[ AMC ] AMC script failing on qBitTorrent

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
korso
Donor

[ AMC ] AMC script failing on qBitTorrent

Post by korso »

Up to a few days ago amc script was working fine with qBitTorrent. Since today, I get the following error:

This is using latest Filebot (4.9.2) on Windows server.

This is the line I have for qBitTorrent on download:

Code: Select all

filebot -script dev:amc --output "F:\Shares" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file=amc.log --def kodi=172.168.15.41:80 --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
And this is the error from amc.log

Run script [dev:amc] at [Wed Nov 25 15:06:36 CET 2020]
Parameter: kodi = *****
Parameter: excludeList = amc.excludes
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = F:\Shares\Downloads\All\File
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_title = File
Parameter: ut_label = All
Invalid usage: output folder [F:\Shares] must not be inside input folder [F:\Shares\Downloads\All\File] and vice versa
Any help would be super appreciated!
Last edited by korso on 25 Nov 2020, 14:53, edited 2 times in total.
korso
Donor

Re: [ AMC ] AMC script failing on qBitTorrent

Post by korso »

Never mind, changed the script from dev to fn and now it works just fine. Apologies for the false alarm! I remember I changed it to dev long time ago for a different problem.

filebot -script dev:amc --output "F:\Shares" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file=amc.log --def kodi=172.168.15.41:80 --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You'll want to make sure the output folder doesn't include the input folder and vice versa.

Good:

Input Folder:

F:\Shares\Downloads
Output Folder:

F:\Shares\Media

Bad 1:

Input Folder:

F:\Shares
Output Folder:

F:\Shares\Media

Bad 2:

Input Folder:

F:\Shares\Downloads
Output Folder:

F:\Shares
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
korso
Donor

Post by korso »

Hi rednoah, yes, that's covered (the input / output folders) ,thanks for the heads up!

What fixed it for me was changing from dev to fn

filebot -script fn:amc --output "F:\Shares" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file=amc.log --def kodi=172.168.15.41:80 --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
Thanks!
bbqsquirt

Post by bbqsquirt »

Is this a new restriction? I'm getting this error too with the newest release and it wasn't an issue.
My script:

"c:\program files\filebot\filebot.exe" -script fn:amc --output "Y:/" --action hardlink --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def "seriesFormat=Y:/TV Shows/{n.colon('-')}/{'Season '+s}/{n.colon('-')} - {s00e00} - {t.colon('-')}" "movieFormat=Y:/Movies/{n.colon(' - ')} ({y})/{n.colon('-')} ({y}) ({vf})"  unsorted=y music=y artwork=y --def excludeList=amc.txt "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
As you can see, it goes into Y:/Movies or Y:/TV Shows based on what the file is. But my output is still set to Y:/ and now i'm getting errors when before I didn't. Files first get dumped into Y:/Temporary
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

bbqsquirt wrote: 21 Dec 2020, 05:31 Is this a new restriction? I'm getting this error too with the newest release and it wasn't an issue.
It was always documented as such, but older revisions of the code may not always detect all possible instances of this class of user error. Depending on what exactly you're doing, it may not always be an issue. But it can sometimes be an issue, depending on input file structure, arguments, custom format, etc. Best to avoid this class of problem altogether by separating files neatly, especially if you don't know what possible values %F in --def "ut_dir=%F" can have.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
bbqsquirt

Post by bbqsquirt »

Do you have any suggestions for how I can fix it so I can keep my current structure. I don't want to have to move my entire media library location a year after having it this way. Everything is automatically sorted into Y:/Movies or Y:/TV Shows but it just started throwing this error and now I'm stuck
bbqsquirt

Post by bbqsquirt »

NVM, was easy enough to migrate