Help creating script for qbittorrent

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
ba10s118

Help creating script for qbittorrent

Post by ba10s118 »

Hello folks.
I've been trying for a few hours now, but I don't know how to tackle this issue, as I don't know which variables I would need in my setup.

I'm a part of a private tracker, where I need to keep a good ratio, so I need to upload the original content I download.
However often uploaders compress the files, in which I need to manually extract them.

I've been told that filebot could be helpfull here, so I bought the program.
I use Qbittorrent on windows 10.
The files i Download are being located in one major folder, however each download are in a subfolder.

Main download folder (these files may not be deleted) : N:\DKTV
The folder in which I would like filebot to extract the files to: N:\DKTV_Output

Would any one here be possible to help me with the script ?

Kindly Thanks!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Help creating script for qbittorrent

Post by rednoah »

What have you tried so far?

I'd start with this:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215#p9774

Ideally, it's just copy & paste into the qBT settings. It'll extract and organize files:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "N:/Media" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file "N:/Media/amc.log" --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y deleteAfterExtract=y "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ba10s118

Post by ba10s118 »

Hi Rednoah.

So far have I tried that guide, with exactly the same script, however it renames and moves the data to another folder.
The shows I download are Danish, and unfortuenately it does not get the right title of the most.
Would there be any way I could change the default language of the shows?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Have you tried --lang Danish yet? If Danish information hasn't been entered yet, then this won't help much though. I can't really comment on mismatches or speculate on behavior if I don't see the logs.

EDIT:

If you just want to extract archives, and nothing else, then the amc script is not your friend. The -extract command is:

Code: Select all

filebot -extract -r "%F" --output N:/Extract --log-file N:/Extract/log.txt
@see http://www.filebot.net/cli.html
ba10s118

Post by ba10s118 »

No I haven't tried --lang Danish, Awesome! I think It's the extract command I was looking for
Edit: Would I need to download my files to the specific N:/Extract/ folder ? Or will filebot automatically detect download folder?
Edit2: Tried the command, it it automatically detects detect folder! Fantastic! It works just as I wanted now! Thank you so much!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

qBT will replace %F and then execute the command. There is no "detection" because FileBot is simply called with the newly completed download file/folder as input argument.
ba10s118

Post by ba10s118 »

rednoah wrote:qBT will replace %F and then execute the command. There is no "detection" because FileBot is simply called with the newly completed download file/folder as input argument.
Awesome :-)! Is there a way to detect new mkv files and move them to N:/extract/ also?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Not with the -extract command. You can write your own script to copy mkv files. On Windows, I'd just use robocopy for that.