CLI animeFormat

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Yapsonark

CLI animeFormat

Post by Yapsonark »

so this is my CLI Script im using and works fine (this is a mounted drive with my seedbox using Mountain Duck)

filebot.exe -script fn:amc --output "W:/files/!Plex Approved" --action move -non-strict "W:/files/!Plexis" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt --def clean=Y --def "movieFormat=W:/files/!Plex Approved/Movies/{n} ({y}) ({certification}){fn.match(/~Roku/)}" --def "seriesFormat=W:/files/!Plex Approved/TV Shows/{n}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}{fn.match(/~Roku/)}"

// Had to call it !Plexis because !Plex Approved and !Plex would clash

I was looking at another post with someone who had problems with matching some anime because of aniDB

Now this script has
"movieFormat=" //Which would use tmdb
"seriesFormat=" // Which would use tvdb

what id like to know is it possible to add
"animeFormat="
but with it using tvdb not aniDB as a scrapper
is there a way for filebot to know a series is labeled as anime from tvdb then would use the "animeFormat" string?

That way Plex is happy because the naming scheme is from tvdb and I can control which folder anime goes into.

If this isn't possible then ill continue to use a second script with a separate folder and funnel anime into it.
I ask since amc can handle anime now instead of abs2sxe
rednoah
The Source

Re: CLI animeFormat

Post by rednoah »

rednoah wrote:Anime are inherently TV Shows, so Anime will only be detected as Anime and processed with AniDB if the files have Anime-like characteristics.
Yes, Anime are supported, but with some caveats because Anime are TV Shows. You will find detailed notes and links regarding anime in the amc script manual.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.