-sh: !: event not found error

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
macdalor

-sh: !: event not found error

Post by macdalor »

Hi,

first of all well done for this brilliant tool! I am new to all this and in no way a coding guru so please be gentle... :)

I am trying to adapt the "DevXen's Enhanced MOVIE Perfection Naming Scheme" to my needs and after a very long time trying to understand and working it all I am getting the following error when running it:

Code: Select all

-sh: !: event not found
my version of it is as follow:

filebot -script fn:amc /share/Fresh_Downloads --output /share/Download {any{if (file.path.lower().matchAll(/(3d|half|full|h?sbs|f?sbs|(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])hou(?=$|[^a-z])|(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])fou(?=$|[^a-z])|f.ou|anaglyth)(?:.sbs|(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])cat(?=$|[^a-z]))?/)){'C:/[3D Movies]/'}}{'/share/Download/Movies/'}}{any{def map=['louisdefunes':'[Actors]/Louis_de_Funes','charleschaplin':'[Actors]/Charles Chaplin','jeanpaulbelmondo':'[Actors]/Jean-Paul Belmondo']; actors.join(', ').lower().replaceAll(/[\W]/, "").matchAll(/louisdefunes|charleschaplin|jeanpaulbelmondo/).findResults{ map[it] }.join(',')+'/'}{def map=[/rifftrax/:'RiffTrax','miniseries':'Mini-Series','monstervision':'MonsterVision','fanedit':'FanEdits','usaupallnight':'USA Up All Night',/elvirasmoviemacabre/:'Elvira\'s Movie Macabre']; '['+file.path.lower().replaceAll(/[\W]/, "").matchAll(/monstervision|rifftrax|fanedit|usaupallnight|elvirasmoviemacabre/).findResults{ map[it].replaceAll("\\[|\\]", "") }.sort{ map.values().indexOf(it)}.join(',')+']/'}{(info.SpokenLanguages.displayLanguage.contains(/English/)) ? '' : '[Foreign Films]/'}{(info.SpokenLanguages.displayLanguage.contains(/French/)) ? '' : '[Foreign Films]/'}{(info.SpokenLanguages.displayLanguage.contains(/Spanish/)) ? '' : '[Foreign Films]/'}}{any{if (genres.join(',  ').matchAll(/animation/))('Animes/')}{genre}{'[No Genre]'}}/{norm =  {it.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " -  ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, " ").replaceAll(/\b[IiVvXx]+\b/, { it.upper() }).replaceAll(/\b[0-9](?i:th| nd|rd)\b/, { it.lower() }).replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)}; norm(n)}{if (norm(n) != norm(primaryTitle)) '  ('+norm(primaryTitle)+')'}{" (Part ${pi.pad(2)})"}{" ["+file.path.lower().replace(/dc/, 'director\'s cut').replaceAll('limited','limited release').replaceAll('directors','director\'s').replaceAll('-','').replaceAll(/director.s|theatrical/,'$0 Cut').matchAll(/(uncensored|uncut|unrated|remastered|ultimate|extended|director?s|theatrical|ultimate|final|bootleg|special|fan?edit?|limited|rifftrax|monstervision|youtube|hulu|netflix|vimeo|edited|edit|censored+)(?:.edition|.cut|.version|.edit|.release|.extended|.rip)?/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join('] [')+']'}{def map=['3d':'3D','hsbs':'Half-SBS','halfsbs':'Half-SBS','fsbs':'Full-SBS','fullsbs':'Full-SBS','sbs':'SBS','halfou':'Half-OU','fullou':'Full-OU','overunder':'OU','anaglyth':'Anaglyth']; " ("+ ((file.path.lower().contains(/3d/)) ? '' : '3D ')+ file.path.lower().replaceAll(/(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])hou(?=$|[^a-z])/,'halfou').replaceAll(/(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])fou(?=$|[^a-z])/,'fullou').replaceAll(/(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])ou(?=$|[^a-z])/,'overunder').replaceAll(/[\W]/, "").matchAll(/3d(?!.*?3d)|hsbs(?!.*?hsbs)|halfsbs(?!.*?halfsbs)|fsbs(?!.*?fsbs)|fullsbs(?!.*?fullsbs)|sbs(?!.*?sbs)|halfou(?!.*?halfou)|fullou(?!.*?fullou)|overunder(?!.*?overunder)|anaglyth(?!.*?anaglyth)/).findResults{ map[it]}.sort().join(' ')+')'}{any{" ["+d.format("yyyy")+"]"}{y}}{info.SpokenLanguages.displayLanguage.contains(/English/) ? '' : " ["+any{(audios.language[1]) ? (csv('C:/FileBot Settings/All/Locales.csv').get(audios.language[0]))+", "+(csv('C:/FileBot Settings/All/Locales.csv').get(audios.language[1])) : (csv('C:/FileBot Settings/All/Locales.csv').get(audios.language[0]))}{(info.SpokenLanguages.displayLanguage.join(', '))}+"]"}{' ['+any{certification} {omdb.certification}.replaceAll(/^\d+$/, 'PG-$0').replaceAll('N A','No Certification')+']'}{" [$minutes Min]"}{" ["+(rating)+"★]"}{" [$vf] [$ac "+af.replace('8ch', '7.1ch').replace('7ch', '6.1ch').replace('6ch', '5.1ch').replace('3ch', '2.1ch').replace('2ch','2.0ch')+"]"}{" ("+actors.take(3).join(', ')+")"}{any{" ("+omdb.genres.take(3).join(', ')+")"}{" ("+genres.take(3).join(', ')+")"}}
I'll appreciate any given help and comments to help me step forward with this.
cheers
rednoah
The Source

