Any script for handling documentaries & sports?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
ramsundaram

Any script for handling documentaries & sports?

Post by ramsundaram »

Hi:

I wonder if anyone has fully-automated scripts for handling documentaries, sports, standup comedy and so on? I use the AMC script and it works very well for the TV shows and the occasional movie that I download, but documentaries and rugby invariably get messed up.

I don't have the skills to do it myself, sadly, hence the request.

Thanks,

Ram
rednoah
The Source

Re: Any script for handling documentaries & sports?

Post by rednoah »

You can send me some example filenames. If it's something like a TV show or daily show maybe you can add the missing data to TheTVDB. Or find a different docu/sports tv database with public API.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
ramsundaram

Post by ramsundaram »

The thing is that these are usually short-run (3-part, 4-part) documentaries, so filename based sort becomes difficult to maintain. And tvdb has expressly banned sports shows from being added.

The best generic way I can think of is to classify based on utorrent label, so if label is "Standup" move it to <destination>/standup, "Rugby" to <Destination>/Rugby and so on. Is that possible?

Ram
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well in that case I can add these labels to the ignore list so amc at least doesn't mess things up with those. Other than that you'll need custom scripting (or pay me to do it for you :P).
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.