Watcher Script on Synology

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Hullabaloo

Watcher Script on Synology

Post by Hullabaloo »

Hi there,

is it possible to create a script, that gets notified, if a new file has arrived in "downloads" and automatically executes filebot just on the new files?

This call is used right now:

Code: Select all

filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output /volume1/video/ --action copy --lang en --conflict skip -non-strict /volume1/downloads --def subtitles=en clean=y "seriesFormat=series/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{fn}" "movieFormat=movies/{net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} - {'('+n+')'} - {y}/{fn}"

The problem is, I have to keep the files in the download folder to seed them for a certain time (can vary). If I just use a cronjob to copy the files I would do a lot of redundant work with every old and copied file still existing in the download folder.
rednoah
The Source

Re: Watcher Script on Synology

Post by rednoah »

There's two options:

1. filebot/amc is called for each new download, that's the recommended usage. The download application needs to support executing external programs on new downloads. All torrent clients support that.

2. Write your own wrapper app that remembers of what has been processed and what has not, and call filebot/amc on un-processed files only.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Hullabaloo

Post by Hullabaloo »

rednoah wrote:There's two options:

1. filebot/amc is called for each new download, that's the recommended usage. The download application needs to support executing external programs on new downloads. All torrent clients support that.
I could do that, but then I get the problem, that if I add files to the folder manually, the won´t get processed. Or is there a solution for that as well?

rednoah wrote:There's two options:

2. Write your own wrapper app that remembers of what has been processed and what has not, and call filebot/amc on un-processed files only.
I could try that, if I can get help with how to start. Maybe theres a way t get icrontab work on a NAS?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Well, you'd need some bash/python/groovy script and keep and index of processed files somewhere and check for new stuff once in a while.

As for custom solutions => http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=790
Hullabaloo

Post by Hullabaloo »

As I couldn´t get the watcher script to work I try to solve my problems by using the -rename function with Crontab every hour. The problem is, I can not guarantee, that a file examined by filebot is a tvshow or a movie.

Script for TV Shows:

/volume1/public/filebot.sh -rename /volume1/video/Unsorted/ -r --db TVRage --format "TV Shows/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} - {'S'+s.pad(2)}{'E'+e.pad(2)} - {t.lowerTrail().replacePart(', Part $1')}" --conflict skip -non-strict --output /volume1/video/
Script for Movies:

/volume1/public/filebot.sh -rename /volume1/video/Unsorted/ -r --db IMDb --format "{net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} {'('+y+','}{imdb.rating+')'}/{net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} - {fn.match(/CD\d+/)} {'('+y+')'}" --conflict skip -non-strict --output /volume1/video/Movies/
What happens now is, that if a movie is in the folder when the TV show script is executed, he always finds a matching show somehow and the movie is renamed into a episode and moved.

Is there a way to solve this? Do I have to put both filebot calls into a groovy script? The AMC-Script didn´t work very well for me. It didn´t find a lot of movietitles and is not usable with IMDb afaik.

A second problem is, that the movie script has problems with movies not having a localized german title. Is there a way to use the english one if a german one is not available?

A donation for you help is self-evident.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

What's not working with amc? Send me file paths.

When you do --db you force TV mode or Movie mode and all files will be interpreted as such. Any logic you can think of to differentiate the two is probably already implemented in AMC.

Normally I'd use --db TheMovieDB --lang de to get localised names with {n}. The DB will default to English already. But you can of course build that logic into your format as it is now.
Hullabaloo

Post by Hullabaloo »

Since they are renamed and moved by the scripts above by now, I do not have a list of filenames anymore, sorry.

I had several issues with a series of James Bond Movies, I am still missing an Austin Powers movie and some german movies as well. Each file was pretty well named already (Name - Resolution - year.ext), in case of teh bond movie it was James Bond - Nr - Title - Year.ext.

Also he didn´t get any subtitles (didn´t find any) and if there was a movie with CD1 or CD2 in its filename, he took the first one, made it the movie without CD1 and skipped the second CD as the filename already exited.