Re: -sh: !: event not found error

Post by rednoah »

! is a shell instruction:
http://unix.stackexchange.com/a/3748/78608

I recommend passing arguments via text files so you don't have to worry about dealing with complex arguments on the command-line:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3244
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
macdalor

Post by macdalor »

rednoah wrote:1.
! is a shell instruction:
http://unix.stackexchange.com/a/3748/78608

I recommend passing arguments via text files so you don't have to worry about dealing with complex arguments on the command-line:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3244
thx rednoah, I'll give that a try and get back here for results.
macdalor

Post by macdalor »

I have followed your recommendation and started testing my arguments via separated files and although I am getting results, they're aren't fully positives and wouldn't mind some advices from experts.

Just a note to say that I am fully aware, as a complete novice, that I probably make extremely basic mistakes and asking extremely basic questions, so my deepest apologies to the experts and that you for sharing...

For now I am only testing so the output is the input one and I call my script with:

filebot -script fn:amc /share/Download --def movieFormat=/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy
The actual script is:

{any{def map=['louisdefunes':'[Actors]/Louis_de_Funes','charleschaplin':'[Actors]/Charles Chaplin','jeanpaulbelmondo':'[Actors]/Jean-Paul Belmondo']; actors.join(', ').lower().replaceAll(/[\W]/, "").matchAll(/louisdefunes|charleschaplin|jeanpaulbelmondo/).findResults{ map[it] }.join(',')+'/'}{def map=[/rifftrax/:'RiffTrax','miniseries':'Mini-Series','monstervision':'MonsterVision','fanedit':'FanEdits','usaupallnight':'USA Up All Night',/elvirasmoviemacabre/:'Elvira\'s Movie Macabre']; '['+file.path.lower().replaceAll(/[\W]/, "").matchAll(/monstervision|rifftrax|fanedit|usaupallnight|elvirasmoviemacabre/).findResults{ map[it].replaceAll("\\[|\\]", "") }.sort{ map.values().indexOf(it)}.join(',')+']/'}{(info.SpokenLanguages.displayLanguage.contains(/English/)) ? '' : '[Foreign Films]/'}{(info.SpokenLanguages.displayLanguage.contains(/French/)) ? '' : '[Foreign Films]/'}{(info.SpokenLanguages.displayLanguage.contains(/Spanish/)) ? '' : '[Foreign Films]/'}}{any{if (genres.join(',  ').matchAll(/animation/))('Animes/')}{genre}{'[No Genre]'}}/{norm =  {it.upperInitial().lowerTrail().replaceTrailingBrackets().replaceAll(/[`´‘’ʻ""“”]/, "'").replaceAll(/[:|]/, " -  ").replaceAll(/[?]/, "!").replaceAll(/[*\s]+/, " ").replaceAll(/\b[IiVvXx]+\b/, { it.upper() }).replaceAll(/\b[0-9](?i:th| nd|rd)\b/, { it.lower() }).replaceFirst(/^(?i)(The)\s(.+)/, /$2, $1/)}; norm(n)}{if (norm(n) != norm(primaryTitle)) '  ('+norm(primaryTitle)+')'}{" (Part ${pi.pad(2)})"}{" ["+file.path.lower().replace(/dc/, 'director\'s cut').replaceAll('limited','limited release').replaceAll('directors','director\'s').replaceAll('-','').replaceAll(/director.s|theatrical/,'$0 Cut').matchAll(/(uncensored|uncut|unrated|remastered|ultimate|extended|director?s|theatrical|ultimate|final|bootleg|special|fan?edit?|limited|rifftrax|monstervision|youtube|hulu|netflix|vimeo|edited|edit|censored+)(?:.edition|.cut|.version|.edit|.release|.extended|.rip)?/)*.upperInitial()*.lowerTrail().sort().join('] [')+']'}{def map=['3d':'3D','hsbs':'Half-SBS','halfsbs':'Half-SBS','fsbs':'Full-SBS','fullsbs':'Full-SBS','sbs':'SBS','halfou':'Half-OU','fullou':'Full-OU','overunder':'OU','anaglyth':'Anaglyth']; " ("+ ((file.path.lower().contains(/3d/)) ? '' : '3D ')+ file.path.lower().replaceAll(/(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])hou(?=$|[^a-z])/,'halfou').replaceAll(/(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])fou(?=$|[^a-z])/,'fullou').replaceAll(/(?i)(?<=^|[^a-z])ou(?=$|[^a-z])/,'overunder').replaceAll(/[\W]/, "").matchAll(/3d(?!.*?3d)|hsbs(?!.*?hsbs)|halfsbs(?!.*?halfsbs)|fsbs(?!.*?fsbs)|fullsbs(?!.*?fullsbs)|sbs(?!.*?sbs)|halfou(?!.*?halfou)|fullou(?!.*?fullou)|overunder(?!.*?overunder)|anaglyth(?!.*?anaglyth)/).findResults{ map[it]}.sort().join(' ')+')'}
The result I get which is hard to decrypt for me I have to admit; the result in the folder and from the actual files supposed to be treated is basically null:

