Basic movie rename

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
p11ps

Basic movie rename

Post by p11ps »

First of all, I should thank you for this amazing application, it is as max useful as possible. Here is my question.

Until today, I was using the GUI mode to rename all my TV shows, but now I want to rename all my movies and I have an excessive quantity in a remote server to make it with GUI (it takes too much time to get {vf}, standard video format and {af}, audio format). What I want to do is something like this, but in cmd mode:

{n} ({y}) {vf} {af} --> The Man from Earth (2007) 720p 6ch (I prefer to get it with spanish title, if possible).

An extra problem is that I have more than one version for some of these movies (720p, 1080p, 2160p...), so I don't know how will FileBot works if it finds 2 movies with similar name, video and audio format.

I've been reading before open this thread (some of them):

https://www.filebot.net/naming.html
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1899
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4788

But I cannot find the correct way to make it working so, please, could someone take a look and give me some tip?

Thank you so much!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Basic movie rename

Post by rednoah »

What have you tried so far? What's not working?

Looks like you already know the format you want, so now you just need to call filebot from the command-line.

e.g.

Code: Select all

filebot -rename -r /path/to/test/files --db TheMovieDB -non-strict --output /new/movies --format "{ny} {vf} {af}" --action TEST
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
p11ps

Post by p11ps »

rednoah wrote: 26 Oct 2017, 19:20 What have you tried so far? What's not working?

Looks like you already know the format you want, so now you just need to call filebot from the command-line.

e.g.

filebot -rename -r /path/to/test/files --db TheMovieDB -non-strict --output /new/movies --format "{ny} {vf} {af}" --action TEST
Hey rednoah,

That's what I was trying to do, (something similar but I will use yours now). This is my current command:

filebot -rename /root/cloud/gd-video/decrypt/films/ --db TheMovieDB --lang es --format "{n} ({y}) {vf} {af}" -non-strict
The problem is that it does not take the {vf} {af} value, it just changes the filename to movie name + year. I don't know if I should do anything different before.

Also, I have more than movies with different video formats and some of them could be exactly the same. Right now, as it is not getting {vf} and {af}, some files can't be changed (it says the file already exists). I don't know how to address this situation.

Thank you for your amazing app and for your help!
p11ps

Post by p11ps »

I found a solution with trial and error, but there is another problem when the rename method starts to read .nfo files, which is that it shows an error:

Failed to grep IMDbID: moviename.nfo
Of course it does not get info (even doesn't create the .nfo file). I was searching in Google but didn't find anything clear. Maybe you have any idea of why it's happening.

Thank you so much!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Doesn't matter. If you have *.nfo files then FileBot will read them, but if they don't contain any useful information then FileBot will log a warning and move on. You can ignore these kind of warnings in your case. ;)
p11ps

Post by p11ps »

rednoah wrote: 27 Oct 2017, 08:40 Doesn't matter. If you have *.nfo files then FileBot will read them, but if they don't contain any useful information then FileBot will log a warning and move on. You can ignore these kind of warnings in your case. ;)
Hey!

The warning appears for all the files in the directory, it's strange. It renames the movies without problems but it does not add the {vf} {af} data because it cannot read any .nfo file :? ! I don't know if you know what I mean :roll:

I found that I should execute this script to generate them!

filebot -script fn:artwork.tmdb /path/to/movies/
I'll do it and come back with the feedback :)

Edit: Now it says this...
net.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfoException: Unable to load amd64 (64-bit) native library libmediainfo.so: Unable to load library 'mediainfo': Native library (linux-x86-64/libmediainfo.so) not found in resource path ([file:/usr/share/filebot/FileBot.jar])
OMG :lol:

Edit2: Fixed libmediainfo.so issue, but the script says:
Skipping /path/to/download
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I didn't find anything Googling!
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

NFO files are not used for this purpose and have nothing to do with MediaInfo bindings.

MediaInfo bindings such as {vf} or {af} are based on the video file itself:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4285

The script will expect a well-organized file structure. So if you run it on a random file structure it won't work.
p11ps

Post by p11ps »

rednoah wrote: 27 Oct 2017, 15:37 1.
NFO files are not used for this purpose and have nothing to do with MediaInfo bindings.

MediaInfo bindings such as {vf} or {af} are based on the video file itself:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4285

The script will expect a well-organized file structure. So if you run it on a random file structure it won't work.
I got it working now, thank you for all your help.