Paypal Payment to anyone who can create this

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
NoobScriptKid

Paypal Payment to anyone who can create this

Post by NoobScriptKid »

If someone can create me this script as a batch file or something I will gladly send $20 via paypal. I can't seem to figure it out. Until now I was running a script in the "Preferences\Run Program\Run this program when a torrent finishes" section of uTorrent but I don't want to do it this way as it runs the script on all files, files that aren't even movies.

Overall, all I want is:

Watch the directory "M:\uTorComplete\Movies" for new movie files (or set to run every ~15 minutes)
When a file is added there (some movies will be in folders, some will be just the file), rename it to "Movie Name (Year)" in a folder and rename the actual video file to "Movie Name (Year) {Source} {Group}
Delete all extra files
Move the new folder from "M:\uTorComplete\Movies" to "M:\Movies\All Movies 2\"
Delete the old folder left behind in "M:\uTorComplete\Movies"

If someone can create me this script as a batch file or whatever I'll gladly Paypal $20 for it. I'm so lost in this stuff... Don't need anything crazy just a simple move to a specific location, rename, and delete old folder pretty much
rednoah
The Source

Re: Paypal Payment to anyone who can create this

Post by rednoah »

I'd start with a simple amc script call on the command-line:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215

e.g.

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output "M:\Movies\All Movies 2" --action move -non-strict "M:\uTorComplete\Movies" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt ut_label=Movie movieFormat="{ny}/{ny} {source} {group}"

Once you have a command that works and does what you want, then you can just copy it into a cmd script file, and have Windows Scheduler call it every few hours.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.