[~] # filebot -script fn:amc /share/Download --def movieFormat=/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy
Run script [fn:amc] at [Sun Apr 24 20:49:49 GMT 2016]
Parameter: movieFormat = /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy
Argument: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download
Ignore hidden folder: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@Recycle
Ignore hidden folder: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/.@__thumb
Ignore hidden folder: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/.AppleDB
Ignore hidden folder: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/.gobbler
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/45 years.mp4
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.idx
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.smi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.srt
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.sub
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Ah! Les belles bachantes....avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Cars.avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a girl like her.avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a walk in the wood.mkv
Exclude: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/messages
45 years.mp4 [series: null, movie: Trumbo (2015)]
movieFormat.groovy.idx [series: null, movie: Trumbo (2015)]
movieFormat.groovy.smi [series: null, movie: Ride Along (2014)]
movieFormat.groovy.srt [series: null, movie: Trumbo (2015)]
movieFormat.groovy.sub [series: null, movie: Trumbo (2015)]
Ah! Les belles bachantes....avi [series: null, movie: null]
Unable to differentiate: [Ah! Les belles bachantes....avi] => [null] VS [null]
Cars.avi [series: null, movie: Cars (2006)]
Apr 24, 2016 8:49:56 PM net.filebot.web.TMDbClient searchMovie
WARNING: Ignore movie metadata: City Lights [272781]: Missing data: release date
City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi [series: City Lights, movie: City Lights (1931)]
Apr 24, 2016 8:49:56 PM net.filebot.web.TMDbClient searchMovie
WARNING: Ignore movie metadata: City Lights [272781]: Missing data: release date
Exclude Series: City Lights
Flic ou voyou.avi [series: null, movie: Cop or Hood (1979)]
a girl like her.avi [series: null, movie: Thomas & Friends: Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure (2015)]
a walk in the wood.mkv [series: null, movie: The Little Prince (2015)]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:trumbo 2015] => [45 years.mp4, movieFormat.groovy.idx, movieFormat.groovy.srt, movieFormat.groovy.sub]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:ride along 2014] => [movieFormat.groovy.smi]
Group: [:] => [Ah! Les belles bachantes....avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:cars 2006] => [Cars.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:city lights 1931] => [City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:cop or hood 1979] => [Flic ou voyou.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:thomas friends sodors legend of the lost treasure 2015] => [a girl like her.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:the little prince 2015] => [a walk in the wood.mkv]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/45 years.mp4]
CmdlineException: [null/45 years.mp4] Multiple options: Force auto-select requires non-strict matching: [45 Years (2015), Trumbo (2015)]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.idx]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.srt]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.sub]
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.sub] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.sub]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.sub]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.sub -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.sub: No space left on device
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.smi]
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.smi] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.smi]
