No files selected for processing

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
megahertz

Post by megahertz »

Hi there I am trying to run the following script

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc --output /home33/megahertz/downloads/Movies/ --action move -non-strict /home33/megahertz/downloads/watch/
I get the following when I run it

Run script [fn:amc] at [Fri Nov 09 01:27:43 CET 2018]
Argument[0]: /home33/megahertz/downloads/watch
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
rednoah
The Source

Re: No files selected for processing

Post by rednoah »

The input folder is either empty, or appears empty due to permissions.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
megahertz

Post by megahertz »

Thanks I think I figured it out. Looks like a permissions issue.

The other issue I have now is that previously this script would create a folder in the output directory depending on what sort of file it was ie TV Show or Movie, now it seems to just dump the files/folders in the root of the output directory without separating them into separate folders.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

By default, the amc script will use the {plex} format, which includes the Movies the TV Shows path component depending on the media type:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4116

:idea: If you have further issues, please post the console output so we can see what's happening.
megahertz

Post by megahertz »

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying sorry.

The above script I used to run on my old server until I had to rebuild it recently.
It automatically added the Movies to a folder under the output folder named "Movies" and added tv shows to a folder called "TV Show", but now it does not do that.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

megahertz wrote: 09 Nov 2018, 00:38 Hi there I am trying to run the following script

filebot -script fn:amc --output /home33/megahertz/downloads/Movies/ --action move -non-strict /home33/megahertz/downloads/watch/
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ[/code]
Yes, the command above will move / organize files into a structure such as this:

/home33/megahertz/downloads/Movies/Movies/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009).mkv

That's because the default format used for moving files is {plex} which will give you relative paths (which are resolved against your output folder) such as:

Movies/Avatar (2009)/Avatar (2009)

The double Movies/Movies folder is probably not what you want, so you can simply do this:

--output /home33/megahertz/downloads

I recommend starting with the examples from the amc script manual, and then modifying that to your needs:

filebot -script fn:amc --output "/path/to/output" --action copy -non-strict "/path/to/input" --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt
:idea: The --log-file amc.log --def excludeList=amc.txt options in particular are highly recommended and possibly mandatory depending on your use case. Please read the manual for details.