Rename movies and send them to folders according to the initial letter of their name

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
uniqedumx

Rename movies and send them to folders according to the initial letter of their name

Post by uniqedumx »

Here is a more complicated one, I think ... (I don't know anything about this)
:lol: :lol:
thanks to :geek: kim I have this script now .. urra

This is the script:

Code: Select all

{
def mainPath = 'Z:/Cinedriveonline/PELICULAS/'
def fileInfo = " - $vf [$mbps] $Languages"
def norm = {it.colon(' - ').replaceAll(/[?]/, '¿').replaceAll(/[!]/, '¡')};
def allNorm(path, hard, dir, info){ path + hard + dir + '/' + dir + info };

def outFull = genres.contains('Animación') ? ( allNorm(mainPath, '5 ANIMACION ACORTAR/', norm(ny), fileInfo) ) : ( hd ? allNorm(mainPath, '4 PELICULAS ACORTAR/', norm(ny), fileInfo) : '7 RENOMANUAL/' + norm(ny) )
!(outFull as File).parentFile.exists() ? outFull : allNorm(mainPath, 'DUPLICADA/', norm(ny), fileInfo)
}
What the script does:
1- if the movie belongs to the animation genre, move it to a folder called "5 ANIMACION ACORTAR"
2- THE OTHERS SEND THEM TO "4 PELICULAS ACORTAR"
3- if it gives an error, send it to "7 RENOMANUAL"
4- if it already exists, send it to "DUPLICADA"

What I would like now to automate the result is ...
- if the movie starts with A, move it to folder A, and so on until Z
- That points 1,3 and 4 be maintained
- Point 2 is removed
I take this opportunity to thank your help and the good filebot
rednoah
The Source

Re: Rename movies and send them to folders according to the initial letter of their name

Post by rednoah »

[SNIPPET] Sort into A-Z folders has some example code for you.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
uniqedumx

Re: Rename movies and send them to folders according to the initial letter of their name

Post by uniqedumx »

I already moved him and I have no choice, he sends me to the AZ directory but he does not give me the name of the folder or the name of the film.
I do not know what to change, my programming knowledge is ~ zero
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

try it:

{
def allNorm(path, hard, dir, info){ path + hard + '/' + dir + '/' + dir + info };

def outFull = genres.contains('Animación') ? ( allNorm(mainPath, '5 ANIMACION ACORTAR', norm(ny), fileInfo) ) : ( hd ? allNorm(mainPath, az, norm(ny), fileInfo) : mainPath + '7 RENOMANUAL/'+ norm(ny) + '/' + fn )
!(outFull as File).parentFile.exists() ? outFull : allNorm(mainPath, 'DUPLICADA', norm(ny), fileInfo)
}
or

{
def allNorm(path, hard, dir, info){ path + hard + '/' + dir + '/' + dir + info };

def outFull = genres.contains('Animación') ? ( allNorm(mainPath, '5 ANIMACION ACORTAR', norm(ny), fileInfo) ) : ( hd ? allNorm(mainPath, (n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n[0] : '#'), norm(ny), fileInfo) : mainPath + '7 RENOMANUAL/'+ norm(ny) + '/' + fn )
!(outFull as File).parentFile.exists() ? outFull : allNorm(mainPath, 'DUPLICADA', norm(ny), fileInfo)
}
uniqedumx

Post by uniqedumx »

Gracias amigos,por su gran ayuda, lo he dejado asi muchas gracias......

{
def altPath = 'Z:/Cinedriveonline/PELICULAS/'
def mainPath = 'Z:/Cinedriveonline/PELICULAS/1 DE LA A-Z y NUMEROS/'
def fileInfo = " - $vf [$mbps]"
def norm = {it.colon(' - ').replaceAll(/[?]/, '').replaceAll(/[!]/, '').replaceAll(/[¿]/, '')};

def outFull = genres.contains('Animación') ? ( allNorm(altPath, '3 ANIMACION', norm(ny), fileInfo) ) : ( hd ? allNorm(mainPath, (n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n[0] : '1 CON NUMERACION'), norm(ny), fileInfo) : altPath + '4 RENOMANUAL/'+ norm(ny) + '/' + fn )
!(outFull as File).parentFile.exists() ? outFull : allNorm(altPath, '5 DUPLICADA', norm(ny), fileInfo)
}