Update to V3.5 broke my uTorrent AMC!

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
mjdavila

Update to V3.5 broke my uTorrent AMC!

Post by mjdavila »

Hi there,

It was working wonderfully... Got a message to update to the latest version of Filebot - so I did.

Now my utorrent AMC script is no longer working... Please help!

First thing I noticed was the filebot.cmd is gone and it's now .exe.

So I changed my utorrent command. But that didn't help.

Nothings wrong with my script or my command because I copied and pasted what utorrent is supposedly running and it works.

But when a torrent is completed - I don't even get my log file created!

Does utorrent not like running exe files?

Here's my command:

Code: Select all

filebot.exe -script "c:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/md.groovy" --output "J:/" --action hardlink --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n artwork=n clean=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" >> "C:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/FileBot.log" 2>&1
Here's what uTorrent says it's running:

filebot.exe -script "c:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/md.groovy" --output "J:/" --action hardlink --conflict override -non-strict --def music=n artwork=n clean=y "ut_dir=J:\Tv\Unsorted" "ut_file=The.Walking.Dead.S03E15.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4" "ut_kind=single" "ut_title=The.Walking.Dead.S03E15.HDTV.x264-ASAP.mp4" "ut_label=TVTorrents" "ut_state=5" >> "C:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/FileBot.log" 2>&1
But nothing happens - and my log file (C:/Program Files (x86)/FileBot/FileBot.log) does not update.

When I copy and paste the command into CMD prompt it works.

Very odd! Pls help!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Update to V3.5 broke my uTorrent AMC!

Post by rednoah »

Check the docs and follow me on twitter. You'll need to force running it with cmd now, only then will output redirect work. Docs have been updated with that:

cmd /c filebot ...
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.