AMC Script -clean option

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
Rjay

AMC Script -clean option

Post by Rjay »

using the Syntax below,

filebot -script fn:amc "D:/Torrents/CompletedDownloads/Movies" --output "D:/Test Archive/Movies" --action move -non-strict --def "movieFormat={n}" clean=y

Now all the renaming and moving side works ace, but when it does the clean up, it cleans the movies left over files fine but it also removes the D:/Torrents/CompletedDownloads/Movies root folder :o , I don't want it to remove that root folder just everything underneath that....

is that a possibility ? anyway I can modify my Syntax to make this happen ?

thanks

Amazing app btw 8-)
rednoah
The Source

Re: AMC Script -clean option

Post by rednoah »

Not really. The --def clean=y is made for post-download cleanup where new downloaded folder gets passed in.

In your case you can use --def clean but you an first run amc and then the cleaner with more options. See Shared Scripts section.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
Rjay

Re: AMC Script -clean option

Post by Rjay »

rednoah wrote:Not really. The --def clean=y is made for post-download cleanup where new downloaded folder gets passed in.

In your case you can use --def clean but you an first run amc and then the cleaner with more options. See Shared Scripts section.
Excellent, removed the clean option from the AMC and used a second Filebot command running the clean script, worked perfect. thanks! :lol: