyBt with Filebot

Post by itzak »

I have worked out the correct syntax and variables to make BiglyBt and Filebot play together well. It's not rocket science but by giving these examples I hope to help someone more clueless than I am. These examples also demonstrate a number of more advanced options that you can choose to use or not. Of course, you will have to change the file destinations in these examples. You will also need to install the command runner plugin from the /Tools/Plugins/Get Plugins menu in BiglyBt. That is where you will paste in the script.

Option 1: This command will parse your downloads for Movies or Tv Series and then place them named according to the defined formats here. All quotes in the code examples are required.

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file E:\amcBiglyBT.log --def subtitles=en music=y clean=n unsorted=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_state=%S" "ut_label=%L" "seriesFormat=F:/TV/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} ({y})/Season {s.pad(2)}  ({d.year})/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} - {s00e00} - {t.colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} - {vf} IMDB {imdbid} - BiglyBT" "movieFormat=G:/Movies/{n.sortName('$2, $1')} {y}/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} {any{subt}{if (f.subtitle) '.en-forced'}} {y}  {genres} {vf} - TMDB {tmdbid} - BiglyBT" "musicFormat=G:/Dropbox/Music/{artist} - {album} {y}/{t} - {artist} - {y} - BiglyBT"
Option 2: This command is the same as above but edited to ignore TV series using the Series and Eposide format XNNXNN using a regex expression. The regex epression could be further refined but it works perfectly for me in this use.

Code: Select all

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\filebot.launcher.exe" -script fn:amc --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file E:\amcBiglyBT.log --def subtitles=en music=y clean=n unsorted=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_state=%S" "def ignore=.\d\d.\d\d" "ut_label=Movie" "seriesFormat=F:/TV/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} ({y})/Season {s.pad(2)}  ({d.year})/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} - {s00e00} - {t.colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} - {vf} IMDB {imdbid} - BiglyBT" "movieFormat=G:/Movies/{n.sortName('$2, $1')} {y}/{n.sortName('$2, $1').colon(' - ').replace('?', '')} {any{subt}{if (f.subtitle) '.en-forced'}} {y}  {genres} {vf} - TMDB {tmdbid} - BiglyBT" "musicFormat=G:/Dropbox/Music/{artist} - {album} {y}/{t} - {artist} - {y} - BiglyBT"
You might ask why option 2? It is to preserve the syntax if I want to easily revert to Filebot naming my TV series. But the reason I use option 2 is becasue I use Radarr for movies and prefer Filbot name them rather than Radarr which is more limited in naming options. In the case of Sonarr for TV I want some TV series in different drives or locations by series automatically. This is because drives get full, and in some cases I want certain shows saved to an external drive or dropbox folder but most stored on a regular internal drive. Sonarr can do this by settting the location by each series.

Some people might ask why use BiglyBt for torrents vs. uTorrent or qBittorrent? Simply put for me in my enviroment/ISP BiglyBt is much faster it will download at my full bandwidth where the other can sometimes be extremely slow. I don't know why, don't really care because it just works.