Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
cheaters

AMC Script: Nothing happens

Post by cheaters »

Hello, I need a little help here.

I am using an external drive /Volumes/PlexMedia
In Vuze I am downloading the torrent to /Volumes/PlexMedia/Seeding
I have set --output to /Volumes/PlexMedia

I have two accounts on my Mac. When installing using Brew I use my Admin account, when using Vuze I am in my user account. Can this cause issues?

Code: Select all

john$ echo $PATH
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/homebrew/bin:/opt/X11/bin

john$ ls -l `which filebot`
lrwxr-xr-x  1 admin  admin  71 Apr 22 16:12 /usr/local/bin/filebot -> /usr/local/Caskroom/filebot/4.7.9/FileBot.app/Contents/MacOS/filebot.sh
Using Vuze this is the command as it's shown in Command Runner config file:

d1:_304:/usr/local/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/PlexMedia" --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt unsorted=y music=y artwork=y subtitles=en minFileSize=0 minLengthMS=0 "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"12:auto_set_cmd304:/usr/local/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/PlexMedia" --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt unsorted=y music=y artwork=y subtitles=en minFileSize=0 minLengthMS=0 "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"16:auto_set_enabledi1e11:run_historyl304:/usr/local/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/PlexMedia" --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt unsorted=y music=y artwork=y subtitles=en minFileSize=0 minLengthMS=0 "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=%N" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_file=%F" "ut_dir=%D"e16:use_runtime_execi1ee
The command runs after a torrent is completed but nothing happens. I also don't see an error in the log. It says

Executing: /usr/local/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/PlexMedia" --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt unsorted=y music=y artwork=y subtitles=en minFileSize=0 minLengthMS=0 "ut_label=Uncategorised" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=Download for subscription 'Subscription 4159E97CD3CAC11E6B71 for 80479B480AF73F3C7A540A615369283FE19CA516'" "ut_kind=single" "ut_file=4159E97CD3CAC11E6B71_1.vuze" "ut_dir=/Users/John/Library/Application Support/Vuze/subs/temp"

Executing: /usr/local/bin/filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/PlexMedia" --action copy --conflict auto -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt unsorted=y music=y artwork=y subtitles=en minFileSize=0 minLengthMS=0 "ut_label=movie" "ut_state=%S" "ut_title=The.Good.Fight.S02E10.WEBRip.x264-TBS[rarbg]" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_file=" "ut_dir=/Volumes/PlexMedia/Seeding/The.Good.Fight.S02E10.WEBRip.x264-TBS[rarbg]"

executing this command: filebot -script fn:sysinfo

john$ filebot -script fn:sysinfo
FileBot 4.7.9 (r4984)
JNA Native: 5.1.0
MediaInfo: 0.7.93
7-Zip-JBinding: 9.20
Chromaprint: 1.4.2
Extended Attributes: OK
Unicode Filesystem: OK
Script Bundle: 2018-03-16 (r516)
Groovy: 2.4.10
JRE: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.8.0_172
JVM: 64-bit Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
CPU/MEM: 4 Core / 5 GB Max Memory / 25 MB Used Memory
Package: APP
uname: Darwin iMac132.local 17.5.0 Darwin Kernel Version 17.5.0: Fri Apr 13 19:32:32 PDT 2018; root:xnu-4570.51.2~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

-------------------- UPDATE AVAILABLE: FileBot 4.8 (r5280) ---------------------

Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
I have tried using qBittorent and I get the exact same results. The script executes but nothing happens and I don't see any error messages.

This is what I see in amc.log

Run script [fn:amc] at [Sat May 05 17:04:27 CDT 2018]
Parameter: excludeList = amc.txt
Parameter: unsorted = y
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: minFileSize = 0
Parameter: minLengthMS = 0
Parameter: ut_label =
Parameter: ut_state = %S
Parameter: ut_title = The.Insult.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE[rarbg]
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_file = /Volumes/PlexMedia/Seeding/The.Insult.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE[rarbg]
Parameter: ut_dir = /Volumes/PlexMedia/Seeding/
Bad ut_state value: %S
Bad ut_kind value: %K
Use excludes: /Volumes/PlexMedia/amc.txt (1)
No files selected for processing
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Last edited by cheaters on 06 May 2018, 15:32, edited 2 times in total.
cheaters

Re: AMC Script: Nothing happens

Post by cheaters »

Also wondering if there is an update to version 4.8.0? I don't see it on Sourceforge so Brew is unaware of the update.

"UPDATE AVAILABLE: FileBot 4.8 (r5280)"
cheaters

Post by cheaters »

Update: Now it's working with qBittorent!

I am really not sure what I did to get it working. Made too many changes at once.

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Volumes/PlexMedia" --action duplicate --conflict skip -non-strict --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.excludes unsorted=y music=y artwork=y subtitles=en minFileSize=0 minLengthMS=0 "ut_dir=%F" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L"
cheaters

Post by cheaters »

What is the format for notifying Plex:

--def plex=host:YOURTOKENVALUEHERE
Is that correct?

Or is it

--def plex=YOURTOKENVALUEHERE
Last edited by cheaters on 07 May 2018, 04:36, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You'll need to specify HOST:KEY otherwise FileBot won't be able to know HOST to connect to and send the refresh request. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
cheaters

Post by cheaters »

I will now go on a hunt to figure out what a HOST:KEY is and where to find it.

EDIT:

Which one of this is close? I would rather not try each one. It takes too long to download files and check every permutation.

--def plex=http://127.0.0.1:32400:MYTOKENVALUEHERE
or

--def plex=http://127.0.0.1:MYTOKENVALUEHERE
or

--def plex="MyPlexServer":32400:MYTOKENVALUEHERE
or

--def plex="MyPlexServer":MYTOKENVALUEHERE
or

--def plex="MyPlexServer"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

HOST is the IP or HOSTNAME of the server that is running Plex. KEY is the password (so not everybody can send commands to your Plex server).

Oddly enough, none of your guesses are any good. :D

If your Plex is running in the local host (i.e. the computer that is running FileBot and Plex Server) then this would be correct:

--def plex=127.0.0.1:TOKEN
Or with hostname if you're talking to a remote Plex server:

--def plex=www.myplexserver.net:TOKEN
cheaters

Post by cheaters »

You are a God of computer wizardry! I am merely a mortal; I understand your position, which tends to make me hesitant to ask basic questions like these. I do think the basics will help people tremendously.

Should they be in quotes:

--def plex="127.0.0.1":"MYTOKENVALUEHERE"
or

--def plex=127.0.0.1:MYTOKENVALUEHERE
Questions:

1. I see some folks have skipped using "--def" when there are bunch of defined items in a row. I tried this and I received errors…

2. Why am I getting a notice to update to 4.8? There is no 4.8 on Sourceforge and no way to download 4.8 via brew?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Please read the "How to correctly pass command-line arguments" FAQ. This is a command-line thing and not specific to FileBot.

In this case, you don't need quotation marks. Just like in my example. It's copy & paste.

Yes,

--def a=1 b=2
is the same as

--def a=1 --def b=2
I have no idea what you're doing wrong or differently when you say "errors". ;)

The notice is broad. I don't have fine grained control over when to display the update notification and when not to. Feel free to ignore it if there is no newer release (unfortunately, no newer release for brew cask for right now).
cheaters

Post by cheaters »

And,

2. Why am I getting a notice to update to 4.8? There is no 4.8 on Sourceforge and no way to download 4.8 via brew?

EDIT

Sorry for the cross post.
Last edited by cheaters on 07 May 2018, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Unfortunately, no. Not right now anyway.

EDIT: edited previous post