This was the commandline used.

/volume1/public/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output /volume1/video/ --action move --lang en --conflict skip -non-strict /volume1/video/ --def subtitles=en clean=y "seriesFormat=series/{n}/{'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{t}" "movieFormat=movies/{net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} - {y}/{n} - {y}"
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Of course you still have all the original filenames ;)

filebot -script fn:history
As for CDi tags missing... I don't see part-index binding {pi} in your naming scheme:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=806

If you separate name/year tokens it'll have less relevance and less likely home in on the right match. If you send me the original paths I can have a look. You can find the original paths in filebots rename log.
Hullabaloo

Post by Hullabaloo »

Ah didn´t know that functionality...thanks!

Here are some examples:

[24.s06e24.dvdrip.xvid-medieval.avi] => [ - (1990).avi]
[24-s06e10-15.00.Uhr-16.00.Uhr-x264.mkv] => [24 - S06E10-E15 - Day 6 300 P.M. - 400 P.M. & Day 6 800 P.M. - 900 P.M.mkv]

[James Bond 007 - 13.Octopussy.UE.German.1983.AC3.DVDRip.PROPER.XviD_DFE_1.avi] => [James - 2005.avi]
[James Bond 007 - 14.Im.Angesicht.des.Todes.UE.German.1985.AC3.DVDRip.XviD_c0nFuSed_1.avi] => [James - 2005.avi]
[James Bond 007 - 14.Im.Angesicht.des.Todes.UE.German.1985.AC3.DVDRip.XviD_c0nFuSed_2.avi] => [James - 2005.avi]

[Austin Powers in Goldständer - 2002.mpg] => [Mahal kita Final answer! - 2002.mpg]
Mahal kita Final answer! - 2002.mpg] => [Final (2001).mpg]

[Star Wars Episode III - 1080p.mkv] => [Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode III - 2010.mkv]

[Der Watzmann Life.mpeg] => [Life - 1996.mpeg]

[Ice Age 2 - Jetzt tauts - CD1 - 2006.ts] => [Ice (2007) - S01E02 - Monotony.ts]
[Ice Age 2 - Jetzt tauts - CD2 - 2006.ts] => [ICE - S01E02 - RULE.ts]
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

(4h later) Updated the AMC baseline:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=652

Fixed most. The ones that don't work are not in TheMovieDB or I can't really make sense of it neither.
Hullabaloo

Post by Hullabaloo »

Awesome, thanks.

But I can give you tons of these renaming issues with the history log

Here´s one that hit me personally as it is one of my favourite movies. :-)

[Der Pate 2 - 720p - 1974.mpg] => [Satsujin ken 2 - 1974.mpg]
[Der Pate 3 - 720p - 1990.mpg] => [Flodder Forever - 1995.mpg]

Is there a way to have the results I can get with my renaming scheme above by using the amc-script? It is not a good solution to use renaming instead of amc.

**EDIT**

I gave the script a new try but it still does not work properly. Do I miss something? Do I have to use english movietitles? Maybe I have to use the amc-script to rename evertyhing as it does by default and call a rename via cron? Here´s my current codetry:

NAS> /volume1/public/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output /volume1/video/ --action move --conflict skip -non-strict /volume1/video/Unsorted --def subtitles=en clean=y artwork=n "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n.
replaceTrailingBrackets()}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} - {'S'+s.pad(2)}{'E'+e.pad(2)} - {t.lowerTrail().replacePart(', Part $1')}" "movieFormat={net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.
TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} {'('+y+','}{imdb.rating+')'}/{net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} - {fn.match(/CD\d+/)} {'('+y+')'}"
Parameter: subtitles = en
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: artwork = n
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV Shows/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} - {'S'+s.pad(2)}{'E'+e.pad(2)} - {t.lowerTrail().replacePart(', Part ')}
Parameter: movieFormat = {net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} {'('+y+','}{imdb.rating+')'}/{net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} - {fn.match(/CD\d+/)} {'('+y+')'}
Argument: /volume1/video/Unsorted
Input: /volume1/video/Unsorted/Austin Powers in Goldständer (2002).mpg
Jul 24, 2013 10:35:42 AM net.sourceforge.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfo <clinit>
WARNING: Failed to preload libzen
Austin Powers in Goldständer (2002).mpg [series: Powers, movie: Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)]
Group: [tvs:Powers, mov:Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002), anime:null] => [Austin Powers in Goldständer (2002).mpg]
Get [English] subtitles for 1 files
Looking up subtitles by filehash via OpenSubtitles
Looking up subtitles by filehash via Sublight
Lookup by hash failed: Unable to load 32-bit native library 'mediainfo'
Searching for [Powers] at [OpenSubtitles]
Searching for [Powers] at [Sublight]
Search for [Powers] failed: Sublight login has not been configured
Searching for [Powers] at [Subscene]
No matching subtitles found: /volume1/video/Unsorted/Austin Powers in Goldständer (2002).mpg
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
The movie remains ins the input folder unchanged.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

You mean custom episode/movie formats in amc? That's all in the docs.

As for renaming I guess it should work better now with r1666+ and svn:amc if you wanna run tests.

That being said, having German titles and matching to English online data is not a good idea. Switch to TheMovieDB and --lang de and it will work significantly better.

English movies always work. Unless the naming is different from the db. I had to google to figure out Ice Age 2 is in fact Ice Age: Meltdown.
Hullabaloo

Post by Hullabaloo »

What I do not understand is the behaviour of the script:

/volume1/public/filebot.sh -script fn:amc --output /volume1/video/ --action move --conflict skip -non-strict /volume1/video/Unsorted --def  clean=y artwork=n             
Parameter: clean = y
Parameter: artwork = n
Argument: /volume1/video/Unsorted
Input: /volume1/video/Unsorted/Austin Powers in Goldständer (2002).mpg
Jul 24, 2013 10:53:08 AM net.sourceforge.filebot.mediainfo.MediaInfo <clinit>
WARNING: Failed to preload libzen
Austin Powers in Goldständer (2002).mpg [series: Powers, movie: Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)]
Group: [tvs:Powers, mov:Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002), anime:null] => [Austin Powers in Goldständer (2002).mpg]
Done ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
The movie title is correctly recognized although it is german, the correct english one is used for the call but nothing happens afterwards. log=all shows nothing more.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

It thinks that the tv show Powers may possibly be the match since the file doesn't match Austin Powers in Goldständer neither. Therefore it does nothing.

Use svn:amc if you wanna test the latest AMC. The new version confirms the match by either name or year so it'll work if your german filename is completely different from the moviename as long as the year matches.

filebot -script svn:amc ...
PS: more fine-tuning and adjustments with r1672
Hullabaloo

Post by Hullabaloo »

I tried the svn version but it totally messed up my data by makin a tv show out of nearly every movie. :-(

Code used:

/volume1/public/filebot.sh -script svn:amc --output /volume1/video/ --action move --conflict skip -non-strict /volume1/video/Unsorted --def subtitles=en clean=y artwork=n "seriesFormat=TV Shows/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()}/Season {s.pad(2)}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()} - {'S'+s.pad(2)}{'E'+e.pad(2)} - {t.lowerTrail().replacePart(', Part $1')}" "movieFormat=Movies/{net.sourceforge.filebot.WebServices.TMDb.getMovieInfo(movie, Locale.GERMAN).name} {'('+y+','}{imdb.rating+')'}/{n.replaceTrailingBrackets()}{'('+y+')'}{fn.match(/CD\d+/)}"

