[HELP] Automated Media Center

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
superflysocal

[HELP] Automated Media Center

Post by superflysocal »

Filebot is a great program!

I can't seem to get it to work as intended using utorrent.

I set directory as W:/Media and it doesn't do anything in utorrent. W is a local USb drive.

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "W:/Media" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
If i use commandline, it works:

filebot -script fn:amc "C:/Media/Incoming" --output "W:/Media" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
Also, one workaround that works is if I do the exact same as above in utorrent:

filebot -script fn:amc "C:/Media/Incoming" --output "W:/Media" --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"
But I really don't want to do it that way. What am i doing wrong? My paths?
rednoah
The Source

Re: [HELP] Automated Media Center

Post by rednoah »

If you pass in a path all utorrent variables will be ignored. That's def not what u want. Check utorrent logger tab what exact command is executed after the %variables have been replaced And try running that in console.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
superflysocal

Post by superflysocal »

Edit: nevermind, it works!

I didn't see any black pop cmd box so i thought nothing was happening, but I guess it was working in the background.

So, I change from filebot to "C:/Program files/filebot/filebot.cmd", which then I can see the cmd box pop up after a download. But like you said, once i put in for a path, it loses all utorrent variables and nothing gets passed.

Sorry for newbie mistake.

Ok, another question: How do I make the script skip movies and just process tv shows?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You can't. The point is to process movies and tv shows. If the download is labeled "ignore" it'll be ignored.

Though by modifying the script you could just ignore everything that doesn't have an SxE pattern or something like that.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.