uTorrent script and seriesFormat

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
iampaulh
Power User

uTorrent script and seriesFormat

Post by iampaulh »

All of a sudden the uTorrent script is adding a a preceding 0 to the series folder name (series 03), previously this wasn't happening (series 3). I noticed there is a seriesFormat option.

How do I get it back to the old way?
rednoah
The Source

Re: uTorrent script and seriesFormat

Post by rednoah »

I got the feeling most people prefer "Season 00" as standard folder naming as there is many shows that have more than 10 seasons. Better add that now when there's not so many people using the script yet.

New:

Code: Select all

tvs:   tryQuietly{ seriesFormat } ?: '''TV Shows/{n}/{episode.special ? "Special" : "Season "+s.pad(2)}/{n} - {episode.special ? "S00E"+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t}{".$lang"}''',
Before:

tvs:   tryQuietly{ seriesFormat } ?: '''TV Shows/{n}/{episode.special ? "Special" : "Season "+s}/{n} - {episode.special ? "S00E"+special.pad(2) : s00e00} - {t}{".$lang"}''',
Making local changes is easy. If you pass it in via --def seriesFormat=... YOU MUST ESCAPE DOUBLE-QUOTES " with bachslash \".

PS: I'm open for discussion weather the default format should or should not pad the season number with zeros.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
iampaulh
Power User

Post by iampaulh »

Thanks for the help!

I don't mind either way, it was just all my existing folders were single digit and now I have Season 3 and Season 03 folders. Maybe I'll just rename all my season folders to fit with the new scheme, if that will be the standard from now on
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Season X to Season XY? I hope you're not thinking about do this by hand ;)

Here's a script for that:

filebot -script fn:replace --def "e=Season (\d)(?!\d)" "r=Season 0$1" /path/to/media
You can try with --action test first if things look alright. For left-over empty Season X folders you can run the cleaner script.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
iampaulh
Power User

Post by iampaulh »

haha, no, definitely not by hand :D

using filebot, just like you said!