Script AMC - Label Anime

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
gulyfmg

Script AMC - Label Anime

Post by gulyfmg »

So i have a bat calling filebot for anime:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Media Server" --action move --conflict auto -non-strict --def "ut_kind=multi" --def "ut_label=Anime" "ut_dir=D:\Downloads\Torrent\Anime" --def emby=IP:API --log-file D:\Documentos\04_Scripts\workerANIME.log
But in the log i can see that he is using the wrong Db in this case tvdb

Code: Select all

Run script [fn:amc] at [Wed Apr 11 17:55:35 BST 2018]
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: ut_label = Anime
Parameter: ut_dir = D:\Downloads\Torrent\Anime
Parameter: emby = IP:API
Input: D:\Downloads\Torrent\Anime\Psycho-Pass\Season 02\Psycho-Pass - S02E01 - The Scales of Justice.mkv
xattr: [Psycho-Pass - S02E11 - What Color.mkv] => [Psycho-Pass - 2x11 - What Color?]
Group: [tvs:psycho pass] => [Psycho-Pass - S02E01 - The Scales of Justice.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E02 - The Creeping Unknown.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E03 - The Devil's Proof.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E04 - The Salvation of Job.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E05 - Unforbidden Games.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E06 - Those Who Cast Stones.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E07 - Untraceable Children.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E08 - Conception of the Oracle.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E09 - Omnipotence Paradox.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E10 - Gauging the Soul.mkv, Psycho-Pass - S02E11 - What Color.mkv]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Psycho-Pass]
Fetching episode data for [Psycho-Pass]
[MOVE] From [D:\Downloads\Torrent\Anime\Psycho-Pass\Season 02\Psycho-Pass - S02E01 - The Scales of Justice.mkv] to [D:\Media Server\TV Shows\Psycho-Pass\Season 02\Psycho-Pass - S02E01 - The Scales of Justice.mkv]
Processed 11 files
Because of this the script is moving the files to the wrong folder TV shows instead of Anime.

Any insight?
rednoah
The Source

Re: Script AMC - Label Anime

Post by rednoah »

Since there's a S01E01 pattern in your files, TV mode is forced. That's a good thing, because if AniDB was used, the episode numbers wouldn't match your files, and likely result in bad matches, because Anime don't have seasons, but your files do.

This thread explains how to convert Absolute to SxE numbers, but you can also convert SxE numbers to Absolute using the same techniques:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2769
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
gulyfmg

Re: Script AMC - Label Anime

Post by gulyfmg »

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, i was working with the renamed files, with the raw files the script is working as intended.