[X-Men - Der letzte Widerstand -  (2006).mpg] => [X-Men - S01E02 - U-Men - Mutant Hunting.mpg]
[X-Men - Erste Entscheidung -  (2011).mkv] => [X-Men - S01E11 - Revenge - The End.mkv]
[X-Men Origins - Wolverine -  (2009).mkv] => [X-Men - S01E09 - Revelations - Mastermind.mkv]
[X-Men Origins - Wolverine -  (2009).eng.srt] => [X-Men - S01E02 - U-Men - Mutant Hunting.srt]
[Miami Vice -  (2006).ts] => [Miami Vice - S00 - Miami after Vice.ts]
[Miami Vice -  (2006).eng.srt] => [Miami Vice - S00 - Miami after Vice.srt]
[Rango -  (2011).mkv] => [Rango - S01E01 - Rango the Outlaw.mkv]
[Public Enemies -  (2009).avi] => [Public Enemies - S01E01 - Episode 1.avi]
[Public Enemies -  (2009).eng.srt] => [Public Enemies - S01E01 - Episode 1.srt]
[Ip Man -  (2008).mkv] => [Ip Man - S01E08 - Episode 8.mkv]
[Ip Man -  (2008).eng.srt] => [Ip Man - S01E08 - Episode 8.srt]
[Transformers -  (2007).mpg] => [Transformers - S00 - Triple Changer From Toy to Comic to Screen - The Origin of the Transformers.mpg]
[Transformers 3 -  (2011).mkv] => [Transformers - S01E03 - More Than Meets The Eye, Part .mkv]
[Transformers -  (2007).eng.srt] => [Transformers - S00 - Triple Changer From Toy to Comic to Screen - The Origin of the Transformers.srt]
[Madagascar -  (2005).mpg] => [Madagascar - S01E01 - Island of Marvels.mpg]
[Madagascar 2 -  (2008).mpg] => [Madagascar - S00 - madly madagascar.mpg]
[Shaft - Noch Fragen -  (2000).avi] => [Shaft - S01E03 - Hit-Run.avi]
[Predators -  (2010).mkv] => [Predators - S01E01 - The Ultimate Predators.mkv]
[Fast & Furious Five -  (2011).mkv] => [Five Facts - S01E11 - Fallout 3.mkv]
[American Gangster -  (2007).avi] => [American Gangster - S03E09 - Romper Room Gang.avi]
[American Gangster -  (2007).eng.srt] => [American Gangster - S03E09 - Romper Room Gang.srt]
[Ice Age - CD1 (2002).ts] => [ICE - S01E01 - Heart.ts]
[Ice Age - CD2 (2002).ts] => [ICE - S01E02 - Rule.ts]
[Austin Powers -  (1997).mpg] => [Powers - S01E11 - In the Loop.mpg]
[Austin Powers - Spion in geheimer Missionarsstellung -  (1999).mpg] => [Powers - S01E01 - New Kid in Town.mpg]
[Austin Powers in Goldmember(2002) .mpg] => [Powers - S01E02 - Missing.mpg]
[Austin Powers in Goldmember(2002) .eng.srt] => [Powers - S01E01 - New Kid in Town.srt]
[Austin Powers in Goldmember(2002) .srt] => [Powers - S01E11 - In the Loop.srt]
[Monsters -  (2010).mkv] => [Monsters - S01E07 - 犯人は二重人格.mkv]
[Monsters -  (2010).eng.srt] => [Monsters - S01E07 - 犯人は二重人格.srt]
[Heroes -  (2008).mkv] => [Heroes - S00 - Heroes Unmasked, Part .mkv]
[The Firm - 3. Halbzeit -  (2009).mkv] => [The Firm - S01E03 - Chapter Three.mkv]
[Die Monster AG -  (2001).mkv] => [Monster - S01E36 - The Monster of Chaos.mkv]
[Devil -  (2010).mkv] => [The Devil - S01E10 - Episode 10.mkv]
[Harry Brown -  (2009).mkv] => [Harry - S01E05 - Lost.mkv]
[Harry Potter und der Feuerkelch -  (2005).mpg] => [Harry - S01E06 - Found.mpg]
