Support for JDownloader

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Vippis

Support for JDownloader

Post by Vippis »

Hi,

i'm running JD2 Beta on a Ubuntu 14.04 LS Server and want to use Filebot to rename and move tv-shows and movies. JD extracts all downloads to a folder "Completed". But how do I call Filebot from JD when all the extraction is done?

I can use cron to execute Filebot but I think the problem is if Filebot runs when an extraction is currently done by JD Filebot will move the incomplete file from there. Am I right?

How do you solve it?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Support for JDownloader

Post by rednoah »

I'm sure JD2 has some hook that'll allow you to call 3rd party programs on newly completed files.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Vippis

Post by Vippis »

rednoah wrote:I'm sure JD2 has some hook that'll allow you to call 3rd party programs on newly completed files.
Haven't found one, that's why I'm asking. So maybe I need to write a bash script checking if unrar is running before executing filebot.
Vippis

Post by Vippis »

In JD2 Beta there is a plugin available called "Event Scripter".

It has now a trigger called "Archive extraction finished". I'm working with JD support to call Filebot by that trigger. The trigger passes the download folder of the extracted files to a variable and then calls the Filebot process by command line.
caphm
Power User

Post by caphm »

I have created a script to be executed by the "Archive extraction finished" event in JDownloader's Event Scripter. Works like a charm, but it still has problems with filenames that contain unicode characters. The javascript sandbox provided by JDownloader seems to treat the strings passed in by JDownloader as ASCII although they are actually unicode.

You can find the script at http://pastebin.com/8rr2M6KF
zocidj

Post by zocidj »

Hy, what I must change in this script, to this work. Can anybody explain this step by step. Thanks
zocidj

Post by zocidj »

Anyone please!
FadeAway12
Donor

Post by FadeAway12 »

Any updates on this script? I am looking into jDownloader 2 ans filebot but tutorials are quite sparse concerning this combination..
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.