sabnzbd

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
slugxl
Donor

sabnzbd

Post by slugxl »

Hi Rednoah,
It has been a while. Everything is going great with uTorrent and I appreciate your help.

I have a question. I would like to run filebot on movies downloaded to particular directory in sabnzbd. i'd like to use my current script because it already does many things I want.

But I am not sure how to pass the parameters from sabnzbd. I see how it is done with the %n values. If you look at this script, can you tell me what my command line would look like? Or what I need to change in the script? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/527 ... ple.groovy.

I just want to send a movie, an mkv say, to the \filebot folder and tell sab to run the script on items in that folder. Have it process the movie just like it does with uTorrent, upload to the freest drive, and send me my pushover.

I know I am taking your time but I donate for your efforts twice last time.

thanks,
tobias.
rednoah
The Source

Re: sabnzbd

Post by rednoah »

You can either pass in the ut_* parameters as if it was called by utorrent. Or just pass in file arguments instead of all the ut_* stuff.

Simplest filebot/amc usage would be like this:

Pass in folder:

Code: Select all

filebot -script fn:amc "D:/process-this" ...
Pass in a file:

filebot -script fn:amc "D:/process-this/new-movie.avi" ...
So you can just call the amc script with file arguments instead of ut_* parameters. No idea how to integrate that with sabnzbd though. ;)
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

Hi,
Thank you for the response. This shows the parameters I can pass in:
http://wiki.sabnzbd.org/user-scripts

I know how to trigger it from sabnzbd so that's not an issue.

Now for the you'll want to slap me part. What do you mean amc script? 'automated media center'? Did you happen to have a look at the script I am using? You helped me get it setup so it would divy out my content to the drive with the pre-existing content, or if new, drive with the most free space. And I love that. I'd like to continue to use the aj.groovy script. I tried doing this myself last night but I could not get it to work. I kept getting an error about the ut_kind. I'll kick you another donation if you will hold my hand a bit and just tell me how to call aj.groovy to process any movie files in a particular directory without bombing out on me.

Like you said pass in the file arguments instead of the ut_* stuff. Call me dense, but I could not find the syntax. In other words, if not using the ut_* stuff, then what are the arguments?

I'll donate now so you know I am serious.
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

I just got home and I am going to try again. Just call the script and pass the folder.
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

I feel like an idiot. Yeah just calling the script and the folder path was all it took. I had in my had values had to be passed in so I was trying to use the sab values for the ut_* parameters. Ok, it works. Thank you.
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

Yeah, all done and all correct.
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

actually, so far it has mis-identified all the movies. The Hangover Part III becomes The Hangover. Kight of the Dead became The Dead. I'm using

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\Filebot" -script "E:\uTorrent\aj.groovy" "E:\Downloads\complete\FileBot" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Send me the file paths and I'll have a look.

EDIT:
Might wanna add Kight of the Dead to TheMovieDB. The other one should work. Can't say until I have the paths to test it myself.
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

ok, coming up.
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

PM coming.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Exception: [***] Multiple options: Force auto-select requires non-strict matching: [The Hangover Part III (2013), The Hangover Part II (2011), The Hangover (2009), Hangover in L.A. (2011), Hangover Square (1945), Mancation (2012), Girl Walks Into a Bar (2011), Ready or Not (2009)]
This one is easy. The Hangover Part III (2013) is it's first choice anyway so just add -non-strict switch and it should work.

-non-strict
However the other ones was mismatched? Or ignored? Ideally mismatches can't happen when in strict mode, but it's not an exact science.
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

I do use -non-strict.

"C:\Program Files\FileBot\Filebot" -script "E:\uTorrent\aj.groovy" "E:\Downloads\complete\FileBot" --action copy --conflict skip -non-strict

Is there anything I should change or was this a fluke? Or did the file name take precedence over the folder name?

What is the switch to use if I want it to delete the original folder wants it gets moved to the destination? --action move ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

If you wanna get rid of remaining empty folders just call the cleaner script once in a while:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic ... &t=5#p1341

Can't reproduce that -non-strict issue, with the latest version anyway:

Input: D:\testdata\AMC-TEST\The Hangover Part III R6 2013 XViD UNiQUE\Hangover.avi
Hangover.avi [series: null, movie: The Hangover Part III (2013)]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:The Hangover Part III (2013), anime:null] => [Hangover.avi]
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [D:\testdata\AMC-TEST\The Hangover Part III R6 2013 XViD UNiQUE\Hangover.avi]
[COPY] Rename [D:\testdata\AMC-TEST\The Hangover Part III R6 2013 XViD UNiQUE\Hangover.avi] to [D:\output\Movies\The Hangover Part III (2013)\The Hangover Part III (2013).avi]
Processed 1 files
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
slugxl
Donor

Post by slugxl »

No problem. I've done a couple movies since and they have been correct.

Thanks about the cleaner.

tobias.