[Harry Potter und der Orden des Phönix -  (2007).mpg] => [Harry - S01E03 - Demons.mpg]
[Harry Potter und der Stein der Weisen -  (2001).mpg] => [Harry - S01E01 - Game Face.mpg]
[Harry Potter und die Kammer des Schreckens -  (2002).mpg] => [Harry - S01E02 - Déjà Vu.mpg]
[(500) Days of Summer -  (2009).mkv] => [Days of our Lives - S44E00 - .mkv]
[Hotel Lux -  (2011).avi] => [Hotel - S01E01 - Hotel.avi]
[Die Simpsons - Der Film -  (2007).mpg] => [The Simpsons - S12E21 - Simpsons Tall Tales.mpg]
[The King's Speech - Die Rede des Königs -  (2010).mkv] => [Kings - S01E12 - The New King, Part .mkv]
[Natural Born Killers -  (1994).avi] => [Natural World - S19E06 - Killer Whales Up Close and Personal.avi]
[Natural Born Killers -  (1994).eng.srt] => [Natural World - S19E06 - Killer Whales Up Close and Personal.srt]
[Carlos - Der Schakal (2010).mkv] => [Carlos - S01E01 - Part I.mkv]
[World Invasion Battle Los Angeles -  (2011).avi] => [Invasion - S01E05 - Unnatural Selection.avi]
[World Invasion Battle Los Angeles -  (2011).mkv] => [Invasion - S01E11 - Us or Them.mkv]
[Superman Returns -  (2006).ts] => [Superman Red Son - S01E25 - Superman Returns.ts]
[Batman Apocalypse -  (2010).avi] => [Batman - S00 - Return to the Batcave The Misadventures of Adam and Burt.avi]
[Superman Returns -  (2006).eng.srt] => [Superman Red Son - S01E25 - Superman Returns.srt]
[John Rambo -  (2008).mpg] => [Rambo - S01E22 - Rambo and the White Rhino.mpg]
[Rambo -  (1982).mpg] => [Rambo - S01E50 - Robot Raid.mpg]
[Rambo II - Der Auftrag -  (1985).mpg] => [Rambo - S01E15 - Guns Over Suez.mpg]
[Rambo III -  (1988).mpg] => [Rambo - S01E04 - Raise the Yamato.mpg]
[Rambo -  (1982).eng.srt] => [Rambo - S01E22 - Rambo and the White Rhino.srt]
[Rambo II - Der Auftrag -  (1985).eng.srt] => [Rambo - S01E20 - Enter the Black Dragon.srt]
[Rambo III -  (1988).eng.srt] => [Rambo - S01E04 - Raise the Yamato.srt]
[Drive Angry -  (2011).mkv] => [Drive - S01E02 - Partners.mkv]
[Léon - Der Profi -  (1994).mkv] => [Leon - S01E12 - Leon says.mkv]
[Kill Bill - Vol. 1 -  (2003).mpg] => [The Bill - S16E77 - Sorted.mpg]
[Kill Bill - Vol. 2 -  (2004).mpg] => [The Bill - S16 - Kiss Off, Part .mpg]
[Attack the Block -  (2011).mkv] => [The Block - S03E01 - Welcome To The Block 2010!.mkv]
[Attack the Block -  (2011).eng.srt] => [The Block - S03E01 - Welcome To The Block 2010!.srt]
[Batman Begins -  (2005).mpg] => [Batman - S00 - Return to the Batcave The Misadventures of Adam and Burt.mpg]
[Hannibal Rising - Wie alles begann -  (2007).ts] => [Hannibal - S01E07 - Sorbet.ts]
[Labyrinth (2003).mkv] => [Labyrinth - S00 - Bakom Labyrint.mkv]
[Centurion - Fight Or Die -  (2010).mkv] => [Fight - S01E01 - .mkv]
[Fight Club -  (1999).mpg] => [Fight - S01E02 - .mpg]
[Fight Club -  (1999).eng.srt] => [Fight - S01E01 - .srt]
