How to properly format in Paths with spaces in script

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Dckehtpc

How to properly format in Paths with spaces in script

Post by Dckehtpc »

I am having issues with my script recognizing my path output location that uses the following path. The script works when I renamed my path to something simple like S:/TV so I know it works. Unfortunately since I am using Google Drive as my output location I cant rename it. I am hoping there is someway to make this work without having to come up with other options. Thanks so much for your help

Output Path - S:\Google Drive\Plex Media\TV Shows

SET NZB_OUTPUT_FOLDER=%1
SET NZB_JOB_NAME=%3
SET NZB_CATEGORY=%5

filebot -script fn:amc --output "S:\Google Drive\Plex Media\TV Shows" --action move -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt "ut_dir=%NZB_OUTPUT_FOLDER%" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%NZB_JOB_NAME%" "ut_label=%NZB_CATEGORY%"
rednoah
The Source

Re: How to properly format in Paths with spaces in script

Post by rednoah »

%1 .. %9 are are command-line parameters that are passed in by NZB. The first thing you want to find out is what values are being passed in to your script, so you can see how you're actually calling FileBot after variables are resolved.

:idea: This is mainly a Windows CMD issue. I don't deal with Windows CMD issues anymore for the sake of my mental well-being. Sorry~ :lol:
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.