Movie Not found - setup automation issue?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
brad2101

Movie Not found - setup automation issue?

Post by brad2101 »

Hi All,

I have been spending some time looking into this tool and so far its great! Thanks all!

I've run into an issue when setting up AMC script, any help would be greatly appreciated! It seems to be failing not being able to find a file (that as far as i can tell doesn't exist). Was wondering if anyone in the forums could shed some light on the issue?

Cause:
I ran filebot from my script as a one off, with the action as copy then run again as move adding some more files to my torrent location. It gives the log below (while keeping a set of downloaded and orded files in the UT_DIR location). The problem is, it doesn't move the old and the new files and leaves then in the UT_DIR.

I would have expected filebot to move all the files its created into the new folder, is this not correct?
-----
192-168-1-6:complete Brad$ ~/Bin/transmission_PostProcess.sh
Locking /Users/Brad/FileBot/amc.log
Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = /Users/Brad/Downloads/Torrents/complete
Parameter: ut_file =
Parameter: ut_kind = multi
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV/{n.replaceAll("!","")}/{"Season$s"}/{n.replaceAll("!","")}.{s00e00}.{t.replaceAll(" ",".")}
Parameter: musicFormat = Music/{n}/{fn}
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{n} {y}/{fn}
Input: /Users/Brad/Downloads/Torrents/complete
May 22, 2013 11:05:30 AM net.sourceforge.filebot.web.TMDbClient getMovieDescriptor
WARNING: Movie not found: tt0000000
complete [series: Chuck, movie: Underworld: Awakening (2012)]
May 22, 2013 11:05:36 AM net.sourceforge.filebot.web.TMDbClient getMovieDescriptor
WARNING: Movie not found: tt0000000
Group: [tvs:Chuck, mov:Underworld: Awakening (2012), anime:null] => [complete]
No missing subtitles
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
192-168-1-6:complete Brad$
-----

My setup is:
Mac OS 10.8.3
Transmission
Batch script calling filebot as below.

#####
#!/bin/bash
filebot -script fn:amc --output "/Users/Brad/Media" --log-file /Users/Brad/FileBot/amc.log --action move --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=/Users/Brad/Downloads/Torrents/complete" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=multi" --def "seriesFormat=TV/{n.replaceAll(\"!\",\"\")}/{\"Season\$s\"}/{n.replaceAll(\"!\",\"\")}.{s00e00}.{t.replaceAll(\" \",\".\")}" "musicFormat=Music/{n}/{fn}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n} {y}/{fn}"
####
brad2101

Re: Movie Not found - setup automation issue?

Post by brad2101 »

Well, it looks like the issue was resolved deleting some of the fanart etc that was created with filebot! Assume it wasnt found in the scraping!
rednoah
The Source

Re: Movie Not found - setup automation issue?

Post by rednoah »

Odd thing is your "complete" was considered a movie-folder and was treated as if it was a movie file.

I assume you had movie.nfo file in the folder identifying the folder as imdb tt0000000. So deleting that .nfo file makes filebot use it's normal logic checking all files in all folders.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.