[Tron Legacy -  (2010).mkv] => [Legacy - S01E08 - The Big Fix.mkv]
[Basic Instinct -  (1992).avi] => [Instinct - S01E01 - Part 1.avi]
[Basic Instinct -  (1992).eng.srt] => [Instinct - S01E01 - Part 1.srt]
[Footsoldier - Hooligan, Gangster, Legende -  (2007).mkv] => [Hooligan's Island - S01E01 - .mkv]
[Bad Boys - Harte Jungs -  (1995).mpg] => [BAD BOYS J - S01E01 - 1.mpg]
[Bad Boys - Harte Jungs -  (1995).eng.srt] => [BAD BOYS J - S01E01 - 1.srt]
[Mars Attacks! -  (1996).avi] => [Mars - S01E19 - Episode 19.avi]
[Mars Attacks! -  (1996).eng.srt] => [Mars - S01E06 - Episode 6.srt]
[Avatar - Aufbruch nach Pandora -  (2009).mkv] => [Pandora - S02E01 - Episode 1.mkv]
[Iron Man -  (2008).mpg] => [Iron Man - S01E09 - Vs Iron Man.mpg]
[Moon -  (2009).mkv] => [The Moon - S00 - The Moon - Ruler of the Night.mkv]
[Blue Valentine -  (2010).mkv] => [Blue - S00 - A More Complicated Blue.mkv]
[Blue Valentine -  (2010).eng.srt] => [Blue - S00 - Feeling Blue.srt]
[Robin Hood -  (2010).mkv] => [Robin Hood - S02E13 - We Are Robin Hood.mkv]
[Robin Hood - Ein Leben für Richard Löwenherz -  (1991).avi] => [Robin Hood - S02E03 - Child Hood.avi]
[Robin Hood -  (2010).eng.srt] => [Robin Hood - S02E13 - We Are Robin Hood.srt]
[Robin Hood - Ein Leben für Richard Löwenherz -  (1991).eng.srt] => [Robin Hood - S02E03 - Child Hood.srt]
[The Dark Knight -  (2008).mpg] => [Dark Knight - S01E01 - Dark Knight.mpg]
[The Dark Knight Rises -  (2012).avi] => [Dark Knight - S01E02 - Dark Knight pt 2.avi]
[The Dark Knight -  (2008).eng.srt] => [Dark Knight - S01E01 - Dark Knight.srt]
[Eyes Wide Shut -  (1999).mpg] => [EyeShield 21 - S01E99 - Deimon High School Festival!!.mpg]
[Eyes Wide Shut -  (1999).eng.srt] => [EyeShield 21 - S01E99 - Deimon High School Festival!!.srt]
[Fantastic Four -  (2005).mpg] => [Fantastic Four - S01E07 - Zoned Out.mpg]
[Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer -  (2007).avi] => [Fantastic Four - S00 - Rise Of The Rogues.avi]
[Fantastic Four -  (2005).eng.srt] => [Fantastic Four - S01E07 - Zoned Out.srt]
[Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer -  (2007).eng.srt] => [Fantastic Four - S00 - Rise Of The Rogues.srt]
[Mary & Max, oder - Schrumpfen Schafe, wenn es regnet -  (2009).avi] => [Mary - S01E13 - Steppin' Out with Mary Brenner.avi]
[Mary & Max, oder - Schrumpfen Schafe, wenn es regnet -  (2009).mkv] => [Mary - S01E11 - And the Winner Is.mkv]
[The Fall -  (2006).mkv] => [The Fall - S01E05 - The Vast Abyss.mkv]
[Gamer -  (2009).mkv] => [MTV GameOne - S09 - .mkv]
[Killer Elite -  (2011).mkv] => [Elite Forces - S01E10 - French Foreign Legion.mkv]
[Killer Elite -  (2011).eng.srt] => [Elite Forces - S01E10 - French Foreign Legion.srt]
[Milo und Mars -  (2011).avi] => [Milo - S01E08 - Milo and the Wounded Bird.avi]
[Hancock -  (2008).mpg] => [Hancock - S01E11 - The Reporter.mpg]
