pjburnhill

Help with matching issues

Post by pjburnhill »

Hi,

Sysinfo:

Code: Select all

FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load amd64 (64-bit) native library libmediainfo.so: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86-64/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path ([file:/usr/share/filebot/FileBot.jar])
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2017-05-15 (r500)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_144
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 1 Core / 895 MB Max Memory / 15 MB Used Memory
Package: DEB
uname: Linux ubuntu 4.10.0-35-generic #39~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Sep 13 09:02:42 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Command run:

/usr/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output "/home/pjburnhill/GD/Media/Plex" --action move "/home/pjburnhill/GD/Media/Plex/Incoming/Film" --def @/home/pjburnhill/.filebot/args.txt -no-xattr --def subtitles=en --def storeReport=y --def clean=n --def "ut_label=Movie" --def unsorted=y --log-file amc_movies.log -r --conflict override
args.txt:

movieFormat={if (fn =~ /KORSUB|HC|HARDCODED/) 'Unsorted' else {self.genre == 'Documentary' ? 'Documentaries' : 'Films'}}/{n.space('.').upperInitial()}.({y})/{fn.space('.').upperInitial()}
Example matchings:

Private.Hell.Thirty.Six.1954.BRRip.XviD.MP3-RARBG.avi	-> Films/L'Enfer.(1994)
Bunnyman.Vengeance.2017.WEB-DL.XviD.MP3-FGT.avi	-> Films/Bunnyman.(2011)
Psycho.1999.BRRip.XviD.MP3-RARBG.avi	-> Films/The.Psychotic.Odyssey.Of.Richard.Chase.(1999)
House.By.The.Lake.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi	-> Films/Death.Weekend.(1976)
Sleepwalker.2017.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO.avi	-> Films/Sleepwalker.(2011)
Is there any way I can improve my matching here? Keep getting fair few mis-matches, especially on older films (pre 70s) but as you can see, not only on those..

- Is the rest of the filename after title.year throwing off filebot or is it something else?
- I have found that if movie title has numbers, but on the file it's written out (i.e. Private.Hell.Thirty.Six) filebot struggles with those.
- Occasionally, in the filename the film year is wrong by one year (+ or -), which also seems to throw filebot, is there any way I could help filebot matching those?

Thanks a ton.
PJ

p.s. the command runs as a cron script and I run fn:cleaner afterwards
kim
Power User

Re: Help with matching issues

Post by kim »

rename "Private.Hell.Thirty.Six" to "Private Hell 36"

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5340&p=30742#p30742

btw: looks like you have a "MediaInfo" problem
pjburnhill

Post by pjburnhill »

kim wrote: 20 Oct 2017, 22:51 rename "Private.Hell.Thirty.Six" to "Private Hell 36"

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5340&p=30742#p30742

btw: looks like you have a "MediaInfo" problem
Yes, I'm aware of the number in the title issue, my question is how can I automate fixing issues like that? I have dozen or sometimes dozens of films coming in every day, I do not want to edit anything manually..

I'm running filebot on Ubuntu with a fuse mount to content on gdrive, I'd rather not use MediaInfo to add more calls to the drive..
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd have to use at each case individually. Each of them probably doesn't work for a different set of unique circumstances.

"Private Hell 36" and "Private Hell Thirty Six" are very different as far as FileBot is concerned. In this case, your only hope is that somebody already added "Private Hell Thirty Six" as alias title "Private Hell Thirty Six". I did that just now, so it should start working at some point in the future.

@see https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/36522- ... ive_titles

You can do a lot of customization via the --filter option. You could use it to make FileBot only consider movies before or after certain years.

e.g. check the year in your bash script for each file, and then pass in --filter accordingly to only allow movie matches from that year (+-1) when calling filebot on each file.

--filter "y == 2017"
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
pjburnhill

Post by pjburnhill »

rednoah wrote: 21 Oct 2017, 14:39 2.
You can do a lot of customization via the --filter option. You could use it to make FileBot only consider movies before or after certain years.

e.g. check the year in your bash script for each file, and then pass in --filter accordingly to only allow movie matches from that year (+-1) when calling filebot on each file.

--filter "y == 2017"
Thanks, that's a good idea. How would I account for the +-1 in the y? Not great with expressions... :oops:
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Note that, knowing the year for each file, you would call a different command for different file.

e.g.

--filter "y in 2016..2018"
nitewulf

Post by nitewulf »

I'm having issues with a new show (S.W.A.T). I can manually find it in tvdb but filebot ignores that entry and matches instead from a 1985 show with the same time. The file name looks like this:

s.w.a.t.2017.s01e01.1080p.web.x264-tbs

It seems that the .'s are messing up the year detection for filebot. I manually renamed the file to swat.2017.s01e01.1080p.web.x264-tbs and was able to get the correct match.

Is filebot splitting on .'s and assuming that the second array element contains the year?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Give it a week or two. It'll probably work once that new show has reached a basic level of popularity.