CLI Version Fails to Rename Correctly

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
leejk

CLI Version Fails to Rename Correctly

Post by leejk »

Hello,

After installing the CLI version on Mac OS X, I wrote a bash script to transcode mythtv video files and then use FileBot to properly name them. However, the CLI version names them incorrectly each time, but yet if I use the UI version, it renames it correctly. Here is the episode in question as it is named by my script before FileBot is asked to add the proper season and episode info: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.2015-10-09.mkv

The command I'm using is: filebot -rename "$VIDEODIR/TV/$TVDIR/$TVTITLE".mkv --db TheTVDB --format "{n}.{s00e00}-{t}" -non-strict

Each time the CLI renames it incorrectly to: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.S01E10-Cameron Diaz, Ralph Fiennes, Mario Batali.mkv

Very strange that the UI version does it correctly. Any ideas on what the problem is?

thx
rednoah
The Source

Re: CLI Version Fails to Rename Correctly

Post by rednoah »

Works for me:

Code: Select all

filebot -rename "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.2015-10-09.mkv" --db TheTVDB --format "{n}.{s00e00}-{t}" -non-strict

Code: Select all

Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon]
Fetching episode data for [The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon]
[MOVE] Rename [The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.2015-10-09.mkv] to [The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.S02E162-Jeff Daniels, Whoopi Goldberg, Nelly.mkv]
Presumably, this episode hadn't been added to TheTVDB yet at the time of processing. The correct option not existing at the time, and you having set -non-strict, will lead FileBot towards using the "next best" option.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.