[Hancock -  (2008).eng.srt] => [Hancock - S01E11 - The Reporter.srt]
[From Dusk Till Dawn -  (1996).mpg] => [Dawn... - S01E01 - Gets Naked.mpg]
[From Dusk Till Dawn -  (1996).eng.srt] => [Dawn... - S01E01 - Gets Naked.srt]
[Alarm -  (2008).avi] => [Alarm for Cobra 11 - S30E07 - Babyalarm.avi]
[Alice im Wunderland -  (2010).mkv] => [Alice - S01E07 - Wonderland.mkv]
[Soul Kitchen -  (2009).mkv] => [Soul - S01E09 - Episode 9.mkv]
[Soul Kitchen -  (2009).eng.srt] => [Soul - S01E09 - Episode 9.srt]
[White Collar Hooligan -  (2012).mkv] => [White Collar - S04E02 - Most Wanted.mkv]
[Wanted -  (2008).mpg] => [Wanted - S01E08 - Ronin.mpg]
[Wanted -  (2008).eng.srt] => [Wanted - S01E08 - Ronin.srt]
[Experiment -  (2005).mkv] => [The Experiment - S01E01 - The Stanford Prison Experiment.mkv]
[William Shakespeares Romeo & Julia (1996).avi] => [Romeo! - S03E13 - Good Press.avi]
[William Shakespeares Romeo & Julia (1996).eng.srt] => [Romeo! - S03E12 - Blowing Up.srt]
[Requiem for a Dream -  (2000).avi] => [Requiem for Granada - S01E04 - Corona de sangre.avi]
[Requiem for a Dream -  (2000).eng.srt] => [Requiem for Granada - S01E04 - Corona de sangre.srt]
[The Town - Stadt ohne Gnade -  (2010).mkv] => [The Town - S01E02 - Episode 2.mkv]
[Jagd auf Roter Oktober -  (1990).mpg] => [Oktober - S01E01 - Episode 1.mpg]
[Identity Unknown -  (1945).mkv] => [Identity - S01E01 - Pilot.mkv]
[The Triangle -  (2006).mkv] => [The Triangle - S00 - Sci Fi Inside The Triangle.mkv]
[Cleopatra -  (1963).avi] => [Cleopatra - S01E01 - Cleopatra.avi]
[Cleopatra -  (1963).eng.srt] => [Cleopatra - S01E01 - Cleopatra.srt]
[Ghostbusters - Die Geisterjäger -  (1984).avi] => [Ghostbusters - S01E09 - I'll Be a Son of a Ghostbuster, Part .avi]
[Ghostbusters - Die Geisterjäger -  (1984).eng.srt] => [Ghostbusters - S01E09 - I'll Be a Son of a Ghostbuster, Part .srt]
[I Am Legend -  (2007).mpg] => [I Am Legend - S01E07 - Episode 7.mpg]
[I Am Legend -  (2007).eng.srt] => [I Am Legend - S01E07 - Episode 7.srt]
[Ocean's Eleven -  (2001).mkv] => [Oceans - S01E05 - Indian Ocean.mkv]
[Ocean's Thirteen -  (2007).mkv] => [Oceans - S01E08 - Arctic Ocean.mkv]
[Ocean's Twelve -  (2004).mkv] => [Oceans - S01E04 - Atlantic Ocean.mkv]
[Blades of Blood -  (2010).mkv] => [Blood+ - S04E09 - Beyond All Blood.mkv]
[Blood Diamond -  (2006).ts] => [Blood+ - S03E04 - Cursed Blood.ts]
[Blood Diamond -  (2006).eng.srt] => [Blood+ - S03E04 - Cursed Blood.srt]
[Sunshine -  (2007).mpg] => [Sunshine - S01E02 - Episode 2.mpg]
[Sex and the City - Der Film - CD1 (2008).avi] => [Sex and the City - S01E01 - Sex And The City.avi]
[Sex and the City - Der Film - CD2 (2008).avi] => [Sex and the City - S02E18 - Ex and the City.avi]
[Oldboy -  (2013).mkv] => [Oldboy(2013).mkv]
[Spider-Man 3 -  (2007).ts] => [Spider-Man - S01E03 - Return of the Spider Slayers, Part .ts]
[Spider-Man 3 -  (2007).eng.srt] => [Spider-Man - S01E03 - Return of the Spider Slayers, Part .srt]