Processed 1 files
Apr 24, 2016 8:49:58 PM net.filebot.media.MediaDetection storeMetaInfo
WARNING: Failed to set xattr: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.nio.file.FileSystemException: /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.smi: Error writing extended attribute 'net.filebot.metadata': Operation not supported
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Cars.avi]
CmdlineException: [null/Cars.avi] Multiple options: Force auto-select requires non-strict matching: [Cars (2006), Cars 2 (2011), Cars 3 (2017), Hot Cars (1956), Used Cars (1980), Stone Cars (2014), Killing Cars (1986), Stealing Cars (2015), Bikes vs Cars (2015), Ford Muscle Cars (2005), Calling All Cars (1935), The Cars: Unlocked (2006), Two Cars, One Night (2003), Top Gear: Soul Cars (2011), Great Performance Cars (2010), Women Cars Villas Money (1972), Riding in Cars with Boys (2001), Porsche: The Legendary Cars (2006), Babas bilar (2006)]
CmdlineException: Unable to identify or process any files
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi]
Apr 24, 2016 8:49:59 PM net.filebot.web.TMDbClient searchMovie
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi: No space left on device
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi]
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi: No space left on device
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a girl like her.avi]
CmdlineException: [null/a girl like her.avi] Multiple options: Force auto-select requires non-strict matching: [A Girl Like Her (2015), A Girl Like Her (2012), Thomas & Friends: Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure (2015)]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a walk in the wood.mkv]
CmdlineException: [null/a walk in the wood.mkv] Multiple options: Force auto-select requires non-strict matching: [A Walk in the Woods (2015), A Secret Walk in the Woods (1985), The Walk (2015), The Little Prince (2015)]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I can see various warnings like "Missing data: release date, Unable to differentiate:, => [null] VS [null], Failed to set xattr: java.lang.RuntimeException: etc..." but it isn't clear to me as to what it really means...Anything obvious at all?
kim
Power User

Post by kim »

"No space left on device" ?
no support for xattr on device, linux or ?

write permission on share ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Don't process folders that don't contain any real media files. movieFormat.groovy.srt is not a real file.

Multiple options: Force auto-select requires non-strict matching
i.e. there is a reason why this flag is set in all examples:

-non-strict
If something is not working, just like at how your usage is different from the examples. In strict mode (if non-strict is not set) filebot will only process well-named files where the correct match can be guaranteed.

If you don't care about xattr, you can ignore this warning:

WARNING: Failed to set xattr
You can either enable xattr for the filesystem, or disable xattr in filebot, or ignore the warning. Up to you. It has nothing to do with files being processed or not.

EDIT:

Start with the example usage. Make sure it works. And then step by step make the changes you don't understand so you can see which step breaks things. If you're using a 20 line format without even making sure it works with the defaults is certainly not how to do it.

Use one example file, run the amc script on that with as little changes as possible. Make sure it works. Take it from there. Doing all at once just means you'll have no idea how why what happens.
macdalor

Post by macdalor »

rednoah wrote:1.
Don't process folders that don't contain any real media files. movieFormat.groovy.srt is not a real file.
You're right it isn't. This file was created while I first tested the script which renamed all files as "movieFormat.groovy" for some reason (?!)
I just left them in their not thinking it could disturb Filebot as my understanding was that it happens to download multimedia containing "non-multimedia" files in the downloaded folder...

rednoah wrote:2.

