Setting up filebot with utorrent

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
mayzer
Donor

Setting up filebot with utorrent

Post by mayzer »

Hi,
Just found this piece of software and i'm looking forward to setting it up.
I've tried a few things but i'm a little hesitant.
basically with my current setup, i download my movies through utorrent then rename them corrrectly eg. transformers (year).mp4
then place them into alphabetical sorted folders in my movie drives like so
Then my Plex media server scans My movie drive folder along with my TV shows drive Image
And finds, add and sorts them.
Is there any way to setup filebot so that once a torrent has downloaded, it will silently, be renamed (Correct title with year in brackets following) moved into the correct directory weather it be in "A,B,C,D" movies folder or in tv shows and then delete the torrent?
I want to get it automated as possible so that i can just setup an RSS feed in utorrent and forget the rest :)
I'm a little noobish when it comes to this program, i'd appreciate if someone could give me a command line that i can paste into utorrent.
happily make some donations if this program can do what i need, looked everywhere!

PS. Here is a screen cap of my TV shows setup and my video file naming scheme.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Vinnie05

Re: Setting up filebot with utorrent

Post by Vinnie05 »

Hi Mayzer, have a look at this post, it explains the sort by first letter which i think you will need in your script
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=809

My setup is very simular to yours, except for the first letter sorting, so have a look at my post from a while ago here:
http://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic ... 2934#p2955

one thing i noticed that differs from mine is that my movies and tv shows are on the same drive just in diffrent folders, somebody may have a solution for this also.

also, filebot will extract zip files, and copy the files however it will not delete the files because they are in use by utorrent. this part i do manually but that is all :)

you will have to do a bit of changing of the script but you should be able to get excatly what you need a fully automated system

Cheers
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Paths are fully defined via the format expression. So the first-letter sorting I guess you can adapt from one of the posts above.

If the format describes an absolute path files will be moved/copied as you have specified and --output will be ignored.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
mayzer
Donor

Post by mayzer »

Thanks for the reply rednoah,
I'd be happy to pay you to set this up if possible?
I'm really strapped for time and don't really feel like learning at this stage.
send me a message ?
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd be happy to accept your money. :D

Though I'm currently Lijiang and only have my phone here. I can help you set it up when I'm back in September.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

Series Format:

Code: Select all

{n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n[0] : '#'}/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Movie Format:

{n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n[0] : '#'}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){'CD'+pi}
The AMC cmdline call would look like this:

D:\>filebot -script fn:amc D:/workspace/testdata/AMC-TEST --output "X:/media" --action test -non-strict --def "seriesFormat=TV/{n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n[0] : '#'}/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=Movies/{n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n[0] : '#'}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){'CD'+pi}"
Parameter: seriesFormat = TV/{n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n[0] : '#'}/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}
Parameter: movieFormat = Movies/{n =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? n[0] : '#'}/{n} ({y})/{n} ({y}){'CD'+pi}
Argument: D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST
Input: D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Firefly 1x01.avi
Input: D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Serenity.avi
Serenity.avi [series: null, movie: Serenity (2005)]
Group: [tvs:Firefly] => [Firefly 1x01.avi]
Group: [tvs:null, mov:Serenity (2005), anime:null] => [Serenity.avi]
Rename episodes using [TheTVDB]
Auto-detected query: [Firefly]
Fetching episode data for [Firefly]
[TEST] Rename [D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Firefly 1x01.avi] to [X:\media\TV\F\Firefly\Season 1\Firefly - S01E01 - The Train Job.avi]
Processed 1 files
Rename movies using [TheMovieDB]
Auto-detect movie from context: [D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Serenity.avi]
[TEST] Rename [D:\workspace\testdata\AMC-TEST\Serenity.avi] to [X:\media\Movies\S\Serenity (2005)\Serenity (2005).avi]
Processed 1 files
You can dry-run with --action test like show here. Then you can try --action move or --action copy to actually do things.
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

This the filebot call we came up with:

* The only notable change from above is that it sorts movies like "The Movie" into folder M rather than folder T.

filebot -script fn:amc --output "." --log-file amc.log --action copy --conflict override -non-strict --def artwork=n "subtitles=" "ut_dir=%D" "ut_file=%F" "ut_kind=%K" "ut_title=%N" "ut_label=%L" "ut_state=%S" --def "seriesFormat=G:/TV Series/{def cn = n.after(/(?i)^the\s|^a\s/); cn =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? cn[0] : '#'}/{n}/{'Season '+s}/{n} - {s00e00} - {t}" "movieFormat=F:/{def cn = n.after(/(?i)^the\s|^a\s/); cn =~ /^(?i)[a-z]/ ? cn[0] : '#'}/{n} ({y}){'CD'+pi}" --def plex=localhost