Windows 10 Switching from drive letters to mount points

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Amishman
Donor

Windows 10 Switching from drive letters to mount points

Post by Amishman »

I recently added more drives to my Windows 10 pc and now I have used all of the drive letters. I am looking to switch over to mount points so I can add more drives in the future. MY script will distribute a file to the drive with the most amount of space. How do I switch that over to a mount point like C:\MountPoint\Drive_1?

Would I have to replace each drive letter with ['C:/MountPoint/Drive_1', 'C:/MountPoint/Drive_2'] ? It seems like there would be a better way.

I use qBittorrent.

Code: Select all

filebot.launcher.exe -script fn:amc  --output "C:/Movies" --log-file amc.log --action move --conflict auto -non-strict --def "seriesFormat={['D:', 'E:', 'F:', 'G:', 'H:', 'I:', 'J:', 'K:', 'L:', 'M:', 'N:', 'O:', 'P:', 'Q:', 'R:', 'S:', 'T:', 'U:', 'V:', 'W:'].collect{ drive -> def a=n; return new File(drive+\"/TV/\", a)}.sort{ a,b -> a.exists() <=> b.exists() ?: a.diskSpace <=> b.diskSpace }.last()}/{episode.special ? 'Specials' : 'Season '+s}/{s00e00} {t}" "movieFormat={['D:', 'E:', 'F:', 'G:', 'H:', 'I:', 'J:', 'K:', 'L:', 'M:', 'N:', 'O:', 'P:', 'Q:', 'R:', 'S:', 'T:', 'U:', 'V:', 'W:'].collect{ new File(it+'/Movies/'+any{collection+'/'}{''}) }.sort{ a,b -> a.exists() <=> b.exists() ?: a.diskSpace <=> b.diskSpace }.last()}/{n.replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The|A|An)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)} {' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, \" \") + ')'} ({y}) {\"[$vf]\"}/{n} {' (' + fn.matchAll(/extended|uncensored|remastered|unrated|uncut|directors.cut|special.edition/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join(', ').replaceAll(/[._]/, \" \") + ')'} ({y})" "musicFormat=Music/{n}/{\$album/}{\${pi.pad(2)}. } {t}" --def plex=10.0.0.15:********* --def pushbullet=********* --def @/C:/Filebot_Ignore_List/ignore_list.txt --def deleteAfterExtract=y --def clean=y --def "ut_label=none" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_dir=%F"
rednoah
The Source

Re: Windows 10 Switching from drive letters to mount points

Post by rednoah »

Your format code does not differentiate between drive letters and folder paths, so you can just add your mount points to the list:

['C:/MountPoint/Drive_1', 'C:/MountPoint/Drive_2', 'D:', 'E:', 'F:', ...

If all your mount points are in C:/MountPoint then you can of course generate the list of output folders in code:

('C:/MountPoint' as File).listFiles().findAll{ it.directory } ...

:arrow: Please move your format into a separate *.groovy file and feel free to use multiple lines:
viewtopic.php?t=3244
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.