Multiple options: Force auto-select requires non-strict matching
i.e. there is a reason why this flag is set in all examples:

-non-strict
If something is not working, just like at how your usage is different from the examples. In strict mode (if non-strict is not set) filebot will only process well-named files where the correct match can be guaranteed.
Thank you for taking the time to explain. I'll add this when back home tonight

rednoah wrote:3.
If you don't care about xattr, you can ignore this warning:

WARNING: Failed to set xattr
You can either enable xattr for the filesystem, or disable xattr in filebot, or ignore the warning. Up to you. It has nothing to do with files being processed or not.
Ok. I'll also see that point later on (not too sure how to do either way but will look it up)
rednoah wrote: Start with the example usage. Make sure it works. And then step by step make the changes you don't understand so you can see which step breaks things. If you're using a 20 line format without even making sure it works with the defaults is certainly not how to do it.

Use one example file, run the amc script on that with as little changes as possible. Make sure it works. Take it from there. Doing all at once just means you'll have no idea how why what happens.
yep...that's me getting impatient I guess :lol:
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

*.srt files are media files.

See -no-xattr option.
macdalor

Post by macdalor »

ok, I must be doing something basically wrong :oops: as calling the script with

filebot -non-strict -script fn:amc /share/Download --def movieFormat=/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy
and having the most basic script as follow

{ny}/{fn}
I am still getting

Run script [fn:amc] at [Mon Apr 25 21:28:04 GMT 2016]
Parameter: movieFormat = /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy
Argument: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download
Ignore hidden folder: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/@Recycle
Ignore hidden folder: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/.@__thumb
Ignore hidden folder: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/.AppleDB
Ignore hidden folder: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/.gobbler
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/45 years.mp4
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Ah! Les belles bachantes....avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Cars.avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a girl like her.avi
Input: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a walk in the wood.mkv
Exclude: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/messages
45 years.mp4 [series: null, movie: Trumbo (2015)]
Ah! Les belles bachantes....avi [series: null, movie: null]
Unable to differentiate: [Ah! Les belles bachantes....avi] => [null] VS [null]
Cars.avi [series: null, movie: Cars (2006)]
Apr 25, 2016 9:28:10 PM net.filebot.web.TMDbClient searchMovie
City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi [series: City Lights, movie: City Lights (1931)]
Apr 25, 2016 9:28:10 PM net.filebot.web.TMDbClient searchMovie
Exclude Series: City Lights
Flic ou voyou.avi [series: null, movie: Cop or Hood (1979)]
a girl like her.avi [series: null, movie: Thomas & Friends: Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure (2015)]
a walk in the wood.mkv [series: null, movie: The Little Prince (2015)]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:trumbo 2015] => [45 years.mp4]
Group: [:] => [Ah! Les belles bachantes....avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:cars 2006] => [Cars.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:city lights 1931] => [City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:cop or hood 1979] => [Flic ou voyou.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:thomas friends sodors legend of the lost treasure 2015] => [a girl like her.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:the little prince 2015] => [a walk in the wood.mkv]
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/45 years.mp4]
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/45 years.mp4] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.mp4]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/45 years.mp4]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/45 years.mp4 -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.mp4: No space left on device
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Cars.avi]
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Cars.avi] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Cars.avi]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Cars.avi -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi: No space left on device
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi]
Apr 25, 2016 9:28:11 PM net.filebot.web.TMDbClient searchMovie
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/City Lights (1931, Charles Chaplin) 480p 2ch.avi -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi: No space left on device
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi]
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/Flic ou voyou.avi -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi: No space left on device
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a girl like her.avi]
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a girl like her.avi] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a girl like her.avi]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a girl like her.avi -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.avi: No space left on device
Auto-detect movie from context: [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a walk in the wood.mkv]
[MOVE] Rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a walk in the wood.mkv] to [/Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.mkv]
[MOVE] Failed to rename [/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a walk in the wood.mkv]
FileSystemException: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Download/a walk in the wood.mkv -> /Volumes/home/MyScripts/movieFormat.groovy.mkv: No space left on device
Finished without processing any files
Failure (°_°)
What am I doing wrong please? this will be something stupid I'm sure...:shock:
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The @syntax requires you actually put @ before the path, otherwise it's just a format without any variables (which is stupid).

FileBot r3369 and newer allow you to read binding values from a file as well. That's handy when passing in multi-line formats.
What revision are you using?
macdalor

Post by macdalor »

rednoah wrote: What revision are you using?
Was on FileBot 4.6.1 (r3315) / Java(TM) SE Embedded Runtime Environment 1.8.0_65 (headless)

had a few issues uploading but managed to update to
FileBot 4.6.2 (r3891) / Java(TM) SE Embedded Runtime Environment 1.8.0_65 (headless)