Filebot only trying to process the jpg file instead of movie file

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
superflysocal

Filebot only trying to process the jpg file instead of movie file

Post by superflysocal »

Everything was working until lately none of my movies are getting processed. When i look into my log I notice the file it's trying to process is the jpg file that is located in the movie folder and not the mp4 file itself.

my script in utorrent:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "R:/media" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n subtitles=en artwork=y plex=192.168.1.91 "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){\" CD$pi\"}"
log:

Code: Select all

[2017-04-09 15:53:38]  Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "R:/media" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n subtitles=en artwork=y plex=192.168.1.91 "ut_dir=C:\Media\uTorrent\Movies\Hidden Figures (2016)" "ut_file=WWW.xxx.xxx.jpg" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Hidden Figures (2016)" "ut_label=" "ut_state=5" "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n}/Season {s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){\" CD$pi\"}"

It use to work just fine. I also tried to tell UT to not download the jpg but it keeps downloading it.

Nevermind: Got it to work: I updated Filebot and all is good.
Last edited by superflysocal on 09 Apr 2017, 21:28, edited 2 times in total.
superflysocal

Re: Filebot only trying to process the jpg file instead of movie file

Post by superflysocal »

Also when i try to run using cmd, I get script amc not found
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Thanks for the post! Before a real human comes by, please make sure your report has all the following points checked:
  • What are you trying to do achieve? What's not working? What have you tried so far?
  • Include screenshots, logs or filenames (i.e. demonstrate the issue)
  • Include basic information (i.e. sysinfo output)
:idea: Please read How to Request Help and Fix Problems, Report Bugs, Get Features
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
superflysocal

Post by superflysocal »

I updated Filebot and all is good now.