Mac App Store -script fn:amc help

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
dr01dy

Mac App Store -script fn:amc help

Post by dr01dy »

Hey Guys,

Long time Filebot user here I had a perfect working setup from the following locations and now it just all of a sudden stopped working. I bought the newest version from the Mac App Store. Wondering if someone can help me.

My Setup is to download on to the ~/Desktop/torrent_temp
Tranmission is setup to use this location as the default download spot.
Once complete it should shoot it over to /Volumes/maggot_nas/tranmission_new to continue to seed.
Filebot should then take the new files copy them and distribute to /Volumes/maggot_nas/media/TV .. Movies.. Music.

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
/Applications/FileBot.localized/FileBot.app/Contents/MacOS/filebot.launcher -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/maggot_nas/transmission_new” --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def deleteAfterExtract=n artwork=y subtitles=en clean=y backdrops=y  "seriesFormat=/Volumes/maggot_nas/media/TV/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()}/Season {s}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} -S{s}E{e.pad(2)} - {t}" "movieFormat=/Volumes/maggot_nas/media/Movies/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}) [{certification}]" "musicFormat=/Volumes/maggot_nas/media/Music/ {n}/{fn}"  plex=xxx "ut_dir=$TR_TORRENT_DIR/$TR_TORRENT_NAME" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=$TR_TORRENT_NAME"
Am I doing something wrong, I'm not even seeing any message when I tail -f amc.log it's almost like its not even being called.

Thanks,

Jeff
rednoah
The Source

Re: Mac App Store -script fn:amc help

Post by rednoah »

What does the console output say? Even if FileBot is not even executed at all, the console output will still tell you why.

The command is "filebot". Using the absolute path is generally a bad idea unless you know exactly what you're doing and why.

Note that the Mac App Store doesn't allow command-line tools, so you will need to use brew cask to install the filebot command.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.