[bash] rename tv show

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
knibal

[bash] rename tv show

Post by knibal »

Hello. I'm sorry if I'm asking something that has already been answered but I've been searching all afternoon and I can't find the solution.
I am using a filebot in a synology command line. I want to organize some tv shows that are in the "name [chap.101] [720p].mkv" format and I would like to get name \ 1x01.mkv all this I want to use without using any scrapper because most of the series are not recognized. Thank you so much for your time.
rednoah
The Source

Re: [bash] rename tv show

Post by rednoah »

Have you tried Plain File Mode yet? For that to work, you'll have to write your own custom plain file format specifically tailored to matching information from your specific file naming patterns.

:idea: Alternatively, if the TV Shows do exist in any of the online databases, then you can use linear matching and renaming:
viewtopic.php?t=12553
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
knibal

Post by knibal »

thanks for your atention. i can use linear matching becouse i have to many tvshows in only a folder. And the session arent complete.
i try the plain file mode but i use line command.
thanks
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The Linear Rename technique should work just fine. Where exactly do you see a problem?

Here's are my thoughts:

* Use --q to define the Series ID
* Use name* glob to pass only episodes from a specific Series as input argument sequence
* Use --filter "s >= 2 && e >= 1" if you need a specific season / episode offset
* Use --action test for testing
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.