Update from 3.3 to 3.62 breaks format results ?

Running FileBot from the console, Groovy scripting, shell scripts, etc
beamer145

Update from 3.3 to 3.62 breaks format results ?

Post by beamer145 »

Hi,

I have a version filebot-3.3-r1439-vslang.jar which works fine with the following formatting string
{n}.{s00e00}.{t}.{vc}.{ac}{".$group"}{".$lang"}{fn.match(/[.]HI(?=\.)/)}{fn.match(/[.]HI$/)}

I just upgraded to the latest and greatest 3.62 and now it seems the vc and ac tags are either not know anymore or they are not filled in correctly (the same episodes give OK results with 3.3).

I tried looking in the forums but I could not immediately find a notification about tags being changed, and they are also still used in the examples at http://www.filebot.net/naming.html, so i tried to RTFM ( ;p ) but I am not seeing the light at the moment I am afraid.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, eg should I be looking in the direction of changed tags, or has it something to do with the new versions capacity to interpretate video and codec details... (eg do I need plugins or something)

Thanks
rednoah
The Source

Re: Update from 3.3 to 3.62 breaks format results ?

Post by rednoah »

There shouldn't be any major changes anyway.

First make sure MediaInfo.dll still works correctly by opening up the (x)= bindings window, then loading a file and click the button next to it to view all properties mediainfo can read.

What values do you get with 3.62 and what values would you expect?
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.
beamer145

Post by beamer145 »

Ah damn, I took the portable zip, and it does not contain the necessary DLL's.
It's probably useful to add the "This package does not include the MediaInfo and 7-Zip native libraries" remark for the portable version as well (currently it is only there for the jar)
Unless it is the intention the the portable zip in fact does include these DLLs , in which case probably something went wrong there with the release ;p

Thanks for the help !
rednoah
The Source

Post by rednoah »

I'd have to include all native libs for all platforms for all architectures... can't do that because the filenames would be conflicting.
:idea: Please read the FAQ and How to Request Help.