[Leaves of Grass -  (2009).mkv] => [Grass - S01E01 - Episode 1.mkv]
[Running Scared -  (2006).mkv] => [Running Scared - S01E06 - 6.mkv]
[Running Scared -  (2006).eng.srt] => [Running Scared - S01E06 - 6.srt]
[The Fighter -  (2010).avi] => [Fighter Pilot - S01E08 - Sport of Kings.avi]
[City of God -  (2002).mpg] => [City - S01E07 - You Can't Bite City Hall.mpg]
[Lost Highway -  (1997).avi] => [Lost Highway - S01E03 - Beyond Nashville.avi]
[Lost Highway -  (1997).eng.srt] => [Lost Highway - S01E03 - Beyond Nashville.srt]
[Frankenstein -  (1984).avi] => [Frankenstein - S01E01 - Episode 1.avi]
[The Green Hornet -  (2011).mkv] => [The Green Hornet - S00 - The Green Hornet, Part .mkv]
[The Green Hornet -  (2011).eng.srt] => [The Green Hornet - S00 - The Green Hornet, Part .srt]
[The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show -  (2008).mpg] => [The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - S01E14 - Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008.mpg]
[The Losers -  (2010).mkv] => [The Losers - S01E03 - Out of the Strong.mkv]
[Four Rooms -  (1995).mkv] => [Four Rooms - S01E01 - Episode 1.mkv]
[Four Rooms -  (1995).eng.srt] => [Four Rooms - S01E05 - Episode 5.srt]
[Micmacs - Uns gehört Paris! -  (2009).mkv] => [Paris - S01E01 - City of Dreams.mkv]
[Sorted -  (2000).mkv] => [Sorted - S01E02 - Episode 2.mkv]
[Sorted -  (2000).mpg] => [Sorted - S01E01 - Episode 1.mpg]
[Sucker Punch -  (2011).avi] => [Punch! - S01E10 - Pussycat.avi]
[Das Phantom Kommando -  (1985).mkv] => [The Phantom - S01E01 - Episode 1.mkv]
[Gnomeo & Julia (2011).mkv] => [Julia - S02E30 - Bunny Hug.mkv]
[Der Ghostwriter -  (2010).mkv] => [Ghostwriter - S01E01 - Ghost Story, Part .mkv]
[Fall 39 -  (2009).mkv] => [The Fall - S01E03 - Insolence & Wine.mkv]
[Das Boot - CD1 (1981).avi] => [Das Boot - S01E01 - .avi]
[Das Boot - CD2 (1981).avi] => [Das Boot - S01E02 - .avi]
[Das Boot - CD1 (1981).eng.srt] => [Das Boot - S01E01 - .srt]
[Das Boot - CD2 (1981).eng.srt] => [Das Boot - S01E02 - .srt]
[Waltz with Bashir -  (2008).mkv] => [Waltz - S01E01 - .mkv]
[Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Movie -  (1996).avi] => [Mystery Science Theater 3000 - S07 - Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Movie.avi]
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This looks very odd. I'll look at it later.

In the meanwhile, make sure to test with --action test as to not actually rename (and not read/set xattr) and you can use fn:revert to un-rename things.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This is not the output of AMC. You probably forced -rename --db TheTVDB episode mode while passing in movie files some other time.

AMC works 100% accurate for me (as expected for already well-named files). Here's my log:
http://pastebin.com/ZQVJEer3