Incorrect Matches

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
thach1ef

Incorrect Matches

Post by thach1ef »

Hello,

I've been running into incorrect matches every so often.

Before I tell you about the mismatches, let me explain how I have my setup because I'm fairly new with this and not sure if this is the "standard" way.

I will download my content, then I have a file AMC.bat which I will run with the following information in the .bat file :

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc "E:/Downloads" --output "E:" --log-file "E:/amc.log" --action move --conflict skip -non-strict --def clean=y --def excludeList=amc.txt --def plex=***** --def "movieFormat=E:/Test/Movies/{n} ({y})" --def "seriesFormat=E:/Test/TV Shows/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
From my log file I have the following information (I hope I included what you are looking for in order to help) :

Code: Select all

Group: [tvs:null, mov:alexander the last 2009] => [Alexander_ The Ultimate Cut.mp4]
Group: [tvs:universe] => [The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e01 History's Mysteries.mp4, The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e02 The Spooky Universe.mp4, The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e03 Inexplicable Life.mp4, The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e04 Inexplicable Physics.mp4, The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e05 Inexplicable Space.mp4, The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e06 Inexplicable Cosmology.mp4]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [E:\Downloads\Netflix\Alexander_ The Ultimate Cut.mp4]
[MOVE] Rename [E:\Downloads\Netflix\Alexander_ The Ultimate Cut.mp4] to [E:\Test\Movies\Alexander the Last (2009).mp4]
Processed 1 files
Auto-detected query: [Universe, the inexplicable universe with neil degrasse tyson]
Fetching episode data for [The Universe]
Fetching episode data for [Universe]
Fetching episode data for [Known Universe]
Fetching episode data for [Univer]
Fetching episode data for [Our Universe]
Fetching episode data for [StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson]
[MOVE] Rename [E:\Downloads\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 1\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e01 History's Mysteries.mp4] to [E:\Test\TV Shows\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 01\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson - S01E01 - George Takei.mp4]
[MOVE] Rename [E:\Downloads\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 1\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e02 The Spooky Universe.mp4] to [E:\Test\TV Shows\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 01\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson - S01E02 - Christopher Nolan.mp4]
[MOVE] Rename [E:\Downloads\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 1\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e03 Inexplicable Life.mp4] to [E:\Test\TV Shows\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 01\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson - S01E03 - Dan Savage.mp4]
[MOVE] Rename [E:\Downloads\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 1\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e04 Inexplicable Physics.mp4] to [E:\Test\TV Shows\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 01\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson - S01E04 - Arianna Huffington.mp4]
[MOVE] Rename [E:\Downloads\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 1\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e05 Inexplicable Space.mp4] to [E:\Test\TV Shows\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 01\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson - S01E05 - Richard Dawkins.mp4]
[MOVE] Rename [E:\Downloads\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 1\The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson - s01e06 Inexplicable Cosmology.mp4] to [E:\Test\TV Shows\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson\Season 01\StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson - S01E06 - Jimmy Carter.mp4]
Processed 6 files
rednoah
The Source

Re: Incorrect Matches

Post by rednoah »

There's probably very many movies called "Alexander". Without the year in the name, the chance of FileBot picking the one you want is slim.

So the 2009 match is wrong? Which movie (include TheMovieDB link) would have been the correct one then?

Does a show called "The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson" exist on TheTVDB? If you find it, include the TheTVDB link.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
thach1ef

Post by thach1ef »

Looks like for Alexander there isnt a unique IMDB link. It's just the original and mentioned there as an alternate version.

Here is that link : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346491/

For the other set of tv shows, here is the IMDB link : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4642162/

Here is the TVDB link : www.thetvdb.com/?tab=seasonall&id=321581&lid=7
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

FileBot uses TheMovieDB, so IMDb links are somewhat irrelevant. But at least I know which movie you meant. Some cases can't be automated.

The Inexplicable Universe with Neil deGrasse Tyson needs to be added as alias for The Inexplicable Universe, and then it might work.
thach1ef

Post by thach1ef »

1. Ah ok, I misread sorry about that.

2. Could you explain how I would do something like that?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I've ran a few tests and it works for "Alexander.mp4" so the extra text is throwing things off. If you want to add extra things then you kinda need at least the year after the name if you want things to work well when running fully automatically.

:idea: I recommend using the GUI because it'll ask you which movie you meant.

You'd have to ask for that in the TheTVDB forums. Alias names can't be added by normal users AFAIK.