Utorrent Script (new user)

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Redbero

Utorrent Script (new user)

Post by Redbero »

First of all I have to say that this has been a life saver. I do have a couple questions, and I am sorry if they have been answered and I'm sure get it a ton! I am using this script below

filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Movies, Anime, TV Shows" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"

I have it set up in utorrent (V 2.2.1), and it just doesn't seem to run at all. Nothing happens when download finished, and nothing appears in the utorrent logger. I have also tried using the below script to path force

"C:/Program Files/Filebot/filebot.exe" filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Movies, Anime, TV Shows" --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def music=y subtitles=en artwork=y "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S"

Nothing happens with that one either. Any input would greatly be appreciated. As for my system the specs are as follows.

Windows server 2008 r2
java x64
filebot x64
rednoah
The Source

Re: Utorrent Script (new user)

Post by rednoah »

What's the output? Even if filebot does nothing there will be some console output telling me whats going on.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Redbero

Post by Redbero »

I don't see anything in the utorrent logger, but I saw this in the amc log

Code: Select all

Parameter: music = y
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: artwork = y
Parameter: ut_dir = %D
Parameter: ut_file = %F
Parameter: ut_kind = %K
Parameter: ut_title = %N
Parameter: ut_label = %L
Parameter: ut_state = %S
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Sorry for late response, I got tied up...
Redbero

Post by Redbero »

That's what I get when I type the script in the cmd prompt. I don't see anything in utorrent tho, and nothing launches from there.

Again thank you for all the help :)
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Read the "Troubleshooting" section. Obviously utorrent would replace the %variables. This is just a template for utorrent to use, check the utorrent logger tab to see what is executed.
Redbero

Post by Redbero »

Is the troubleshooting section the "Notes" section in the Pinned thread?

As for the utorrent logger I'm not seeing anything in it... Seems like the script isn't running when torrent finishes... Is there an option I need to select in the logger to show script errors?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

The logger tab shows you exactly what command utorrent is executing.

As for example:

Code: Select all

[2013-03-05 20:44:24]  Executing: filebot -script fn:amc --output "D:/Organized Media" --log-file amc.log --action hardlink --conflict override -non-strict --def "ut_dir=D:\Media\Avatar" "ut_file=" "ut_kind=multi" "ut_title=Avatar" "ut_label=" "ut_state=5"